• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ejurtyk

Aug 21, 2019
ตั้งแต่เล่นตั้งแต่ต้นจนจบ ตอนแรกรู้สึกว่า เอ็มม่า เป็นตัวละครที่น่าสงสารและน่ารักมาก ตอนเด็กๆ ฉันชอบเธอนะ แต่ใน EP ที่แล้ว ไม่ว่าจะเป็น Gwen หรือ Moon หรือ Aine แม้แต่แม่ของ Aine ก็บอกได้เลยว่าตัวละครเหล่านี้น่ารักและสวยงามสุดๆ แต่ละคนมีเรื่องราวที่น่าสนใจและน่าเศร้า ฉันชอบทั้งมูนและเกว็น อยากดูepต่อไปเร็วๆเหมือนกัน เกี่ยวกับ Moon คุณสร้างเรื่องราวที่เชื่อมโยงได้ดีมาก ฉันชอบมัน ตอนนี้เนื้อเรื่องมีความเชื่อมโยงกันดีมากและผมชอบมันมาก นี่คือคำแนะนำที่ฉันให้จากเกมนี้สำหรับผู้ที่ไม่เคยเล่น เรื่องราวมี 100/10 ตัวละคร 100/10 ฉาก 100/10 และขอบคุณที่ทำเกมดีๆแบบนี้มาให้เล่นครับ ฉันหวังว่าในอนาคตฉันอยากจะฟังเรื่องราวและฉากของลิลลี่ต่อไปเช่นกัน เป็นเกมที่ดีมาก (หากฉันเขียนอะไรผิดฉันขอโทษฉันใช้ Google แปล)

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks, I'm glad you like the update.

As for harm, in order to bring life to the arc, expect that some of the characters will. I'm not sure if you watched the teaser carefully, but really, you shouldn't be thinking about the girls. :KEK:

As for further content, this is just a chapter finale. After chapter 1, there's one last chapter which I estimate to have 6-7 episodes. Considering that I have to give Sicae some attention from time to time, that will give us around... 2 more years of development, if not 3. There's still a lot to be done, so don't worry about the game ending soon.
That is pleasing to know that the plan is well thought of, and there's a considerable duration of your content left in both of your games as simply the work done in both has been magnificent. To play a plot story in AVN that never gets stale just feels so pleasant as it's a rare trait in AVN genre which does place your work in that category of quality games. Also think need to heed to your advice and re watch the teaser, but in a truthful way it is hard to not think about the girls in any fashion as they are just too irresistible for that but yea certainly the story is preparing itself for a nice conclusion and knowing how you concluded Emma's path early in the story like with pregnancy and stuff, quite confident that you'll do each girl the required justice with proper details and not just rushing through that part too, something which again reinforces the fact of how this AVN deserves the praise and credit it receives.

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3358383
If you know, you know. :KEKW:
Poor Moon has already suffered enough (and there might be more of that waiting in store). And that lady seen at the end of the update and the teaser some pages ago is bad business, not just for her. :eek::eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phelan519

Feb 16, 2024
Just a quick question
I can’t seem to keep Gwens route open after going to her moms house no matter how I do it even if I just leave soon as I get there the route changes from yes to no
I don’t want to close her route period if this is intentional I’d like to know so I don’t waste any further time on it or if I’m completely missing something to keep on her route any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just a quick question
I can’t seem to keep Gwens route open after going to her moms house no matter how I do it even if I just leave soon as I get there the route changes from yes to no
I don’t want to close her route period if this is intentional I’d like to know so I don’t waste any further time on it or if I’m completely missing something to keep on her route any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
Well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be there if you didn't have the right amount of points so you're obviously picking the wrong choices.
So just double checking you do have 9 Gwen points right? Now even though it's pretty obvious which ones to choose, and there's multiple resources and mods to tell you what to pick I'll help you out anyway.
That easy

Phelan519

Feb 16, 2024
Well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be there if you didn't have the right amount of points so you're obviously picking the wrong choices.
So just double checking you do have 9 Gwen points right? Now even though it's pretty obvious which ones to choose, and there's multiple resources and mods to tell you what to pick I'll help you out anyway.
That easy
Thanks yes I have 9 points and I’ve picked those options and
I’m not sure what else is suppose to happen if anything but I don’t want to progress any farther till Ive got this sorted

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Thanks yes I have 9 points and I’ve picked those options and
I’m not sure what else is suppose to happen if anything but I don’t want to progress any farther till Ive got this sorted
Thats strange, you're missing quite a bit of content as there happens quite a bit at the next day (and yeah her route isnt supposed to close). It should work with 9 gwen points and the above mentioned answers.

Did you rejected skye maybe? (its the only other thing which relates to gwen somewhat which i could think of) Or did you rejected someone else? Maybe a strange bugged interaction otherwise im clueless

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes