• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fidget

May 1, 2017
I collect videos from the main menu, but I came to the game with the solo-Emma version and I have 5 videos at the moment(1.1, Emma, 1.2, 1.3part1, 1.3part2). Can anyone help find the remaining ones? I saw on YouTube a menu with 2 Emma in Prologue 5 part. I'm sure there are more. I didn’t receive a response in the developer’s discord in the general chat.:rolleyes:

upd. I found 6 main_menu videos now (sky/ayne/gwen 0.1, sky 0.2 fix, freya 0.2, karla 0.3, gwen 0.4, ayne 0.6, lily 0.7) ! but url with 2 Emmas is broken

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
And NiiChan is thinking to some extent in making a solo ending for Gwen, at least according to him sometime ago. I wonder what's he going to do in that one, if Emma's ending is taken into consideration. :unsure::unsure:
Honestly, I don't think Emma's Solo Ending™ will be taken into account for any other Solo Ending™s ... nor do I think any of them will reference or consider anything that happens in the others.

Just like it wouldn't make sense for any of the Solo Ending™s to be reflected in the Harem ending.

That said, the main story does allow for characters not to be included in the harem, so maybe it'll be possible to only be on a single LIs path, but that'll still probably be the same general ending as the harem ending. I suspect any other Solo Ending™s will be like Emma's: completely divergent from the main story being told.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
One more update:

I just went through the chapter where we explore more about the MC's relationship with Aine, which is when they go to the beach. The scene where they get officially engaged is beautiful, but also the whole story of them getting to know each other, eventually falling in love and in the end forgiving each other for their past mistakes. We also get a small glimpse into the evolution of the MC's relationship with Moon, with a quick flashback to her, I'm curious to know more about her. The MC's friend also had some character development, which I found interesting, as it brings more layers to him beyond the typical “silly friend”. The MC's reconciliation scene with Sky is cute, and their sex scene was very well done. And finally we have Hera, where we see her day to day life, her arriving home, without her two daughters, which shows how alone the character is and where this path of hatred has led her.

Congratulations to NiiChan, I really didn't expect to love this game so much. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying my comments about what I think of the game. Bye!!

Last edited:

Barannn

Dec 12, 2018
this is not your answer but i always download gallery mod and check scenes after playthrough. and if i remember correctly sky's scene was different ver. of beach date so no content missing and for klara's scene you need to take her out to dinner. here..

Lew D

Feb 24, 2023
hi there bug occured
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch1ep3p2.rpy", line 3311, in script
    play soun1d2 pubambience loop
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 129, in execute_play_music
    relative_volume=eval(p.get("volume", "1.0")))
Exception: Audio channel u'soun1d2' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/audio/music.py", line 98, in play
    c = get_channel(channel)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 882, in get_channel
    raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Bully is My Lover Ch.1_Ep.3_Part2
Fri Mar 15 07:22:20 2024

Jul 20, 2022
hi there bug occured
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Variable spelled wrong for a sound file by the looks of it, believe it's suppose to be 'play sound2 pubambience loop' on like 3311 in the ch1ep3p2.rpy file. If you've got an editor (Notepad++, Atom, etc) you can change it yourself instead of waiting for a fix, if you're interested.

I just tested the fix, seems to work. I wasn't getting an error without it, just no music playing. I was going to upload the file here, but my game is modded and I don't know if that will play nice if yours isn't.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, in here there are 7 episodes of prologue and 3 episodes of chapter 1?
How long is this game currently? And how often are updates? I mean, the game is 3 years in development and barely scratched chapter 1...Not really sure if I should start it now.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
So, in here there are 7 episodes of prologue and 3 episodes of chapter 1?
How long is this game currently? And how often are updates? I mean, the game is 3 years in development and barely scratched chapter 1...Not really sure if I should start it now.
The prologue is quite long (3000+ renders you can add up the releases in the changelog). Honestly the prologue is longer than a fair portion of games on here and could almost function as a whole game itself. I can't comment of frequency of updates because I don't much attention but it's not close to a year like some games :KEK: .

Edit: Niichan is also developing another game set in the same universe that is similarly liked (I think its a tad better) that "techinally" makes updates slower

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Dude NiiChan what have you done to my Shu?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
If Shu hadn't revealed himself to Francis that time, do you think he would've gone on a date and then all the way with the best friend/femboy?

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I thought after Emma's solo story I wouldn't be so surprised in this game, but... Gwen's story really touched me, NiiChan has outdone himself again o_O

The story that the developer himself wrote for Mc/Gwen really exists in reality, many have gone through this, it doesn’t matter whether it’s a guy or a girl... imagine that you are in love with a girl from the upper class, and next to you there is that girl who you consider a friend, but she more than just a friend, but we don’t notice it, and admitting that you have feelings is also impossible, because at some point you are afraid of his reaction and that you will lose him as a friend...

This story one was really beautiful, Gwen is the one who always believed in Mc, she is a rebel with a rich soul, and he is a simple boy with an ordinary life... in the past she saved him, in the present he helped her, the truce scene of Gwen’s parents was amazing, I even love the relationship between Glenn and Gwen as father and daughter, who are always supportive even in vulgar situations :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Femboy or not, I'D SMASH!
Shu instantly made me worried he was leaving lol :rolleyes:

But the funniest thing is that Freya is sitting next to him, and Shu is pulling her phone out of her pocket!
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jerk-man

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Shu instantly made me worried he was leaving lol :rolleyes:

But the funniest thing is that Freya is sitting next to him, and Shu is pulling her phone out of her pocket!
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Why ask your girlfriend if you have a femboy backseater? KEKW

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes