• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
She is "an"? Why did you use "an" instead of "a"?
Either would be correct. An is used when the following word starts with a vowel or a vowel sound, so if you read out the MBML starting with the em sound it would make an appropriate.
A also works because the actual letter that begins the next word, in this case an abbreviation, is a consonant. In this case it would be more definitive if you read the abbreviation out as the full title.

A good example of when this comes into play is the word hour. Even though it starts with a consonant, it is a silent one, and the word begins with a vowel sound. Meaning that in this case, an hour would make more sense grammatically.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Either would be correct. An is used when the following word starts with a vowel or a vowel sound, so if you read out the MBML starting with the em sound it would make an appropriate.
A also works because the actual letter that begins the next word, in this case an abbreviation, is a consonant. In this case it would be more definitive if you read the abbreviation out as the full title.

A good example of when this comes into play is the word hour. Even though it starts with a consonant, it is a silent one, and the word begins with a vowel sound. Meaning that in this case, an hour would make more sense grammatically.
My god! Are university professors start playing AVN?!?!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Health Update - [Good News]

Hello guys!

I'll get straight to the point.

So, basically, after six months of taking those TB meds, my doctor finally gave me a nod. Yes, as you read it—I am officially TB-free! However, I still have a few more weeks of medication to complete to ensure the coast is clear.

I can’t lie; it has been one hell of a painful six months. I wouldn’t have made it through without your support and nudge. Your messages and comments, together with the vibes, were incredible. You guys are the best!

Now that this burden is off my chest(literally), I'd like to bring back the wallpapers soon. That said, there are many things to do for this update. I expected it to be, but it went beyond my expectations. I had never had such a heavy workload before! So it's not for this month, but soon enough, that's for sure.

Here is a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. We'll keep moving forward.

Keep being awesome!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Good Lord. How do you get tuberculosis in 2024 if you're living somewhere in the world where you can make a computer game?? Dev: stop open-mouth kissing prostitutes on the streets of big-city red-light districts! :oops:
I've read a lot really dumb postings here on F95, some of them are top notch dumb. You know what just happened? You just made the list.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
With a different emoji at the end, I might have thought it was just someone trying to be funny ...

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Good Lord. How do you get tuberculosis in 2024 if you're living somewhere in the world where you can make a computer game?? Dev: stop open-mouth kissing prostitutes on the streets of big-city red-light districts! :oops:
Look at this dude:ROFLMAO:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Hey Niichan, it's amazing how many doofuses don't know about viral transmission even though they have internet search providers at their finger tips, Google CDC Tuberculosis people and quit harassing Niichan because of your ignorance.:(

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I couldn't agree more, but you should write some kids not dudes because sometimes I feel like some of them aren't adults yet if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. Sure some of them are kids, but let's face the fact: you don't get mature when you reach legal age. I've read guys here who are clearly over 30 or even older, who I believed they're that age, and yet they're acting like they're prepubs.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes