• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Imagine Hera is accidentally pregnant before her two daughters. That scene will be gold. :ROFLMAO:
I think this gif would be a facial expression Aine and Freya would be doing if they learned of such revelation (the former might even temporarily go to heaven, only to be sent back again to Earth):
shikimori-shikimoris-not-just-cute.gif
If that's the case, do you think those two ladies should expect another younger brother (like the late Simon), or perhaps it might be a younger sister? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think this gif would be a facial expression Aine and Freya would be doing if they learned of such revelation (the former might even temporarily go to heaven, only to be sent back again to Earth):
View attachment 3374634
If that's the case, do you think those two ladies should expect another younger brother (like the late Simon), or perhaps it might be a younger sister? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
A younger brother will be story wise. However, why not twins for one brother and one sister. or even two younger sisters. :BootyTime:

Reactions: ArDZer

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Well... the info says there is no revenge. What if I want my revenge by putting a baby in all of them??? :devilish:

And also... when Klara segs update?

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Atm, yes. In the future games, no. I'm not going to stay in HS2 forever. :LOL:
That is a relief. I am sure that when the MBML and Sicae stories are completed, you will easily be able to get me invested in the characters you will create in future stories. I am waiting patiently.

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Just finished the latest update and boi am i excited for the next chapter. One thing tho, i finished it on the harem route and found that I have some scenes missing with some of the girls. Do I have to play solo route of the specific girl to unlock them?

May 14, 2022
Just finished the latest update and boi am i excited for the next chapter. One thing tho, i finished it on the harem route and found that I have some scenes missing with some of the girls. Do I have to play solo route of the specific girl to unlock them?
Can you show me your galery?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes