Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The one thing that I still can't figure out is how you, Trope, decide when to do this ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... while most of the time the story plays like a "never gonna see MC's face" game.

Anyway, just curious if there's actually a reason behind the back-and-forth. Loving the nature of the chapter so far.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The one thing that I still can't figure out is how you, Trope, decide when to do this ...

... while most of the time the story plays like a "never gonna see MC's face" game.

Anyway, just curious if there's actually a reason behind the back-and-forth. Loving the nature of the chapter so far.
It's been so long since we've seen MCs face that I'd completely forgotten what we look like

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

While I acknowledge that sometimes I force the camera angle or perspective to hide the MC's face, I have shown it a lot, especially in earlier chapters. I grew a bit tired of explaining why the MC looks older than 21, so it was easier to hide his face and show it only when it can make an impact. While writing that scene the "Idiots, idiots everywhere" meme came to mind, and it called for showing his face.

It's been so long since we've seen MCs face that I'd completely forgotten what we look like
I think last time I showed it was 0.8 and that was around Christmas!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes