Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Nurse at the beginning of the game is helping us. But "Fuck 9 girls" doesn't change. After finishing the quests, the "Fuck 1 girls" and "Get a health certificate" tasks are not completed.

Fuck all the girls - Roommate, Dean, Librarian, Emily, Trainer, Nurse, Barbara, Director, Secretary
(The game may not be counting the scene with the nurse.)

Do you have any problems other than me?
From 1.2 version you have to fuck all 10 girls
In your list Salesgirl is missed

There is a mistake when you speak with doctor he says 9 but the task says 10 , -nurse = 9
Senza nome.jpg

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Please do you have link for android port ?
If there's no link for the unofficial android port, then you could always look it up. Y'know...if you want...
And that's after you've tried to look at the front page so...

Boredom2021

Jan 20, 2019
can someone help me? i did the cowboy photo shoot with emily, did normal clothes photoshoot, and I can't get the other costumes. also, can't get it for the trainer to teach me how to fight.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
can someone help me? i did the cowboy photo shoot with emily, did normal clothes photoshoot, and I can't get the other costumes. also, can't get it for the trainer to teach me how to fight.
have the exact same problem, walkthrough says harley quin is available straight away its not, and i cant learn to fight, got beat up by boyfriend and the guy hitting jamal, still doesnt show up

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
have the exact same problem, walkthrough says harley quin is available straight away its not, and i cant learn to fight, got beat up by boyfriend and the guy hitting jamal, still doesnt show up
From WT
Wait for her at the first day (she will come shortly after your rommate leaves, so stay at home)
• Do the photo shoot and say that you want to do more photo shoot.
• Buy and read the book about the photography, to be able to go further.
• Get the Camera and the Costumes from the shop and go to her apartment after 5PM.

After 4 photoshoots with Emily you have the first with roommate (if you have 1 heart) , after this you see that guy at Emily's house ... learn to fight task
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-2-1-ev-astaros3d.5405/post-947572

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ahhhh, anyone here in 2019? Is it playable in our generation?
If you are asking if the game is complete, then it is. Astaros is adding some more stuff, but the overall story is pretty much done now. Otherwise, IDK what you're asking.
So you're supposed to get beaten by Dick in order to learn where they gym is. After that, you can go there and learn how to fight, and then for the fight against the thug it's kinda RNG based just because he could just start randomly dodging a bunch of your attacks and will keep on hitting you. Hope this helps!

Sep 26, 2018
The game would even look amazing, shame for the eternal minigame grinding.
I understand the need for the developer to make the game longer without actually adding content, but if I wanted to play memo on my pc I would have installed a memo game!
Shame, for all the rest is one of the best games out there

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The game would even look amazing, shame for the eternal minigame grinding.
I understand the need for the developer to make the game longer without actually adding content, but if I wanted to play memo on my pc I would have installed a memo game!
Shame, for all the rest is one of the best games out there
go to the main menu click on cheats at the top then click skip mini games

skires20019

Feb 14, 2018
When i talk with Barbara to go to library, when I go to library i don't see her, just Anna sitting there

What can i do? i have never gone farther than that

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Is time ago while I played this, what is the 'new' content added?
I ask bc I dont want to download a whole finished game for just 1 scene and 10 words.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is time ago while I played this, what is the 'new' content added?
I ask bc I dont want to download a whole finished game for just 1 scene and 10 words.
Then you don't want to play this yet. It is a little over one scene, (two with the roommate) but more than 10 words obviously, but new bugs and old saves have been hit or miss. If this becomes a regular thing, every two updates would be my recommendation.

Reactions: Noneless
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes