• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone tell me what I gotta download to play the full game? Never played it before and I'm kinda lost right now
Just download one of the main links for your OS (dont worry about split or update if you can handle the bigger download size)

Then if you want, download the walkthrough guide from the Extras folder
1707718863245.png

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
I have to say that, in my opinion, Claire has the most beautiful face out of any other VN character I've ever seen. Major props to NiiChan . It's such a shame she's not a romanceable character.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Who's the guy the MC bumped into?
A collab with another game or teasing the future? I'm gonna assume the latter.

But if that's the case, nice to see Niichan make a Honey Select guy that's handsome without the babyface :LOL: first time I've seen a model like that for any of these HS games.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Who's the guy the MC bumped into?
A collab with another game or teasing the future? I'm gonna assume the latter.

But if that's the case, nice to see Niichan make a Honey Select guy that's handsome without the babyface :LOL: first time I've seen a model like that for any of these HS games.
The latter, yes.

• Love
Reactions: Phase_01
Jan 13, 2024
Alex from Eternum popped up in this update for a brief cameo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ngl, I went "damn, that name and model looks really familiar", and then saw the "Once in a Lifetime" reference, but then just thought "Well, there was no Alex in that one". I somehow didn't connect it to Eternum, so I came here to search/ask.

I might be an idiot. :oops:

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hope the plot twist in the future maybe like
Aine have 2 personality and BOOM we can fuck 2 not just 1 :))
Right. First there'll be the love-struck and clingy Aine, then a tsundere Aine with bouts of jealousy like back in her HS days, and there might be a lustful and blunt Aine. And hopefully one yandere Aine won't appear, or she could cause troubles for the other personalities (and also to the protagonist, Emma, Gwen, Sky, Moon, Freya and so on). :whistle::whistle:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes