Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does this mean it was leaked? Because if I'm remembering right public release date should be the 7th and not the 5th.
Reminder:
The game is ending the patron cycle and will be released publicly on Thursday. It's on the lower tier right now, and I enabled the free trial for that tier so, if you are in a hurry, you can pledge for a free trial, play the game, and unpledge before the 7 days expire.
I think I may have a guess about what happened ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-0.11B.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
About the leak:
Thanks Bob69 for letting me know and for linking your update-only release!

I don't know where it has been leaked, if anyone has any info about the site, I would be thankful if they tell me (for research purposes :sneaky: ) but I'll update the OP with the full update links and the changelog asap.

I thought giving a free trial would be a good thing. Now I'm rethinking it. I wouldn't have minded if someone pledged/unpledged only to play during the free trial, but leaking it means I won't give free trials to upper tiers, as was my intention after testing the waters with the lower one.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello, this is my first reply to this thread after having been a guilty lurker for the last 3 updates downloading for free (because i'm weak against the pregnancy tag, my 2nd favorite) since i found out about this AVN from latest updates!

so i have to ask you dev do you have any intention of ever releasing on steam, i don't see anything stopping you from the tags and viewing the AVN itself! unless you have other reasons!
you don't need me to tell you about the big market and demand on steam for AVNs like yours

i use paysafe (EU) and none of your 4 support methods accept it, if you have no intention of ever releasing on steam and you're based in Europe then maybe i can send you 20€ pin (i think it's fair) you can then transfer it to your paypal if you want

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
hello, this is my first reply to this thread after having been a guilty lurker for the last 3 updates downloading for free (because i'm weak against the pregnancy tag, my 2nd favorite) since i found out about this AVN from latest updates!

so i have to ask you dev do you have any intention of ever releasing on steam, i don't see anything stopping you from the tags and viewing the AVN itself! unless you have other reasons!
you don't need me to tell you about the big market and demand on steam for AVNs like yours

i use paysafe (EU) and none of your 4 support methods accept it, if you have no intention of ever releasing on steam and you're based in Europe then maybe i can send you 20€ pin (i think it's fair) you can then transfer it to your paypal if you want
Thanks for your words, Manuya,
It will be released on Steam when Season 1 is wrapped (1 or 2 updates from now). I should make some changes to adapt to their ToS before applying.
I'm thankful for your offer, but I think it's not needed as it will be released and you will be able to get the "official" version on Steam in a couple of months if all goes well (and probably cheaper).
Once again, thank you for your words.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's in the OP you just need to open the Spoiler named CHANGELOG
WhatSatouSaid.png
ahh! missed this somehow ! Now all is back to normal! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
TropecitaGames ; wow I just noticed how much you improved the quality of Renders and specialy the animation !
Outstanding job, congratulations, loving it so far specially the ......If you think that I'm gonna spoil the Update, wrong download and play yourself ! perverts !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes