• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
The MC is the one the third chimera serum was used on, the Numbers were made in batches of 2 and Moon never had a partner, and if you go through the game you notice they never identified any of the known numbers as 3.
To save his life his father injected him with the third serum the partner to the fourth(Moon's Serum) hence why he has some mysterious connection with Moon, it also explains why he is always calm and analytical in tense situations and can project intense bloodlust even though he likely hasn't killed anyone before. He is pretty much a dormant chimera and considering the type of shit Moon can pull off if he was given intense training he might start to exhibit superhuman-level physical capability just like She and Claire can.
Frfr bro

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Moon has been my favorite Li since she appeared and considering the MC is her Chimera partner I forsee more Moon content in the next update and it makes me happy.
Chapter 1 Finale is 90% Moon/Main Story development. And if you played and liked Sicae, this one is a must-play. This is when and where the only time both games cross paths the most. I dare say the darkest MBML can ever be/I can take it to. And I'm pretty excited to make it.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I remember playing a game similar to this one but the MC has hidden powers that develop later in the game. I forgot the name of the game though.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang, you just hyped our expectations to full ramming speed with those preview and clues!
I'm just hoping the torture session doesn't have a "press (X) to resist" like Metal gear 1 :ROFLMAO: and instead awake some of the magic juice the MC have in him.
More Moon is more than welcome, really liked the slow but sure approach you're taking with her, Her moments and expresions in this last update were golden!

Wish you and your team good luck with the update!

doctorx6969

Feb 19, 2023
omg... i will just leave this here: I just got through the game up to current update. What an emotional rollercoaster! The writing on this is superb. This is probably the top 3 avns (or games for that matter) I have played. The animations and artwork are extremely good.
As for the story, It grabs your attention and sucks you in.

Good jobs devs! I very much look forward to the eventual completion of this game.

Dec 29, 2023
The MC is the one the third chimera serum was used on, the Numbers were made in batches of 2 and Moon never had a partner, and if you go through the game you notice they never identified any of the known numbers as 3.
To save his life his father injected him with the third serum the partner to the fourth(Moon's Serum) hence why he has some mysterious connection with Moon, it also explains why he is always calm and analytical in tense situations and can project intense bloodlust even though he likely hasn't killed anyone before. He is pretty much a dormant chimera and considering the type of shit Moon can pull off if he was given intense training he might start to exhibit superhuman-level physical capability just like She and Claire can.
Your theory about strength make sense.
But, what about tears he'va normal tears on the other hand:- ep5_288.jpg

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with OEJ Walkthrough Mod :

My Bully is My Lover Ch.1 Ep.3 Part.2 :
/ (1.14 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Dec 29, 2023
I'm not really sure Claire is one of the numbers. She is way more linked to the MC of Sicae.
Uff!
When you read moon arc carefully then moon said something why she wears glasses.
When she got emotional, bloods comes out of her eyes same as claire if you still don't get it.
Either because of my bad English or perhaps you don't remember her story.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes