• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
F95 does not mind losing a mod now, do they?
View attachment 3680099
My goodness... it's a real scene, quite unexpected tho. My god... why did it have to be horror.

Hmm, I wonder if during the second episode of chapter 1, the writer of Klaras' scenes with the mc was a different one from all the past dialogues. I see a lot of uses of : in there

On an unrelated note, I wonder if I have a pleasure induced lip bite fetish or something. The expressions are just too good

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
What is this barrage of compliments on Emilda!? Confused laughter intensifies

Ah... So that's the business Freya and Shu had in mind. God damnit...

Never would I have imagined the mc mc of any "normal" game would ever say "Mother, back to your cage"

Well, there goes the juice, damnit.

Emmas' and Gwens' hairs when loose are just so lovely, really makes it extra special.

During anal
Mc: Ah!! SHIT!
Gwen: W-word choice!
Me realizing a second later, absolutely loses it for some reason

I love the way of saying that
Girl: Perv.
Guy: At your service.
It's perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
I should be in chapter 1 ep3 which began with Freya. So am I nearing the end of the current build? Guessing I should start preparing for Sicae soon, even tho it's not quite the same thing

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

gst314

Aug 22, 2022
Did Nii-chan ever said if he intends on doing solo endings for the 3 main girls? I like the whole harem stuff, but it would be nice to have solo endings as well

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
OKAY DUDE, CHILL WITH THE MEMES! (Freya stream)

I feel like this music fits her current final scene quite well

Wow, Gwen just acknowledged that this is a "harem". Game is becoming self aware

Last edited:

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
Just finished my first playthrough and wow... especially emma's solo story is just a fucking masterpiece... a lot of happy/funny/sad teary moments in the game, and that ending on emma path, that last scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excellent writing, story and characters.

I've enjoyed my time playing it, game jumped to my top 5 for sure, just amazing.
Great work, congrats and gl to the dev in the future.

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Just finished my first playthrough and wow... especially emma's solo story is just a fucking masterpiece... a lot of happy/funny/sad teary moments in the game, and that ending on emma path, that last scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Excellent writing, story and characters.

I've enjoyed my time playing it, game jumped to my top 5 for sure, just amazing.
Great work, congrats and gl to the dev in the future.
myman.jpg

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Dude, I called that knocking scary scene so hard!
Okay so there is knocking at the doors, only Klara left who could have done it and it's totally something she might do. Then that little scene comes up, totally expected. Then I thought "Wait, wouldn't it be crazy if it wasn't Klara knocking on everyone's doors? I fking called it!!! HAH

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
OKAY WHICH OF THE ARTISTS DECIDED TO MAKE EVERYONE WEAR FLAT/TO THE GROUND SHOES AND LET THE BODY GUARD HAVE THE HIGH HEEL LOOKING SHOES!!!? GAH, the logic pisses me of! No seriously, you need to fking edit this, my immersion have been stomped and stomped again and all because of a pair of shoes 1717085152147.png
Who is the least to be the body guard here judging by the shoes?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
OKAY WHICH OF THE ARTISTS DECIDED TO MAKE EVERYONE WEAR FLAT/TO THE GROUND SHOES AND LET THE BODY GUARD HAVE THE HIGH HEEL LOOKING SHOES!!!? GAH, the logic pisses me of! No seriously, you need to fking edit this, my immersion have been stomped and stomped again and all because of a pair of shoes View attachment 3686426
Who is the least to be the body guard here judging by the shoes?
You're on fictional material, get off from reality and just enjoy, if you will. If it's already killing you, then I don't know how you can handle the future updates, let alone the upcoming one.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You're on fictional material, get off from reality and just enjoy, if you will. If it's already killing you, then I don't know how you can handle the future updates, let alone the upcoming one.
I can handle some magic, but I just don't find it acceptable in the slightest to force the bodyguard to wear such shoes when the other girls don't. What kind of "magical powers" do those shoes give and why was this necessary? Only way I can accept that is to look at it from the perspective that there is some kind of weird role reversal aspect where you have better mobility with high heels, but Lily would beg to differ on that part. You can't excuse every little anomaly for it being fictional. I don't know how else to put it, but this seems wrong both on a fictional and non fictional kind of way. I may have accepted it if all the girls had high heels and not just the bodyguard. I was slightly pissed of that she walked out with high heels but seeing that the rest of them didn't have it when she has complained about the shoes impairing her movements during graduation just throws all the logic out the window. I don't know what else to say. The only "real" argument is that it looks good on her, which is partially undone by the fact she wasn't the only girl there. Bah, whatever, need to focus

• Haha
Reactions: sakosux

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can handle some magic, but I just don't find it acceptable in the slightest to force the bodyguard to wear such shoes when the other girls don't. What kind of "magical powers" do those shoes give and why was this necessary? Only way I can accept that is to look at it from the perspective that there is some kind of weird role reversal aspect where you have better mobility with high heels, but Lily would beg to differ on that part. You can't excuse every little anomaly for it being fictional. I don't know how else to put it, but this seems wrong both on a fictional and non fictional kind of way. I may have accepted it if all the girls had high heels and not just the bodyguard. I was slightly pissed of that she walked out with high heels but seeing that the rest of them didn't have it when she has complained about the shoes impairing her movements during graduation just throws all the logic out the window. I don't know what else to say. The only "real" argument is that it looks good on her, which is partially undone by the fact she wasn't the only girl there. Bah, whatever, need to focus
Damn bro... can u share ur kush with us... cause you have some good shit... :KEK:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Damn bro... can u share ur kush with us... cause you have some good shit... :KEK:
Small things can trigger me immensely and this is one of those things. Don't know what else to say about it. Absurd getting so upset over a pair of shoes but come on, can you fault me for finding both the illogical in reality that is simultaneously illogical in fantasy? That doesn't even belong in either given what I had just described

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Honestly, I don't want to start an argument or even a discussion regarding your perspective. I've accepted a lot of the insults and judgements that people in this site have thrown at me and the game, so if that is your view, I can and will respect that. I can't and never will be able to make all the thousands of people playing this game satisfied, nor I can make this game perfect. That's it.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Honestly, I don't want to start an argument or even a discussion regarding your perspective. I've accepted a lot of the insults and judgements that people in this site have thrown at me and the game, so if that is your view, I can and will respect that. I can't and never will be able to make all the thousands of people playing this game satisfied, nor I can make this game perfect. That's it.
Given what you have already done, my small complaint is just a drop in the ocean compared to this amazing journey. Just wish it wasn't coming to a temporary end soon... I will visit Sicae soon after I'm done tho, and you bet I will return for future episodes now that I'm caught up. I was actually surprised to find that the first or first few prologue episodes I was already somewhat familiar with. Perhaps I played through when the game was still new? If that's the case, it's crazy how far this game have gotten and that it kept me investing, even tho some parts I cared less for than others. You know, if the first 7 episodes were really just the prologue, it scares me to imagine how much content you have planned...? Prologues are usually like 10% or less of a game and the prolong right now is far longer than the 3 episodes after

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Given what you have already done, my small complaint is just a drop in the ocean compared to this amazing journey. Just wish it wasn't coming to a temporary end soon... I will visit Sicae soon after I'm done tho, and you bet I will return for future episodes now that I'm caught up. I was actually surprised to find that the first or first few prologue episodes I was already somewhat familiar with. Perhaps I played through when the game was still new? If that's the case, it's crazy how far this game have gotten and that it kept me investing, even tho some parts I cared less for than others. You know, if the first 7 episodes were really just the prologue, it scares me to imagine how much content you have planned...? Prologues are usually like 10% or less of a game and the prolong right now is far longer than the 3 episodes after
No, there's only one chapter left after chapter 1 which is ending with the next update. The formatting is just messed up. That said, ch2 is longer than chapter 1. Estimating about 2-3 years of development left.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Near end, Spoiler quote. What was said to Hera "Jess: Abandon your dreams and face the end. Let it all go- MC: -Perhaps then, someone might brave the world you've created out of selfishness."
Hmm, "Abandon your dreams and face the end, let it all go." This part might mean to not interfere, not try to create the twisted world you've build for yourself to stop the chaos from getting worse and to let go of your daughters whose lives you are ruthlessly tearing apart.
"Perhaps then, someone might brave the world you've created out of selfishness." given the mc is saying this, he is likely referring to himself. He will brave the world Hera created for her daughters and the people she has wronged.
I wonder how spot on I am about this or if I only have a partial truth?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes