Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I acknowledge that sometimes I force the camera angle or perspective to hide the MC's face, I have shown it a lot, especially in earlier chapters. I grew a bit tired of explaining why the MC looks older than 21, so it was easier to hide his face and show it only when it can make an impact. While writing that scene the "Idiots, idiots everywhere" meme came to mind, and it called for showing his face.
That's ... actually a more understandable explanation than I was expecting. Not to say that I had any actual preconceived idea, but still ...

Should we start talking about Batman's mom again? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
After the last update, I'm a little sad. it's a pity that Meemaw "left the game" ... let's call it the sadness of a pervert.
because Meemaw is functionally no longer a woman, because she no longer has a womb ... I'm not going to lie to myself or readers - the true goal of any sex is children ... a secret desire to knock another woman to make her pregnant, isn't it, dear colleagues- readers by genre? I'm really glad that MC's Mom and Aunt started their 9 month run - because incest without inbreeding is like "vodka without beer = wasted money".

and yet it's a little sad that Meemaw is "no more" there is "an ex-woman" ...
but how happy I am for the MC's Grandma Elain from "my new family" and how happy I will be for the Nana (hehe - i mean Grandma's house)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this good MC- Batman vs. bad MC - Superman discussion ...
Martha is the name of Bruce Wayne mother,
also the name of Clark Kent mother

While writing that scene the "Idiots, idiots everywhere" meme came to mind
Should we start talking about Batman's mom again?
Yeah I'm gonna start
Did we just cross the streams again?
what is the meme about MARTHA?
Here be MArtha fan fic and service galore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
After the last update, I'm a little sad. it's a pity that Meemaw "left the game" ... let's call it the sadness of a pervert.
because Meemaw is functionally no longer a woman, because she no longer has a womb ... I'm not going to lie to myself or readers - the true goal of any sex is children ... a secret desire to knock another woman to make her pregnant, isn't it, dear colleagues- readers by genre? I'm really glad that MC's Mom and Aunt started their 9 month run - because incest without inbreeding is like "vodka without beer = wasted money".

and yet it's a little sad that Meemaw is "no more" there is "an ex-woman" ...
but how happy I am for the MC's Grandma Elain from "my new family" and how happy I will be for the Nana (hehe - i mean Grandma's house)
Let me disagree with your view about sex and Meemaw.
She's as much a woman as anyone else. Menopausia or infertility don't remove womanhood. Neither does a hysterectomia.

If the true goal of any sex is children, I will tell you a secret: A blowjob doesn't produce children. There's no connection between the mouth and the womb. Neither between the womb and hands, feet, ass, or boobs.
My take on sex is different from yours, neither better nor worse. Only different. It's a connection between two people that can be enjoyable without knocking up anyone.

Milions of slavs will disagree with you about vodka and beer. Milions of people around the world will disagree with you about beer depending on where the beer is from.
Things can be enjoyed separately. A good entrecote doesn't need a good sauce to be good. It can be good with sauce? Yes.
It also can become worse when you mix two good things. Try to dip a shrimp in a (good) coffee if you don't believe me.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
A blowjob doesn't produce children
oh ffuck yeah - it will be funny if blowjob afters the pregnancy. =)

pardonme, but didn't Meemaw have an operation? didn't she have something cut out? or, hell, did I mess it up again and "saw something that wasn't there"? damn! Well, it means that I must have made a mistake and hyster-forgot-how-to (I write in a translator) is not a threat to female fertility? *exhaled with relief* Well, I'll laugh at my stupidity with great pleasure.

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
oh ffuck yeah - it will be funny if blowjob afters the pregnancy. =)

pardonme, but didn't Meemaw have an operation? didn't she have something cut out? or, hell, did I mess it up again and "saw something that wasn't there"? damn! Well, it means that I must have made a mistake and myster-forgot-how-to (I write in a translator) is not a threat to female fertility? *exhaled with relief* Well, I'll laugh at my stupidity with great pleasure.
Yes, Meemaw's womb has been removed but, as I said in my previous post, she's no less a woman for that. She can't get pregnant. Neither a woman on the pill.
Dare to call a woman on the pill "functionally not a woman".

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, Meemaw's womb has been removed but, as I said in my previous post, she's no less a woman for that. She can't get pregnant. Neither a woman on the pill.
Dare to call a woman on the pill "functionally not a woman".
maybe it's me, but I don't want to lie - for me, a person who is not able to give birth is no longer sexually attractive. yes, he can be a great conversationalist - like a mother in non-incest stories - but this will definitely be nothing more than a "cock block" for my inner deep "I". alternative ways of sex - mouth or anal - they are just part of the "adult games", as part of the foreplay on the way to normal sex, which (yes!, even if hidden under a heap of lies and deceit, so as not to be afraid of responsibility and to think, not to turn off the path) leads to pregnancy. otherwise it doesn't work for me.
I don't know, maybe that's me. and therefore I speak only for myself.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
the true goal of any sex is children
I will not even address the rest of your post, such is the enormity of what you said.

Let's address this little quip here:

Do you know that in ancient times there was a plant (verified from multiple sources) that was 100% effective in contraception? It could be used preventivelly, as a daily tea that women would drink at breakfast, or in an emergency, by chewing the flowers (even dried). Do you have any clue why the plant doesn't exist anymore? Because it was overused and it went extinct.

No, dear sir, the biological goal of sex is to reproduce, but, we Humans, have for several millennia now, surpassed the stage of biological machines. We have developed THINKING brains (apparently only some of us) and we have given new purposes to the biological instincts and needs.

Sex without reproduction has been a part of our civilizations since prehistory, there are proofs of sexual rites from those times. All civilizations have them, well, except maybe the one that produced you.

That statement alone, marks you as a very challenged person, product of a VERY sick society where individual freedom is non-existent. You may think I am angry with you, I am NOT, I pity you, you aren't capable of experimenting the best part of human experience.

Peace :(

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes