Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
i try that and she call police ! game over !!! now i don`t have that scene anymore !!!
So you already did it and failed? Then unless you have a save for before that, you can't fuck her. When you're given the choice, you aren't suppose to help her and instead take advantage of her compromising position.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
So you already did it and failed? Then unless you have a save for before that, you can't fuck her. When you're given the choice, you aren't suppose to help her and instead take advantage of her compromising position.
just one more stupid game to delete !!! this games have the same problems ! when you do something wrong can`t fix play from start ! i play Foot of the mountains two times from the start ! first time give aunt ring before i know about tennis at weekend ( can`t play that ) ! Second time i buy wrong red dress and can`t buy white and play again from the start !!! that is all from me and this game :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Vojvoda I didn't need to rape the dean to get admission. I got the nurse, barbara, the dean's daughter, the roommate, the director, the secretary, the gym trainer, the shopkeeper, and 3 different threesomes.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
@Vojvoda I didn't need to rape the dean to get admission. I got the nurse, barbara, the dean's daughter, the roommate, the director, the secretary, the gym trainer, the shopkeeper, and 3 different threesomes.
i fuck 9/10 only dean is left ! and still game ask from me to fuck 1 girl to get health certificate ! game deleted play other games :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 15, in execute
NameError: name 'develop_intellect' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/college.rpyc", line 104, in script
    '~��2d|�Bs�#��£��p��$C��r>.���%���̿/U��}إi�����o<�B�ο>5�^��<�]�s�u�td|�-k�uw��`ƺ�B�U�O I��H:Nb^�U��h��WА)S�U�4��+C�J��6�J{��cV�Xk�\L�c�KT�

I keep getting this bug so is there anything to do to solve this bug?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Soooooo, how does one use the scene replay mod
After you've installed it, you can go to the main menu and see a new option called Scenes. From there, you can replay any scene in the game, although for ones with the cousin, such as the undone bathrobe, she'll always get angry at you instead of reacting based on however many hearts you've gotten for her at whenever you would've normally gotten the scene.

Benanissimo

Feb 4, 2019
After you've installed it, you can go to the main menu and see a new option called Scenes. From there, you can replay any scene in the game, although for ones with the cousin, such as the undone bathrobe, she'll always get angry at you instead of reacting based on however many hearts you've gotten for her at whenever you would've normally gotten the scene.
I downloaded it and extracted it into the folder. Does it need to go somewhere specific because I don't see the scenes option

uzuncocuk

Sep 9, 2018
Nurse at the beginning of the game is helping us. But "Fuck 9 girls" doesn't change. After finishing the quests, the "Fuck 1 girls" and "Get a health certificate" tasks are not completed.

Fuck all the girls - Roommate, Dean, Librarian, Emily, Trainer, Nurse, Barbara, Director, Secretary
(The game may not be counting the scene with the nurse.)

Do you have any problems other than me?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes