Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
It will be released on Steam when Season 1 is wrapped (1 or 2 updates from now). I should make some changes to adapt to their ToS before applying.
I'm thankful for your offer, but I think it's not needed as it will be released and you will be able to get the "official" version on Steam in a couple of months if all goes well (and probably cheaper).
that's music to my ears, i want to support you anyway i can, can't wait to wishilst and buy it day 1 <3
hopefully all goes well for you with the steam's guidelines supervisors, and maybe "somebody"*wink* can release a patch here for your steam's customers for whatever cut or changed content ^_^
much respect and appreciation for your work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2906403
ahh! missed this somehow ! Now all is back to normal! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
TropecitaGames ; wow I just noticed how much you improved the quality of Renders and specialy the animation !
Outstanding job, congratulations, loving it so far specially the ......If you think that I'm gonna spoil the Update, wrong download and play yourself ! perverts !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep here it is, I knew one of you guys would post it. I was waiting to see who it would be. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok! Ok!

So, I took a little break from what I've been doing 18 hours a day the last few days (it's in my signature, no need to ask), and look and behold, somebody leaked My Dorm. Tsssk Tssssk. This required a total redoing of my schedule...

It's Ok, it's Ok, they will survive.

So, after all this (Yummmmmmi) Update. I'm a bit too... let's say, hmmm... excited to go do what I was doing. That or I need to stop using shorts that don't stretch.

Trop, well done mate. Well done. A few less secrets out... oooof... And a Dauniece* on the way, hum hum hum hummm.

Thank you, I know that this was a failed experiment, but, luckily it was only on the lower level. I had contemplated to make use of your generous offer, but, I couldn't make myself take advantage of you that way, if I ever subscribe to anyone on Patreon, it will be for real, and it will quite probably be you (if you will still be there).

Peace :)

*This term I saw it the first time on another game on this site 23Sisters, I don't make any claim to it at all.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
*This term I saw it the first time on another game on this site 23Sisters, I don't make any claim to it at all.
you mean what barbarity ? (for our non Spanish /Portugese speaking friends) It's a phrase used when someone did a big, misstake / shenanigan/ mess/ funny stuff etc. very comon In Spain and Latam (we over here use "Barbaro" for great)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, I took a little break from what I've been doing 18 hours a day the last few days (it's in my signature, no need to ask)
Ha! I've been taking a longer break than you. Baldur's Gate 3 since it dropped. Don't even know when tf I'll be back to playing anything else. Hell, I even paid for early access in Starfield and haven't even installed it yet. I know, I know!

• Haha

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice update. Although it's disappointing some lowlife leaked it 2 days early.
Luckily it was only 29 hours early.
For me, the worst is not that it got leaked, it's that the leak forced me to change my schedule for today. I planned on developing a scene I've been battling with for some time and I had to park it because of the leak, since it was here, I had to publish it on the other sites I publish it personally. I wasn't ready for it, so I had to upload the files to the servers I hadn't uploaded it previously (one thing is that it got leaked, but giving the leaker monetary benefits goes against everything I believe in) and re-do some OPs here (the leaker was so dumb as to not knowing how to copy/paste a changelog) and on those sites.

Ok! Ok!

So, I took a little break from what I've been doing 18 hours a day the last few days (it's in my signature, no need to ask), and look and behold, somebody leaked My Dorm. Tsssk Tssssk. This required a total redoing of my schedule...

It's Ok, it's Ok, they will survive.

So, after all this (Yummmmmmi) Update. I'm a bit too... let's say, hmmm... excited to go do what I was doing. That or I need to stop using shorts that don't stretch.

Trop, well done mate. Well done. A few less secrets out... oooof... And a Dauniece* on the way, hum hum hum hummm.

Thank you, I know that this was a failed experiment, but, luckily it was only on the lower level. I had contemplated to make use of your generous offer, but, I couldn't make myself take advantage of you that way, if I ever subscribe to anyone on Patreon, it will be for real, and it will quite probably be you (if you will still be there).

Peace :)

I'm glad you left your space-faring adventures to go "Where no man has gone before" (twice) in the update.
The experiment will continue and I will see the results. What this leak has provoked is that I won't extend it to other tiers by now.

you mean what barbarity ? (for our non Spanish /Portugese speaking friends) It's a phrase used when someone did a big, misstake / shenanigan/ mess/ funny stuff etc. very comon In Spain and Latam (we over here use "Barbaro" for great)
I looked for "barbarity" and it can be used also in English with the same meaning (even adding a bit of brutality, so it fitted even better that the Spanish version)

Pretty awesome update. Loving more of the secrets being shared. The ending on the self parody was kinda annoying though
The self parody was needed to lay grounds for the third scene in the next update. My Residence is there for a reason. ;)

TropecitaGames can you please refresh my mermory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has otosclerosis. A genetic degenerative illness that will end in her becoming 100% deaf if not treated with surgery. She has referenced it a couple of times:
* In the park when she explains her issues with Kevin (her mother's boyfriend)
* In her scene without Daphne in the third lesson
Her sentences are:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Luckily it was only 29 hours early.
For me, the worst is not that it got leaked, it's that the leak forced me to change my schedule for today. I planned on developing a scene I've been battling with for some time and I had to park it because of the leak, since it was here, I had to publish it on the other sites I publish it personally. I wasn't ready for it, so I had to upload the files to the servers I hadn't uploaded it previously (one thing is that it got leaked, but giving the leaker monetary benefits goes against everything I believe in) and re-do some OPs here (the leaker was so dumb as to not knowing how to copy/paste a changelog) and on those sites.

I'm glad you left your space-faring adventures to go "Where no man has gone before" (twice) in the update.
The experiment will continue and I will see the results. What this leak has provoked is that I won't extend it to other tiers by now.

I looked for "barbarity" and it can be used also in English with the same meaning (even adding a bit of brutality, so it fitted even better that the Spanish version)

The self parody was needed to lay grounds for the third scene in the next update. My Residence is there for a reason. ;)

She has otosclerosis. A genetic degenerative illness that will end in her becoming 100% deaf if not treated with surgery. She has referenced it a couple of times:
* In the park when she explains her issues with Kevin (her mother's boyfriend)
* In her scene without Daphne in the third lesson
Her sentences are:
Thanks for the quick respons. I knew it was not something life threatening but indeed life changing.
And damn, remembering it clearly now. Got me off guard at that time and even got me ... well let's keep it at off guard ;)

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; what I meant in my post was, that it is not so comon in the coloquial language (I had my doubt, so I asked my Interpreter coworkers online, as well my better half, al of them interprting in the Mid west, southwest Area of the States, even the US born knew what it meant but said that it wasn't so comon) not that it is wrong or not used, that is why I felt the need to clarify (sorry, Interpreter disease) ;)
*edited asked for consulted

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes