• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
That was crazy dark, which was fine. This time, it has some form of realism, and I'm actually a little worried about releasing it as it is. I'm considering putting a serious warning frame before the episode starts.
Just leave the burning house decisions out of it and you should be okay...lol JK.
I am not bothered by the "dark" stuff and actually enjoy the story and progression through it if it is written and done well, it adds depth of character to most involved, but see why a warning may be a good idea for some. I have dark humor leaning personalty anyway, so I cant wait to see what you come up with.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
If you've played Sicae then you've seen a glimpse of how dark Niichan can get...Claire humming to Kei's dad's decapitated head while telling his phone to shush cuz he is sleeping....side note Claire is like scarysexy lol...Niichan has dropped hints with the "remember" drops directed at Kei^2... I cant wait to see what happens.
I like dark stories (when they're done well, because some of them sound like a clumsy Zack Snyder script) and I really enjoyed seeing the conclusions to Emma's arcs, especially her solo route, which is already very dark, by the way, and which creates thought-provoking narratives as it also brings out some dark facets of Hera and the motivations behind her actions.

I'm curious how the story will go from here, after the revelation that the MC took part in the same experiments as Moon and how this involves the MC's father and Hera. Anyway, what happens will only depend on NiiChan and so far he hasn't let me down.

Reactions: VinnneV

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
NO WAY!!!!! :eek::eek:
MAKI FROM JUJUTSU KAISEN!!!!!! View attachment 3480925
After puberty, Mc will become a muscular woman who hunts curses, lol :LOL:. And from the looks of it, the MC is blind in one eye? If what was shown in these images happens in the game, I'm noticing a pattern, as both MC and Kei are blind in one eye. NiiChan certainly has a fixation.

Last edited:
Reactions: VinnneV

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I like dark stories (when they're done well, because some of them sound like a clumsy Zack Snyder script) and I really enjoyed seeing the conclusions to Emma's arcs, especially her solo route, which is already very dark, by the way, and which creates thought-provoking narratives as it also brings out some dark facets of Hera and the motivations behind her actions.

I'm curious how the story will go from here, after the revelation that the MC took part in the same experiments as Moon and how this involves the MC's father and Hera. Anyway, what happens will only depend on NiiChan and so far he hasn't let me down.
Yeah, that solo Emy ending hit me right in the feels. That's that dark story line working its magic and coming together in the end.

Reactions: IzumiggG

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
That was crazy dark, which was fine. This time, it has some form of realism, and I'm actually a little worried about releasing it as it is. I'm considering putting a serious warning frame before the episode starts.
But I love this type of scenes, i hope Niichain will gonna make this type scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
After NiiChan said that the next chapter would be the darkest, I just live with that in my head, every day I keep coming up with a new theory of what will happen...
2x2jm9.jpg
NiiChan, what are you doing... I NEED MORE CONTENT!!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just played another Honey Select game and in that it has Moon as a cameo

i want to ask, is Moon a MBML character or a Sicae character?

thanks!

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
i just played another Honey Select game and in that it has Moon as a cameo

i want to ask, is Moon a MBML character or a Sicae character?

thanks!
She is an MBML character, she may even appear in other games, but she is only from MBML.

Reactions: camube

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I have to say that Moon's cameo in Companion of Darkness is my most favorite avn cameo of all time!

Not only do we see Moon which is always appreciated in itself already but her whole displayal is very alike with her my bully is my lover style and attitude. Even in a world filled with overwordly beings Moon is just a fucking dangerous badass!

And the CoD MC watching her fight and being able to learn/copy her moves/skillset was just amazing and gave the cameo a real and deeper meaning compared to usual cameos.

NiiChan Will the lore about moon's sword apply in my bully is my lover too (even in case it never gets mentioned)?

4.20 star(s) 135 Votes