• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch. 1 - Ep. 1 - Part 1] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,26 GB / 832 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch1-Ep1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,23 GB / 798 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch1-Ep1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm too tired to download and play this and I don't have enough time to do it anyway. I thought this was coming out tomorrow when I'd be well rested and have all day... Dang, I'll have to wait.

Just a reminder, while I don't mind spoilers, please use spoiler tabs and such if you talk about the game for the next couple of days.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I was waiting for this moment:

• Klara's Character Introduction
Taking into account how the prologue ended, with Klara returning home, we can finally start to get to know her and romance her. I hope it won't take too long. I really liker her.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in LCC and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 64 characters, 5 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both LCC and MBML yet.

Who's Who in LCC and MBML.pdf
HEART CANCER. Now that's something new.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I just started playing, is Sky your roommate or is she something else but says roommate because of the patreon stuff?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, i thought as much, so is the landlady mc's mother then?
Yes. In nearly every game I have seen, it is typically safe to assume that roommate and landlady is meant to be sister and mom; there are a few exceptions but that is the general rule.

Reactions: starkj

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
I was planning on trying this but my impression of the MC based on the VN title and description is that hes a thirsty simp willing degrade himself for laid, Is that the case? or does this story have some deeper point with why he's willing to fall in love with someone who treated him like shit? I assume he got treated like shit since its mentioned he got bullied and all...

So im undecided whether or not to try this and was hoping someone could help me with my decision by clearing things up?

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I was planning on trying this but my impression of the MC based on the VN title and description is that hes a thirsty simp willing degrade himself for laid, Is that the case? or does this story have some deeper point with why he's willing to fall in love with someone who treated him like shit? I assume he got treated like shit since its mentioned he got bullied and all...

So im undecided whether or not to try this and was hoping someone could help me with my decision by clearing things up?
In short they talk, cry and hug it out. All the girls were forced into it and everyone is sorry.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

You couldn't be further from the truth...

4.20 star(s) 135 Votes