• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
This latest sex scene was out of this world, the dialogue and facial expressions were so on point i could literally feel the love and passion emanating from Aine and the MC, you've outdone yourself once more NiiChan
As the writer of that scene who actually put his heart into it, this makes me super happy to hear. I really wanted both the emotional and lustful sides to shine.
Would you mind telling me which specific part of the scene you enjoyed the most?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
As the writer of that scene who actually put his heart into it, this makes me super happy to hear. I really wanted both the emotional and lustful sides to shine.
Would you mind telling me which specific part of the scene you enjoyed the most?
mainly how they declare their love for each other, and how they embrace each other, it's not like most lewd scenes in AVNs, in this scene they're not just having sex. They're fully giving themselves to each other, and actually making love to each other.
Dare i say, it actually made me shed a tear.

Congratulations because it's perfect!!!!!

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
mainly how they declare their love for each other, and how they embrace each other, it's not like most lewd scenes in AVNs, in this scene they're not just having sex. They're fully giving themselves to each other, and actually making love to each other.
Dare i say, it actually made me shed a tear.

Congratulations because it's perfect!!!!!
Thank you! It means a lot more to me than you think.
I was worried about the emotional parts not resonating with others. I started it as a normal sex scene, but asked permission from Nii to get emotions involved into the scene since it was a huge step for Aine AND she was the poster-girl for the game. She deserved all the attention and care to make it the best scene possible for her first time.
I was worried about the emotional parts not hitting the correct chord and putting people off, since my main task is to simply write smut and turn people on, not tug at their hearts.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Thank you! It means a lot more to me than you think.
I was worried about the emotional parts not resonating with others. I started it as a normal sex scene, but asked permission from Nii to get emotions involved into the scene since it was a huge step for Aine AND she was the poster-girl for the game. She deserved all the attention and care to make it the best scene possible for her first time.
I was worried about the emotional parts not hitting the correct chord and putting people off, since my main task is to simply write smut and turn people on, not tug at their hearts.
I wanna fuck her heart so fucking bad now. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sabishiiryuu

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Guys i dont get it, why do i have episode 4 and 5 right now? Isnt this just episode 3 part 2 ???? Im confused right now

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
I just played through Emy backstory and already regret starting to Date Gwen, FUCK, should i go back and don't do it? Will she be mad or sad????

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
I just played through Emy backstory and already regret starting to Date Gwen, FUCK, should i go back and don't do it? Will she be mad or sad????
Don't you worry, as both Em and Gwen are open-minded person, Em may sound a little bit discourage at first, but she will roll along with it (the harem path) just fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 11th spoiler: Idk of you noticed, Aine and Hera did the same thing of holding it back until someone consoled them. :KEK: :HideThePain:

And thanks for these feedbacks and observations. Always nice to see people do this.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes