• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
NiiChan
The game keeps on getting better in terms of animations, story building, character's depth and cliff hangers. Kudos to dev for that. There are very few games where the LI's aren't just fuck toys but actually complex characters with each having their own scars and stories. The game really manages to make you feel for these girls and makes it harder to choose the favorite one so it's so good that it is a harem.

Looking forward to see what comes next.

Dec 29, 2023
He doesnt have abnormal strenght, he has abnormal dick power. and mega pheromones He developped a 16 inchers thats like 6 inches thick and can blast girls with 3 gallons of semen like 19 times per day and gets any girls that comes across, young and hold just by them sniffing him.
I completely forgot about this.
He have a abnormal dick.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
so Naomi tells me at the beginning of the game I should check out sicae and I could get confused with stuff later on, so do I like switch between these 2 games or do I start with sicae and play this one later?

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
so Naomi tells me at the beginning of the game I should check out sicae and I could get confused with stuff later on, so do I like switch between these 2 games or do I start with sicae and play this one later?
It depends on your preference, personally, I recommend playing Sicae first to get to know about "the universe" and the first line of character roster of the game. Not to mention, characters (exclude cameo characters from other games) from Sicae will have connections to MBiML's characters and make an appearance in MBiML too. So, playing Sicae beforehand will help you have a smooth experience, without having to constantly pausing to look up who is this character is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It depends on your preference, personally, I recommend playing Sicae first to get to know about "the universe" and the first line of character roster of the game. Not to mention, characters (exclude cameo characters from other games) from Sicae will have connections to MBiML's characters and make an appearance in MBiML too. So, playing Sicae beforehand will help you have a smooth experience, without having to constantly pausing to look up who is this character is.
Well if that is so then players should stop playing and wait till the other game gets finish then.

Will wait till both get finish to play again.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Haven't played this in a while, so a bit late to the party,

But holy shit that Emma solo ending.
I'm gonna be honest that is the first time I've ever teared up to an adult game XD

And that reveal at the end, I'm more than hyped now for the next game, and I'm viewing this game and Sicae completely different now with the prospect shown.

Does make me wonder though, will the next game be set in an alternate universe, or will the non-Emma solo endings also have post-credit scenes to tease the next game :unsure: either way I am looking forward to whatever NiiChan cooks up.

Last edited:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
well my preference in that regard is get to know as much story as possible to understand better / enjoy it more. only concern I have (if you can call it a concern), probably just a preference of mine, is first playing the old game and going into a newer one with (presumably) better / more polished game overall and not the other way around which would have the opposite effect. but tbh its not that important, I'll just start with sicae then, thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Penis Lord

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In the next update will we find out what was in that letter that Freya was reading? Also will the MC have some more quality time with his Mom Klara and give her the love she needs? And did she know about the tumor?
I mean .. why wouldnt Klara not know about her son having a tumor? Kei does (probably?) know about it too, but none of them probably knows about the serum (or does klara know?).

I interpreted the letter as Hera saying her final goodbye to her daughters? She did it herself with Aine at the fountain and Freya got a letter. screenshot0001.png

This seemed very final to me and it looked like Jess made some kind of deal with her, containing Hera not interferring in her daughters lifes anymore and not pulling her in her own struggles. Maybe Hera is up for a final fight against whoever and doesnt intend to survive or Jess just thought its time to get finally rid of her evil shenigans towards Aine and partially Freya.

No way back, no redemption, Hera is just too broken and it seemed like she acted at least partially out of some misguided belief that her husband wanted Aine to become "strong".

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Dev Claire said to jess that I always felt connection with mc (kai) is that mean she also part of number series?
if yes then what's her number
It seems kind of likely doesnt it? And Claire mentioning that Moon senses it even stronger could be because of the pairing (3 and 4), Claire's strange powers have to come from somewhere i guess and the Sicae-MC could be her pairing and got the serum injected too?

Were Number 1 or 2 mentioned/shown in Moon's flashback? Maybe they got a first and more experimental version of the serum injected and thats why they are kinda fucked up and seem to have some kind of connection too?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I mean .. why wouldnt Klara not know about her son having a tumor? Kei does (probably?) know about it too, but none of them probably knows about the serum (or does klara know?).

I interpreted the letter as Hera saying her final goodbye to her daughters? She did it herself with Aine at the fountain and Freya got a letter. View attachment 3320123

This seemed very final to me and it looked like Jess made some kind of deal with her, containing Hera not interferring in her daughters lifes anymore and not pulling her in her own struggles. Maybe Hera is up for a final fight against whoever and doesnt intend to survive or Jess just thought its time to get finally rid of her evil shenigans towards Aine and partially Freya.

No way back, no redemption, Hera is just too broken and it seemed like she acted at least partially out of some misguided belief that her husband wanted Aine to become "strong".
Deep down I'm hoping that there will be a chance to redeem Hera later on so that she will be there for her daughters and future grandchildren. I feel that it would be make things worse for her daughters in the long run by her ending it this way. Her daughters are all ready struggling with the way their lives are as it is. They just found out that their father and baby brother were murdered by the MC's father probably for a deal to get the serum. So would it make their lives any better if she ends it all? My answer would be no it wouldn't. They would be even more impacted because of the fact she raised them all these years even though she didn't show that much love for them she was their Mom and she did love them. And yes she's broken but I think that with some time and maybe finding Jovian for answers she could find some sort of redemption.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
SPOILER ALERT!!! :
View attachment 3318631
Spoiler Alert: So The MC is related to this serum???
The MC is the one the third chimera serum was used on, the Numbers were made in batches of 2 and Moon never had a partner, and if you go through the game you notice they never identified any of the known numbers as 3.
To save his life his father injected him with the third serum the partner to the fourth(Moon's Serum) hence why he has some mysterious connection with Moon, it also explains why he is always calm and analytical in tense situations and can project intense bloodlust even though he likely hasn't killed anyone before. He is pretty much a dormant chimera and considering the type of shit Moon can pull off if he was given intense training he might start to exhibit superhuman-level physical capability just like She and Claire can.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes