• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
when will you reveal shu's a girl? well i dont mind with him rn (no homo)
I think you should talk about that with the creator, since he was the one that thought about making Shu a female but gave him a dick instead (and that was referenced in a conversation in-game before the group went to the beach). :giggle::whistle:

Barannn

Dec 12, 2018
guys, i didnt play sicae but isnt the guy who has eye patch is the mc of sicae? or who is he that claire bows to him, isnt claire some kind of goat of assasins?

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
guys, i didnt play sicae but isnt the guy who has eye patch is the mc of sicae? or who is he that claire bows to him, isnt claire some kind of goat of assasins?

Probably explained in Sicae. Bowing to him is just showing respect.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
I think you should talk about that with the creator, since he was the one that thought about making Shu a female but gave him a dick instead (and that was referenced in a conversation in-game before the group went to the beach). :giggle::whistle:
ah.. that just me on horny mode :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Thanks for replying. Let's see

View attachment 3389632 View attachment 3389633 View attachment 3389634 View attachment 3389635 View attachment 3389636 View attachment 3389638

Aside from Aine, Naomi and Lily(who doesn't seem to have any scene so far) these are the "stones" missing from my infinity gauntlet .
This is weird. You seem to have passed Emma's turning point to her solo ending but it still shows locked. That should not happen. Unless... you are playing on Android.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
When is the update
I will emphasize that it is always uncertain when the updates are finished. While the usual release is somewhere around 3 months, this specific update might prove shorter, albeit challenging in terms of renders. So expect to wait a little longer than usual.

Reactions: Ford Mustang

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
This is weird. You seem to have passed Emma's turning point to her solo ending but it still shows locked. That should not happen. Unless... you are playing on Android.
Aah that must be the reason then. I think i chose the best choices everytime but was surprised to see some scenes missing. Anyways Niichan, are any scenes locked in solo routes? Or can we unlock every scene on the harem route?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Aah that must be the reason then. I think i chose the best choices everytime but was surprised to see some scenes missing. Anyways Niichan, are any scenes locked in solo routes? Or can we unlock every scene on the harem route?
There are no solo routes, but solo endings. And there's only one in the game so far, that is Emma's. The rest are on the main harem route.

Reactions: GrimmjawAvn

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
There are no solo routes, but solo endings. And there's only one in the game so far, that is Emma's. The rest are on the main harem route.
Roger that. Looking forward to the future updates. Anyways just wanted to thank u for making this game. Imho this is up there with Being A Dik. Cheers (y)

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes