S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I will not even address the rest of your post, such is the enormity of what you said.

Let's address this little quip here:

Do you know that in ancient times there was a plant (verified from multiple sources) that was 100% effective in contraception? It could be used preventivelly, as a daily tea that women would drink at breakfast, or in an emergency, by chewing the flowers (even dried). Do you have any clue why the plant doesn't exist anymore? Because it was overused and it went extinct.

No, dear sir, the biological goal of sex is to reproduce, but, we Humans, have for several millennia now, surpassed the stage of biological machines. We have developed THINKING brains (apparently only some of us) and we have given new purposes to the biological instincts and needs.

Sex without reproduction has been a part of our civilizations since prehistory, there are proofs of sexual rites from those times. All civilizations have them, well, except maybe the one that produced you.

That statement alone, marks you as a very challenged person, product of a VERY sick society where individual freedom is non-existent. You may think I am angry with you, I am NOT, I pity you, you aren't capable of experimenting the best part of human experience.

Peace :(
They recently rediscovered that plant!! It's no longer extinct!!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I won a small amount of money once in my youth by eating banana and spam - it wasn't worth it.
That game is fun. It's played with poker dice, and you count the aces that show up in everyone's throw. The one who throws the 7th ace orders the food/drink, the one who throws the 14th eats/drinks it, and the one who throws the 21st pays for it.

You can get some interesting combinations, like someone ordering a beer with ketchup when he throws the 7th, having to drink it when he throws the 14th, and having to pay for it.

The shrimp with coffee wasn't ordered by me.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I will not even address the rest of your post, such is the enormity of what you said.

Let's address this little quip here:

Do you know that in ancient times there was a plant (verified from multiple sources) that was 100% effective in contraception? It could be used preventivelly, as a daily tea that women would drink at breakfast, or in an emergency, by chewing the flowers (even dried). Do you have any clue why the plant doesn't exist anymore? Because it was overused and it went extinct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Peace :(
If Meemaw in relation to the MC was a “just woman” and not a relative, then other factors would be taken into account. namely

The choice of a woman and the choice of a man.
1a the choice of a woman to give birth or not give birth
1b and state of woman who able give birth and who not able give birth.
2 And the choice of a man is to pay attention or not to pay.

A woman: "can - cannot" and "wants - does not want." You need to be able to separate these two concepts "may but not want" and " wants but can not"
Having examined and learned to distinguish these concepts, you can proceed to the choice of a man.
A man (who wants to have children) will not pay attention to woman who “wants but can not”, but he will go to care for the one “may but not want”, because she “does not want” NOW, but TOMORROW- well, perhaps, she wants to.
And you just need to be next to her and be attentive to her, maybe he will be able to change the mood of a woman and she wants.
But no matter how much you try, nothing will change if a woman cannot ...
I hope that I will be heard.

and No need to confuse ordinary, that is, "not related" relationships with an incest.

Moreover, incest does not have to lead to inbreeding - incest is an emotional attachment to a relative, which can result in inbreeding (or maybe not). And inbreeding is a biological fact of conception of children between blood relatives.
Moreover, inbreeding is not always preceded by incest - inbreeding can be in two relatives who do not know that they are blood relatives.

and Yes, I overlooked the aspect of incest. Relations within the family. In this case, yes - something is changing. Even Meemaw, who no longer “can”, is still a grandmother, who everyone loves and who can be “feel good”.

ok, comrades, thank you - i'm good now.
sex with Meemaw is for making love to Meemaw.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: banuma and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
and Yes, I overlooked the aspect of incest. Relations within the family. In this case, yes - something is changing. Even Meemaw, who no longer “can”, is still a grandmother, who everyone loves and who can be “feel good”.

ok, comrades, thank you - i'm good now.
sex with Meemaw is for making love to Meemaw.
I will only comment on this part, since I already have stated that I disagree with the first part of the post.
Yes, sex (and the relationship as a whole) with Meemaw is to love her, to make her feel loved, to make her feel whole.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Of course sex with Meemaw is about loving her, how could you not love that sweet and beautiful woman. :love:

HP if you're reading this you love hairy crusty toes.

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
My Dorm [v.0.11A.1]
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish

program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

My Dorm [v.0.11A.1]
português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR

programa que uso BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I apologize for the scare. and why translate some games to pt_br and spanish so I'm posting on the game pages.
Don't bother with translation to Spanish, the game already has it included, since the Dev is Spanish.

Question: Do you translate the text yourself, or do you use machine translations? (Fazes as traduções tu mesmo ou usas tradução automática?) I only ask to know what type of quality to expect. (Só pergunto para ter uma ideia de que tipo de qualidade posso esperar.)

Peace :)

Reactions: Trope95

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Don't bother with translation to Spanish, the game already has it included, since the Dev is Spanish.

Question: Do you translate the text yourself, or do you use machine translations? (Fazes as traduções tu mesmo ou usas tradução automática?) I only ask to know what type of quality to expect. (Só pergunto para ter uma ideia de que tipo de qualidade posso esperar.)

Peace :)
and automatic translation, in this game I made it only for pt_br because it is originally in spanish, I'm not mistaken

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Reminder:
The game is ending the patron cycle and will be released publicly on Thursday. It's on the lower tier right now, and I enabled the free trial for that tier so, if you are in a hurry, you can pledge for a free trial, play the game, and unpledge before the 7 days expire.

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
maybe it's me, but I don't want to lie - for me, a person who is not able to give birth is no longer sexually attractive. yes, he can be a great conversationalist - like a mother in non-incest stories - but this will definitely be nothing more than a "cock block" for my inner deep "I". alternative ways of sex - mouth or anal - they are just part of the "adult games", as part of the foreplay on the way to normal sex, which (yes!, even if hidden under a heap of lies and deceit, so as not to be afraid of responsibility and to think, not to turn off the path) leads to pregnancy. otherwise it doesn't work for me.
I don't know, maybe that's me. and therefore I speak only for myself.
Yeah we get it you are a misogynist. Would be nice if you went back to your echo chamber and left the rest of the world alone.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Dorm [v0.11B.2] [Tropecita Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.11A.1 -> v0.11B.2 [392 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes