• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You're all good. Just let it flow as it is. (y)
I will. I gotta say, the story is heating up right now and the story is quite long which is great. Although I do wish this page would clarify the length of the game in it's current stage as I'm not sure if I'm only part way through, near the end, half way or something.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I will. I gotta say, the story is heating up right now and the story is quite long which is great. Although I do wish this page would clarify the length of the game in it's current stage as I'm not sure if I'm only part way through, near the end, half way or something.
You're probably somewhere around Prologue—Episode 6 or 7, which means you still have Chapter 1. It's a long read.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
The music you chose for Emmas' first scene... WHY? No seriously, wtf? I'm borderline outraged by this decision.

I also can't get this dreadful feeling out as if I'm doing something wrong by pursuing multiple relationships

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Something I don't quite get is why it's such a big deal when there are guns involved. Like yeah? Guns! Scary! But so are knifes and ambushes of trained people! Just because someone has a gun it doesn't make them super human. What is this, some cultural thing? But isn't this game set in America? So guns shouldn't be such a big deal. I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting something or if it's actually a bigger deal than I think for xyz reasons. It's sort of feels like, the difference between having a knife and having a gun is like the difference between being a millionaire and a billionaire. Is it some regulation bullshit? Because if that's the case, I'm pretty sure as a non European that both the cost and the process of being allowed to carry one in America is not some life long process or requiring some corporation to allow you to carry it. Ehh, I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Something I don't quite get is why it's such a big deal when there are guns involved. Like yeah? Guns! Scary! But so are knifes and ambushes of trained people! Just because someone has a gun it doesn't make them super human. What is this, some cultural thing? But isn't this game set in America? So guns shouldn't be such a big deal. I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting something or if it's actually a bigger deal than I think for xyz reasons. It's sort of feels like, the difference between having a knife and having a gun is like the difference between being a millionaire and a billionaire. Is it some regulation bullshit? Because if that's the case, I'm pretty sure as a non European that both the cost and the process of being allowed to carry one in America is not some life long process or requiring some corporation to allow you to carry it. Ehh, I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it
It's not set in any country in this godforsaken world; it has its own universe. And you need a lot of suspension of disbelief to make this story work. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
God fking damnit... Knowing that those few insignificant days Aine met the mc before school actually meant almost as much as Emmas' just this one hell of a twisted situation

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
God fking damnit... Knowing that those few insignificant days Aine met the mc before school actually meant almost as much as Emmas' just this one hell of a twisted situation
Insignificant? I disagree on that wholeheartedly... nothing about those few days was insignificant.

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes