• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The new look of moon is great, it makes her more attractive!:love:
And alex from eternum have a crossover! Also mention the once in a lifetime~:cool:
But the next update is still mbiml again, although I love to see more scene of moon I sadly noticed that sicae had already not updated for a whole year...:cautious:

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Barannn

Dec 12, 2018
The new look of moon is great, it makes her more attractive!:love:
And alex from eternum have a crossover! Also mention the once in a lifetime~:cool:
But the next update is still mbiml again, although I love to see more scene of moon I sadly noticed that sicae had already not updated for a whole year...:cautious:
i forgot the cameo of once in a lifetime. where was it?

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
View attachment 3414872
T...thanks! I guess...?
Glad you... enjoyed the game.
Seriously, it's an excellent game, I played Sicae before MBiML and I already found the story exceptional, this one then... Wow. In the part where Emma reads the letter that her mother left for her before she died, it was like a punch in the stomach, I cried like a child.

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you, I wish you every success in your future projects. ;)

danb35

Jul 12, 2023
it was like a punch in the stomach
My thoughts--heck, my words--(almost) exactly. What made it worse* was that you knew going in exactly how it was going to end. You know you're about to watch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it, or even mitigate it. Even in-universe there's nothing you (i.e., MC) could have done, and as the player you have no options at all through this portion. Every bit of sweetness and happiness you see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of makes me wonder what the story for MC would have been if he'd come back a year earlier. Probably not as "good" of a story, as conflict is essential to a good story, and the major conflict in MBML goes away (or at least radically changes) in this case.

This doesn't make Emma my favorite girl, but it does kind of make me want to drop everything and try to take care of her. And as it now appears obvious that MC is going to realize who Emma really is, I really want to see how that's going to work out. Play and see, I guess.

* "Worse" in the sense of emotionally painful, not in the sense of being poorly written.

Last edited:

danb35

Jul 12, 2023
Though the discussion of Episode V brings up a question: where are these events set?

One of the reviews questioned the use of Japanese honorifics with Emma, and then had some nonsense about cultural appropriation. And from that last phrase it's probably obvious that "cultural appropriation" doesn't bother me in the least, but it did strike me as a little odd, given that none of the characters look Japanese (I don't think Moon had even been introduced at the time).

But during Episode V, we encounter "Miss Security" a bit. And she has a patch on the left shoulder or sleeve of her uniform that says "Tokyo" (edit: though as I think about it, it says that in Roman characters, not Japanese). So are we set in Tokyo?

Last edited:

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
SPOILERS AHEAD IM DUMB AND CANT DO THE SPOILER THINGY:

Dude, I love this VN, I had a good time reading this one since the kind of tropes it uses don't bother me at all, in fact I find them very charming. My first playthrough ended with Aine becoming the queen of the harem (although my queens are Gwen and Emma but Aine is very cute too) and now Im doing the solo route with Emma, very cool that she has that kind of route, Gwen needs one but what theres is is good. But Im missing two scenes, one with Klara and one with Sky, do I use the walkthrough or it's a solo run as well as Emma?
Besides that I can get why this one is very cherish by the comunity, if you connect with the story and characters then it's all set. Sometimes it feels like it's referencing characters from other works, the ones like Eternum are pretty obvious, and now that I played I can get that Sicae can give me some answers, is there another one am I missing?

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes