• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Weird.... how can this game have a rating of 4.2 when grindy ass sandbox games with 90% less content and writing of a 14 year old have a higher rating?? Just like another underrated game i can't name, this site confuses me sometimes.

Btw NiiChan could you please tell me where your Profile pic is from? That girl is hot as hell.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Weird.... how can this game have a rating of 4.2 when grindy ass sandbox games with 90% less content and writing of a 14 year old have a higher rating?? Just like another underrated game i can't name, this site confuses me sometimes.

Btw NiiChan could you please tell me where your Profile pic is from? That girl is hot as hell.
Thats Nee-Chan (Nii's placeholder in game to explain any new game mechanics (which can be turned off iirc)) you will encounter her further in the game.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
In the next update will we find out what was in that letter that Freya was reading? Also will the MC have some more quality time with his Mom Klara and give her the love she needs? And did she know about the tumor?

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
So, instead of downloading the entire game, I just updated it. In the blackout scene, after Aine asks to turn the lights on, it instantly cuts to a Moon and Aine scene getting ready for a date. Is this normal, or did my update bug out?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So, instead of downloading the entire game, I just updated it. In the blackout scene, after Aine asks to turn the lights on, it instantly cuts to a Moon and Aine scene getting ready for a date. Is this normal, or did my update bug out?
Did you tell her to take a rest instead of coming up a plan? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Did you tell her to take a rest instead of coming up a plan? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No. Doesn't taking a rest remove you from her path? I played the sex scene, then there was the Klara scare, MC asked if she wasn't the one knocking on the door, Aine asked to turn on the lights, and then the scenes just jumped. I'm thinking it is suposed to be like that, but the transition was so fast it threw me off a bit. Really enjoying the update tho, finally some Naomi and more Aine, she is growing on me.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020

Due to several factors, really.

One is due to the game's poor start. Things only picked up from the Prologue Episode 5. It's a point where almost 10% of players couldn't reach, then would drop a review regarding their thoughts.

Another is that the game is anime-ish. There are a lot of anime tropes in the game; dialogues, the way the characters act, and even the characters themselves. Some people don't like this and find it cringe, which is understandable. But I used a Japanese engine for a reason, and I wouldn't want to change this style unless I use a hyper-realistic engine like DAZ.

Then, there's our Main Character - [Kei]. The story mostly does not revolve around him; it revolves around those who are around him. He is nothing but a medium, a pathway to others' growth. He does not have a lot of character development as a main character. He's a good guy, so much so that some call him a pussy(Yes, there are people in this world that hate peace).

And lastly, due to people who can't distinguish fictional material from reality.

At the end of the day, I'm nothing but a Martian trying to understand how human beings work. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HugeBeef

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
No. Doesn't taking a rest remove you from her path? I played the sex scene, then there was the Klara scare, MC asked if she wasn't the one knocking on the door, Aine asked to turn on the lights, and then the scenes just jumped. I'm thinking it is suposed to be like that, but the transition was so fast it threw me off a bit. Really enjoying the update tho, finally some Naomi and more Aine, she is growing on me.
You should be at this point by the end of the game. If you don't have 17 by the end of the game, then you certainly missed something.
1706762246251.png

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
whats the name of the japanese song in ch 1 ep3 part 1 credits? shiawase something. Please and thanks.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Bully is My Lover with OEJ's walkthrough mod to Chapter 1 Episode 3 Part 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes