• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:oops: Well, I finished the update... The story really made me immerse myself deep inside, as if I was watching some kind of series! I'll write everything in the "spoiler"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I think the rest no longer makes sense what to write, because NiiChan knows that I've already praised it enough, and I'm looking forward to more continuation, bro! I now have two developers that I like as smart people in the style of the plot and script, Nii Chan and Caribdis, these people have outdone themselves in terms of erotic VN stories ❤

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
:oops: Well, I finished the update... The story really made me immerse myself deep inside, as if I was watching some kind of series! I'll write everything in the "spoiler"

And I think the rest no longer makes sense what to write, because NiiChan knows that I've already praised it enough, and I'm looking forward to more continuation, bro! I now have two developers that I like as smart people in the style of the plot and script, Nii Chan and Caribdis, these people have outdone themselves in terms of erotic VN stories ❤
Thank you!
And having that Alex sig is what I call BASED. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
handshake-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thank you!
And having that Alex sig is what I call BASED. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 3454180
Oh yeah! Alex is on another level, I was surprised when she suddenly appeared here :ROFLMAO:

moving on to the ending of game, damn, I really was from the very middle of the game that Mc was connected to something, and I was right after the end... now I'm looking forward to what happens next :coffee:o_O

Reactions: Jerk-man

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So after searching this thread it seems LCC/Sicae(I think those are the same game?) should be played first? I downloaded this game and the opening scene suggests I play the other one so I figured I confirm the order.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So after searching this thread it seems LCC/Sicae(I think those are the same game?) should be played first? I downloaded this game and the opening scene suggests I play the other one so I figured I confirm the order.
I'm not sure it actually matters ... there are some things that will stand out in this game if you play that one first, but they're both in progress, so its not like either game actually spoils the other. Just whichever you play first, the other will have moments that stand out differently.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I'm not sure it actually matters ... there are some things that will stand out in this game if you play that one first, but they're both in progress, so its not like either game actually spoils the other. Just whichever you play first, the other will have moments that stand out differently.
Thanks. I saw Sicae was "earlier" but both are active games so I wondered how the cross pollination was to date or how important that earlier set date was.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I've finally finished the main route of the game, I haven't finished Emma's solo route yet, but I wanted to leave my impressions and I simply loved the game. This is by far one of the best games I've ever played.

I know that most people value the graphics and the sex scenes, which are very good, but in many moments of the game I found myself reflecting, the game addresses many themes such as:
Friendship, sacrifice, forgiveness, bullying, youth, family relationships, war, love and hate, but the main one: Freedom and the expectations that are imposed on us since childhood. This can be seen in various characters in the game.

But not only are these characters I mentioned developed, but we have other characters that work with other aspects within the game.

Anyway, there are other characters, like Sky, Klara, Naomi, Freya, Shu that have great development arcs and some waiting to be developed, but if I keep talking the text will be longer than it already is. In the end, I could not be happier with this game, I’m dying to know the next events, especially involving some of the villains who promise to cause.

Congratulations NiiChan. (y)

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Oh man, this is such a great game, I don't know why it took me so long to play this. Real nice characters, good story, well written, good renders and animations. Yeah, this is how VN are supposed to be done IMHO. Kudos NiiChan!

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I've finally finished the main route of the game, I haven't finished Emma's solo route yet, but I wanted to leave my impressions and I simply loved the game. This is by far one of the best games I've ever played.

I know that most people value the graphics and the sex scenes, which are very good, but in many moments of the game I found myself reflecting, the game addresses many themes such as:
Friendship, sacrifice, forgiveness, bullying, youth, family relationships, war, love and hate, but the main one: Freedom and the expectations that are imposed on us since childhood. This can be seen in various characters in the game.

But not only are these characters I mentioned developed, but we have other characters that work with other aspects within the game.

Anyway, there are other characters, like Sky, Klara, Naomi, Freya, Shu that have great development arcs and some waiting to be developed, but if I keep talking the text will be longer than it already is. In the end, I could not be happier with this game, I’m dying to know the next events, especially involving some of the villains who promise to cause.

Congratulations NiiChan. (y)
I finished Emma's solo route, so I finally finished what had to be done in this game, I'm in tears right now after this ending. I just wanted to know more or less how long it takes for an update to be ready, I'm desperate for more content from this universe that NiiChan created.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
While you are waiting for updates check out the game Eternum. Niichan also collaberated on that game with Caribdis.
While you are waiting for updates check out the game Eternum. Niichan also collaberated on that game with Caribdis.
I even have a question:
Since My Bully Is My Lover and Sicae take place in the same universe and, at one point in the game, Eternum is mentioned, does that mean that My Bully Is My Lover, Sicae, Eternum, Once in a Lifetime also take place in the same universe?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I even have a question:
Since My Bully Is My Lover and Sicae take place in the same universe and, at one point in the game, Eternum is mentioned, does that mean that My Bully Is My Lover, Sicae, Eternum, Once in a Lifetime also take place in the same universe?
There's also crossovers with My Real Desire, which would be fairly incompatible with Eternum, and I'm pretty sure one other game. Then I'm pretty sure some of those games have had crossovers with Stray Incubus and probably also some with Companion of Darkness since that game crossovers everything HS2. I think it's safe to say that crossovers are governed by toon logic and don't have to make sense or maintain consistency.
So no, no reason to assume that just because they crossover they're in the same universe. I wouldn't assume that between different devs unless there's significant 2 way crossovers of major plot points, for example Forseeable Family and Personal Assistant.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
There's also crossovers with My Real Desire, which would be fairly incompatible with Eternum, and I'm pretty sure one other game. Then I'm pretty sure some of those games have had crossovers with Stray Incubus and probably also some with Companion of Darkness since that game crossovers everything HS2. I think it's safe to say that crossovers are governed by toon logic and don't have to make sense or maintain consistency.
So no, no reason to assume that just because they crossover they're in the same universe. I wouldn't assume that between different devs unless there's significant 2 way crossovers of major plot points, for example Forseeable Family and Personal Assistant.
I'm asking because the game makes a lot of references, it's not just a quick mention and that's it, in a certain scene in the game they talk about a game called "Eternum" that will be released, in addition to characters from Eternum appearing in the story. Therefore, it is not difficult to imagine that they take place in the same universe, I am not saying that it is something intended by the developer, it is just my curiosity.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes