• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phelan519

Feb 16, 2024
Thats strange, you're missing quite a bit of content as there happens quite a bit at the next day (and yeah her route isnt supposed to close). It should work with 9 gwen points and the above mentioned answers.

Did you rejected skye maybe? (its the only other thing which relates to gwen somewhat which i could think of) Or did you rejected someone else? Maybe a strange bugged interaction otherwise im clueless
No I didn’t reject Sky but I did get it sorted not sure What was corrupted or missing but I deleted and redownloaded it and did a run through and I kept Gwen’s route open

thanks for the help much appreciated

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, sorry, but English isn't my first language, so I didn't understand the last scene where something about MC and Moon is revealed. Can someone explain? MC and Moon are, somehow, siblings or clones? Were they created?

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019

MKLOKAX

Jun 13, 2020
Come On Bro Do Something And Include Hera in the Harem as Well Bro!! Without the Goddess this game will never be complete please just one scene where she has a quickie with the protagonist

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Come On Bro Do Something And Include Hera in the Harem as Well Bro!! Without the Goddess this game will never be complete please just one scene where she has a quickie with the protagonist
Imagine Hera is accidentally pregnant before her two daughters. That scene will be gold. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: kcaldw and ArDZer

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not the biggest fan of the Naomi content in this update, but the Aine and Moon content is truly spectacular, legitimately some of the best character writing in either of these games.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes