• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
if i give away what nii is working on right now, he will kill me.

just know its worth it.
I've been trying to catch up on this game for ages... it's been worth it so far.
I don't see why that would change all of a sudden.

Reactions: OEJ

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's not set in any country in this godforsaken world; it has its own universe. And you need a lot of suspension of disbelief to make this story work. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Your story is very good and I think you are telling it well. I look forward to the next update.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Something I don't quite get is why it's such a big deal when there are guns involved. Like yeah? Guns! Scary! But so are knifes and ambushes of trained people! Just because someone has a gun it doesn't make them super human. What is this, some cultural thing? But isn't this game set in America? So guns shouldn't be such a big deal. I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting something or if it's actually a bigger deal than I think for xyz reasons. It's sort of feels like, the difference between having a knife and having a gun is like the difference between being a millionaire and a billionaire. Is it some regulation bullshit? Because if that's the case, I'm pretty sure as a non European that both the cost and the process of being allowed to carry one in America is not some life long process or requiring some corporation to allow you to carry it. Ehh, I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it
Sometimes people need to learn the concept of suspension of disbelief, trying to find the logic of the real world in a fictional work is pointless, there are stories of people who fly, change their hair color at will, but it is extremely important for the world to be credible with itself. It would be a problem for a character to use a knife or a katana and act like a superhuman if it didn't have some explanation or sense within the universe itself, but it does. Now it's a spoiler, in the world in which MBiML and Sicae take place, there are people who have undergone procedures that have transformed them into superhumans, for example Moon and Claire, I'm sure this will be explained more in the next update, since the focus seems to be on Moon. But understand, verisimilitude isn't about being realistic (not in real-world terms) and neither does it inhibit creativity. It's about things making sense within the universe itself, that's all.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Klara!? WTF!? UMMMMMMMMMMMM, what did I just see...? Well the unwelcome visitor is gone now...

Last edited:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
you are not ready for the next update boyo :oops:

No one is
Because according to our dear NiiChan, it's going to be the darkest chapter he's ever done, even more so than Sicae, and Sicae is pretty dark, and ever since he posted this image on his Twitter account...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's raised red flags about the future of our protagonist. :HideThePain:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
And there we go again, Klara with her creepy as fk scenes. I have no idea who this woman really is but damn, do I even want to know?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
"it's okay to cry"
But you're sadistic as fk if you say that to Moon, just saying, hahaha, my god...

Out of all the special images, it had to be cross dressing, hmm. Also that plot, oh lord... And a fking Wilhelm scream, I can't! Oh and also I did not expect to see Iono cosplay in this. And apparently Gwen has... a dog tag around her neck? Hmmm.

I'm starting to think Klara might be just a tiny bit insane. Man, if I knew one of my parents had such a crazy school life, oh I dunno. Maybe I should ask them and see if anything crazy happened

Last edited:

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
I love Glenn's character because he is exactly the example of the father I want to be. A humble man, who teaches you to have values and to always follow the right path. I think his relationship with Gwen is really cute, the way they are alike, the way he supports his daughter's dreams, if one day I have a daughter, I want to be exactly like that when I become a father.

And thank God NiiChan didn't make us have sex with Gwen's mom, because I would have felt really bad for Glenn, because if this game was written by someone else, definitely would have done that.
It's a great character analysis, what I find incredible is that normally in games like this the secondary characters have almost no focus, so you can tell that the dev took care of the game. What I love about Gleen's character is that he is a humble character, there is a really cool scene in the game, if you choose to follow Emma's path, the MC meets with Gleen and instead of him getting angry at you for abandoning his daughter, he wishes you luck, of course he's sad that you left his daughter but he understands that it's your choice and he doesn't judge you for it.

Reactions: VinnneV

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
I even wish the game was in my language (which is Portuguese) because I think I would enjoy it more, but the game is so good, the dialogues between the characters are so beautiful and fun that I make an effort to be able to play in English.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It's a great character analysis, what I find incredible is that normally in games like this the secondary characters have almost no focus, so you can tell that the dev took care of the game. What I love about Glenn's character is that he is a humble character, there is a really cool scene in the game, if you choose to follow Emma's path, the MC meets with Glenn and instead of him getting angry at you for abandoning his daughter, he wishes you luck, of course he's sad that you left his daughter but he understands that it's your choice and he doesn't judge you for it.
If NiiChan does create Gwen's solo ending as he's been considering to do for some time, then I wonder how Glenn's going to react to the protagonist becoming his son-in-law if he does eventually marry his beloved daughter, or when he becomes a grandfather (probably Emilda as well). :giggle::unsure:

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Because according to our dear NiiChan, it's going to be the darkest chapter he's ever done, even more so than Sicae, and Sicae is pretty dark, and ever since he posted this image on his Twitter account...
It's raised red flags about the future of our protagonist. :HideThePain:
"AS I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEW EPISODE OF MBIML, I LOVE THE CHARACTERS SO MUCH I HOPE NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO THEM :giggle:"

Last edited:

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
If NiiChan does create Gwen's solo ending as he's been considering to do for some time, then I wonder how Glenn's going to react to the protagonist becoming his son-in-law if he does eventually marry his beloved daughter, or when he becomes a grandfather (probably Emilda as well). :giggle::unsure:
Glenn taking a photo with her future granddaughter: fc5dcb7afb263352c5a599a073131860.jpg
"Grandpa loves, grandpa cares <3"

4.20 star(s) 140 Votes