2.50 star(s) 48 Votes

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
well so far I liked 90% of the story, just some things I didn't like for example why the MC's dick got big and the shock part in Dean's pussy.

Reactions: spacemammal

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Hopefully the cousin's story continues in this game and that the MC from the first game is mentioned in this game as well.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Moving in with his previously unattractive cousin... Again? Wasn't that exactly the premise of the first game?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Patreon:"It says here Barbara is MC's sister."
Astaros3d:"No way dude, she's his...full time babysitter. Just look at the kids face!"
Patreon:"So you're saying...he's below 18."
Astaros3d:"....Hmm...what is this SubscribeStar page?"
Patreon:"...OK it looks like your good to go. Babysitter it is."

The guy released a new game and as thanks lost 200 subscribers. Ouch.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My Cute Roommate 2 v1.0.01013

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: Fixed some stuff, added money cheat. Go to preferences/game tab and enable 747 mod. This opens a new quickmenu entry in game.
Edit Edit: Drop the attached file into game folder if you've renamed "Derek" and dialogue remains the same

Last edited:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
isnt Derek that creepy little kid from the first game? and hes moving in with his cousin that was fat and used to bully him but is now hot(and nice?) just like the protagonist and cousin in the first game?

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
I played the first one for about 30 minutes a long time ago but hated the sandbox(searching for content) aspect of it. When I saw this I was really hoping it wouldn't be sandbox but it is. I wish you luck with this one but sadly I wont be playing it.
Man you are really missing out. His games are well worth the grind.

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
It surprises me that we are in the half of 2021 and this MC's model is still used, :sick: c'mon...

I don't get why this is a problem for some. You hardly see the MC anyway, other then his dick.

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
Another Fact's. You grind your way to bang the girls in part 1 just to get NTR by creep derek here in part 2. Derek will bang the other girls in part 1 so definitely the forbidden word.
Yo dev I fuckin hate NTR I don't want to watch or read the line " Derek fuck me" let us rename this creep derek. Sorry derek lovers out there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Human15651

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Given Barb from the 1st game is this guy's sis I expect she'd be fuckable in this one. Her model's hot af and the 1st game should have had at least a couple more h-scenes focussed on her. Anyone know if she's the right girl in blue on the banner?
maybe it's her.

2.50 star(s) 48 Votes