• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I also have a save for this moment,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For a very brief moment, Freya became an only child. She seemed devastated in that image. But heavens above said it wasn't her time yet and sent her back to Earth:

Last edited:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
If the vote said "whose your favorite character so far" instead of favorite girl, I would choose Glenn, Glenn is cool as hell!
I love Glenn's character because he is exactly the example of the father I want to be. A humble man, who teaches you to have values and to always follow the right path. I think his relationship with Gwen is really cute, the way they are alike, the way he supports his daughter's dreams, if one day I have a daughter, I want to be exactly like that when I become a father.

And thank God NiiChan didn't make us have sex with Gwen's mom, because I would have felt really bad for Glenn, because if this game was written by someone else, definitely would have done that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For a very brief moment, Freya became an only child. She seem devastated in that image. But heavens above said it wasn't her time yet and sent her back to Earth:
For some reason this scene is funny to me, a little sad but funny 1000173261.png :ROFLMAO:

She jumped out to fight with her sister after sex with Mc so much that I could hardly contain my laughter

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
For some reason this scene is funny to me, a little sad but funny View attachment 3671793 :ROFLMAO:

She jumped out to fight with her sister after sex with Mc so much that I could hardly contain my laughter
I was sad the first time I saw this scene, "wow, how sad two sisters fighting" but when I played it again, I couldn't hold back laughing at this scene. The MC's face “because I always put myself in these situations." :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I love Glenn's character because he is exactly the example of the father I want to be. A humble man, who teaches you to have values and to always follow the right path. I think his relationship with Gwen is really cute, the way they are alike, the way he supports his daughter's dreams, if one day I have a daughter, I want to be exactly like that when I become a father.

And thank God NiiChan didn't make us have sex with Gwen's mom, because I would have felt really bad for Glenn, because if this game was written by someone else, definitely would have done that.
Yeah, Glenn is truly the best character, especially his fatherly quality to his daughter,

I was sad the first time I saw this scene, "wow, how sad two sisters fighting" but when I played it I couldn't hold back laughing at this scene. The MC's face "because I always put myself in these situations." :ROFLMAO:
Gwen, when she has to carry them in her hands again: 1000151072.gif

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Glenn is sure one admirable father figure. And he does share the same laidback attitude with his beloved daughter, which got Emilda on her nerves far too many times (and which later led to them becoming eventually distant, and the protagonist having sex with Gwen in high school was the catalyst for their divorce. I think something along those lines was mentioned but I can't entirely recall). :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: TamreeFugar

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Aine fainting after discovering the MC is fooling around with all the girls is still one of the funiest things in the whole AVN! XD
View attachment 3671299
What I like about this scene is that besides being funny, obviously, it shows a little of Aine's real personality. Right after this scene, everyone gets together in the room to discuss how the harem's logistics will be, but after a small discussion, Aine starts to throw the truths in everyone's face and they are hard truths, in this scene Aine demonstrates a little of the personality that Hera inserted into her, I think it was a great scene because she is not only funny, she is also enriching for the character.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Glenn is sure one admirable father figure. And he does share the same laidback attitude with his beloved daughter, which got Emilda on her nerves far too many times (and which later led to them becoming eventually distant, and the protagonist having sex with Gwen in high school was the catalyst for their divorce. I think something along those lines was mentioned but I can't entirely recall). :unsure::unsure:
The problem of their collapse was that the mother protected her daughter too much from vulgarity, and as soon as she found out that the daughter had lost her virginity with some boy, the father just supported her and the mother despised such an incident... As far as I remember, Glenn himself left home because of his wife’s behavior, which he could no longer tolerate, she herself said something like “why did you come if you left suddenly?” and he says this is my house too :ROFLMAO:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
The problem of their collapse was that the mother protected her daughter too much from vulgarity, and as soon as she found out that the daughter had lost her virginity with some boy, the father just supported her and the mother despised such an incident... As far as I remember, Glenn himself left home because of his wife’s behavior, which he could no longer tolerate, she herself said something like “why did you come if you left suddenly?” and he says this is my house too :ROFLMAO:
Glenn is very Chad. :ROFLMAO:

The Virgin Father VN +18: Absent, doesn't support your dreams, complains about the things you do, most of the time he's the villain of the story.

Vs

The Chad Gleen: Hot, has a six pack, affectionate, fun, supports your dreams and is present.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
"WHAT IN THE GODDAMN!!!"
View attachment 3669454
It's funny, but real.

One thing I see happen a lot is when people play MBiML and end up being disappointed because it's not a revenge game, I already said it here, but MBiML is a journey of people facing the world head on, whereas grow and mature, and many other matters. Unfortunately many people are unable to understand what the game wants to communicate, MBiML doesn't start to get good in chapter 5, that revenge is the premise, no, the majority just continually talk about that chapter as if the work had not been developed from this huge prologue, many people don't like the prologue because they think it's unnecessary, but I'm the opposite, the prologue is necessary because from it you begin to understand the characters' dilemmas, chapter 5 has the impact which it has, precisely because of the prologue.

Anyway, it was something that was stuck in my throat and I wanted to get it out. Sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Penis Lord

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
What I like about this scene is that besides being funny, obviously, it shows a little of Aine's real personality. Right after this scene, everyone gets together in the room to discuss how the harem's logistics will be, but after a small discussion, Aine starts to throw the truths in everyone's face and they are hard truths, in this scene Aine demonstrates a little of the personality that Hera inserted into her, I think it was a great scene because she is not only funny, she is also enriching for the character.
you gotta remember, NiiChan himself said that Freya inherited Hera's keen eye for buissness and Aine inherited the rest of her personality.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Well this is no good. I'm so conflicted right now. Should I ideally try to avoid "heartbreak"? This seems like the first major deviation I actually have to make a more or less permanent save

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well this is no good. I'm so conflicted right now. Should I ideally try to avoid "heartbreak"? This seems like the first major deviation I actually have to make a more or less permanent save
Heartbreak is part of the characters' development; it's not all rainbows and rays of sunshine. If you see some on particular routes, that means you're on the right path.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Heartbreak is part of the characters' development; it's not all rainbows and rays of sunshine. If you see some on particular routes, that means you're on the right path.
Well, Sky just had one and I could have stopped it, so I'm concerned

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes