• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I think I know which exact scene you're referring to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they'd been more angry, those two young ladies could've popped a vein or something. :giggle::giggle:
Yea this scene lol, Aine looks like she's a step above Annie in anger
I'm waiting for the next dev to make a scene like this, and hoping it'll be a step above Aine in anger :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

DarkExarch

Oct 29, 2022
I am positive I missed something obvious...but I can't unlock the last two Aine scenes and it is driving my OCD bonkers. Any suggestions on what I did wrong?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so after seeing the models.. I'm really curious, is this honey select 2 models with studio and stuff?
or is this honey select 2 models exported into a 3D model program?
or is it some other models in a 3D program?

I'm curious because it looks pretty good..

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
so after seeing the models.. I'm really curious, is this honey select 2 models with studio and stuff?
or is this honey select 2 models exported into a 3D model program?
or is it some other models in a 3D program?

I'm curious because it looks pretty good..
Just HS2 with customized graphics. No external software was used. The only ticket I have for the quality is a good GPU.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Apr 29, 2021
NiiChan Probably posting this message after a quite a bit duration of your new release but have certainly liked what you have done in this release. It was quite delightful to see how you depicted the turmoil going within Aine and how MC reassured her eventually along the way. Also the screen time for Moon is highly appreciated as a player one can't resist smiling at her occasional innocence and then contemplating on how philosophical she can get in a blink of an eye. Have seen your recent patreon release about the conclusion of Chapter 1 which is expected to be dark and heavy, dunno how emotional it would be but yea definitely if it brings harm to any of the goals damn it'll be hard to play. Also when you say conclusion to chapter 1 does it mean the whole game is getting concluded or are more chapters planned to be released after Sicae? Would be glad if you can answer this as it would provide clarity for path ahead. Expect you are feeling better also and are not pushing yourself too hard, take care there!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan Probably posting this message after a quite a bit duration of your new release but have certainly liked what you have done in this release. It was quite delightful to see how you depicted the turmoil going within Aine and how MC reassured her eventually along the way. Also the screen time for Moon is highly appreciated as a player one can't resist smiling at her occasional innocence and then contemplating on how philosophical she can get in a blink of an eye. Have seen your recent patreon release about the conclusion of Chapter 1 which is expected to be dark and heavy, dunno how emotional it would be but yea definitely if it brings harm to any of the goals damn it'll be hard to play. Also when you say conclusion to chapter 1 does it mean the whole game is getting concluded or are more chapters planned to be released after Sicae? Would be glad if you can answer this as it would provide clarity for path ahead. Expect you are feeling better also and are not pushing yourself too hard, take care there!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Thanks, I'm glad you like the update.

As for harm, in order to bring life to the arc, expect that some of the characters will. I'm not sure if you watched the teaser carefully, but really, you shouldn't be thinking about the girls. :KEK:

As for further content, this is just a chapter finale. After chapter 1, there's one last chapter which I estimate to have 6-7 episodes. Considering that I have to give Sicae some attention from time to time, that will give us around... 2 more years of development, if not 3. There's still a lot to be done, so don't worry about the game ending soon.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3344925
Shu joins harem as our power bottom femboy when???

Serious questions to be had here.
Klara did asked if the best friend was the protagonist's girlfriend upon meeting him first, to his dismay. But I don't believe that'll happen, mostly for the crossdresser's well-being (especially regarding his vocal chords, since he'll react like this that particular morning after):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Short walkthrough for Ch3

Part 1
No
Let her keep going
Watch Freya's stream
Compliment her

Part 2
Satisfy your curiosity
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
Crank it up