• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Due to several factors, really.

One is due to the game's poor start. Things only picked up from the Prologue Episode 5. It's a point where almost 10% of players couldn't reach, then would drop a review regarding their thoughts.

Another is that the game is anime-ish. There are a lot of anime tropes in the game; dialogues, the way the characters act, and even the characters themselves. Some people don't like this and find it cringe, which is understandable. But I used a Japanese engine for a reason, and I wouldn't want to change this style unless I use a hyper-realistic engine like DAZ.

Then, there's our Main Character - [Kei]. The story mostly does not revolve around him; it revolves around those who are around him. He is nothing but a medium, a pathway to others' growth. He does not have a lot of character development as a main character. He's a good guy, so much so that some call him a pussy(Yes, there are people in this world that hate peace).

And lastly, due to people who can't distinguish fictional material from reality.

At the end of the day, I'm nothing but a Martian trying to understand how human beings work. :KEK:
Imma be 100% honest with you, i quit this game a year ago because it seemed too similar to your other game (i didn't understand why, too high i guess, now i know its connected), but now i have played through it and the rating is just mind-boggling XD Dont know how people sit through sandbox games and not a bit through the story.
Just a quick tip tho, don't know if i skipped it, forgot about it or i was too high to read but i didnt know that when "EP 3" came up on screen that its just the prologue, maybe somehow edit that in because earlier this month i quit out on Prologue EP 3 Start because i hate cliffhangers and wanted more content. ^^

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Imma be 100% honest with you, i quit this game a year ago because it seemed too similar to your other game (i didn't understand why, too high i guess, now i know its connected), but now i have played through it and the rating is just mind-boggling XD Dont know how people sit through sandbox games and not a bit through the story.
Just a quick tip tho, don't know if i skipped it, forgot about it or i was too high to read but i didnt know that when "EP 3" came up on screen that its just the prologue, maybe somehow edit that in because earlier this month i quit out on Prologue EP 3 Start because i hate cliffhangers and wanted more content. ^^
pro.png
You probably missed this in the intro. But I added it during chapter 1 making, so if you played this game years ago then it makes sense if you missed it, unless you started a new playthrough. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

And I don't like nor hate sandbox, but I personally prefer them out of my way. Also I'm not much of a coder, so I can guarantee there will be no sandbox here or even the future games. :LOL:

EDIT: Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it!

Pratik16

Jul 13, 2020
Dev Claire said to jess that I always felt connection with mc (kai) is that mean she also part of number series?
if yes then what's her number

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have a doubt, when exactly is the first time MC "sleeps" with Aine? Does it happen in the previous updates or? I have the latest update pending, but playing the last few scenes from the previous chapter got me wondering.. I do not remember if or when that happened.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First playthrough I did close the door on the 3. (Yep got the game over.)

Well so far as liken the girls the dev has failed with the first 3 for me, and MC's mother knows all about what's going on but will need more info on her.

Well so far for me I have accepted Sky and turned down Gwen. (Still in Gwen's flashback once you turn her down.)

(((All the below is so I can come back later and see what happens the way I am play it for now.)))
Gwen, drunk smoking bitch. (Yes she has some good points but to many bad to make a difference for me.)
Emma just a robot in how she is portrayed. (Is she the only one that gets pregnant? Saw it in the files and she is the only one that has any mention of pregnancy.)
Aine: I don't by it she does not remember someone she bullied for years and had him as a lapdog, nope not buying it.
I fell sorry for her but nope not going to accept her. People don't change that much.

So far I have only interest with the sister, Lily, Freya and Naomi, have not met Moon yet.
As for MC's mother knowing all about what's going on and not telling MC brings me to not really wanting her either.

Can't wait to tell the bitch mother off when we have the meting, at least I hope we can even if its a game over I still hope so.

Still have no idea if miss Jess is part of the conspiracy or not so will withhold judgment about her.

And to the dev, I really hate flashbacks. But just make sure you do your game how you want it, please.
Hopefully you will be able to change my mind on the first 3 girls.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
That's surprising......but I don't understand does he have abnormal strength like moon.
Or he just didn't unlock it yet?
He doesnt have abnormal strenght, he has abnormal dick power. and mega pheromones He developped a 16 inchers thats like 6 inches thick and can blast girls with 3 gallons of semen like 19 times per day and gets any girls that comes across, young and hold just by them sniffing him.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I get that Hera is a horrible mother and Aine is just a byproduct of that, but goddamn she gets on my nerves very quickly, I hope this is the last we get of bitch-mode Aine

Anyways, I believe in Gwen supremacy.

Also Moon cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, see the latest reviews now? Those are the typical stuff being bombarded in there. LMAO. :KEK::KEK:
I do read them, I know what and where are the game's faults, so those don't discourage me, and I will see this game through the end. (I hope my health will let me)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I really hate flashbacks
Then I kindly do not recommend the game to you. It heavily relies on unraveling the characters' pasts to drive the narrative forward. Given your current feelings towards the characters, it's unlikely that your perspective will shift positively as the story progresses. It is all subjective, sure. But based on what you've shared, this game may not meet your expectations.

I'm a fairly good opinion listener, but the last thing I want to see is constructive criticism that starts things with "I".

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Then I kindly do not recommend the game to you. It heavily relies on unraveling the characters' pasts to drive the narrative forward. Given your current feelings towards the characters, it's unlikely that your perspective will shift positively as the story progresses. It is all subjective, sure. But based on what you've shared, this game may not meet your expectations.

I'm a fairly good opinion listener, but the last thing I want to see is constructive criticism that starts things with "I".
:KEK: I love flashback, it’s like I’m in a flashback like in this GIF флешбек вьетнам.gif

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes