Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just logged on and I see that the game was leaked. Someone couldn't keep it in their pants for two days?

Probably won't get to play it until Thursday anyway, tired today and Filter/Ministry/Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper concert on Wednesday.

Looking forward to playing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just logged on and I see that the game was leaked. Someone couldn't keep it in their pants for two days?

Probably won't get to play it until Thursday anyway, tired today and Filter/Ministry/Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper concert on Wednesday.

Looking forward to playing it.
Enjoy the concert! The girls will be waiting for you on Thursday!

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Luckily it was only 29 hours early.
For me, the worst is not that it got leaked, it's that the leak forced me to change my schedule for today. I planned on developing a scene I've been battling with for some time and I had to park it because of the leak, since it was here, I had to publish it on the other sites I publish it personally. I wasn't ready for it, so I had to upload the files to the servers I hadn't uploaded it previously (one thing is that it got leaked, but giving the leaker monetary benefits goes against everything I believe in) and re-do some OPs here (the leaker was so dumb as to not knowing how to copy/paste a changelog) and on those sites.
Now I got to ask, how quick was the game showing up in latest updates this time? You post it, takes a couple days, someone else leaks it and it was right away?

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
TropecitaGames I know you're probably completely put off on ever doing more free trials, but I was thinking, if you were ever to consider doing it again, i think in stead of doing it when the game is released for the tear being free trialed, perhaps having something less shareable active for that tier. Like a poll or something. At worst with a poll, assuming you do stuff like polls in the first place, is that someone will share the poll with a screenshot. Nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Now I got to ask, how quick was the game showing up in latest updates this time? You post it, takes a couple days, someone else leaks it and it was right away?
That's because the leaker was someone from F95's staff. He leaked and promoted it automatically. I guess he wanted some medals.

TropecitaGames I know you're probably completely put off on ever doing more free trials, but I was thinking, if you were ever to consider doing it again, i think in stead of doing it when the game is released for the tear being free trialed, perhaps having something less shareable active for that tier. Like a poll or something. At worst with a poll, assuming you do stuff like polls in the first place, is that someone will share the poll with a screenshot. Nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
I enabled the free trial some days ago, before the release for that tier, and the idea was to keep it for one or two months, look at the results, and perhaps add the immediate upper tiers. Looking at the experience, the upper tiers (3€ and 5€) are discarded for now. But I will keep the lower tier for the time I planned originally.
I'm not really mad at the leak, I'm mad at how it has been done. By someone from F95's personnel, when they know I publish it regularly, and to only win 29 hours. The leaker has killed an afternoon/evening of development because he has forced me to change my plans. Instead of uploading the game to other servers during the night, I have done it during my dev time, I have had to update posts on several sites today instead of tomorrow, and, worse of all, doing those things has broken my momentum while I was writing a scene I've been battling with for some days. I haven't written a word since the leak.
That won't serve as an excuse to delay the next update. The rest of the players shouldn't be punished for one individual's actions. I will make up for this afternoon/evening during the (approximately) two weeks left to publish it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's because the leaker was someone from F95's staff. He leaked and promoted it automatically. I guess he wanted some medals.

I enabled the free trial some days ago, before the release for that tier, and the idea was to keep it for one or two months, look at the results, and perhaps add the immediate upper tiers. Looking at the experience, the upper tiers (3€ and 5€) are discarded for now. But I will keep the lower tier for the time I planned originally.
I'm not really mad at the leak, I'm mad at how it has been done. By someone from F95's personnel, when they know I publish it regularly, and to only win 29 hours. The leaker has killed an afternoon/evening of development because he has forced me to change my plans. Instead of uploading the game to other servers during the night, I have done it during my dev time, I have had to update posts on several sites today instead of tomorrow, and, worse of all, doing those things has broken my momentum while I was writing a scene I've been battling with for some days. I haven't written a word since the leak.
That won't serve as an excuse to delay the next update. The rest of the players shouldn't be punished for one individual's actions. I will make up for this afternoon/evening during the (approximately) two weeks left to publish it.
Oh wow, ok. That makes sense. Sorry for speaking without knowing all the facts

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really like the change to Emma.
With the new hair she looks way way better.
The scene with her though... a bit nauseating... :KEK:
Also not a huge fan of her yelling that she wants a son.

Daughters are always better... :sneaky:

Maybe something that should be left ambiguous...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and EJW

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Awesome update trop, finished it yesterday but forgot to post :whistle:

The main thing I wanna say about the update is that... Scarlett must be protected :love:

That whole section with her was great, especially at the end.

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
Well
Thanks for the updates and the works
Series like this, even though it doesn't have Gallery section yet its great
With story like this, you forgot to fap
Not Blueballing but when the story were pretty good
You just forgot about fapping
Even theres a AVN that has Gallery and has Unlock features too, but when the story itself were already good
You forgot to check the gallery itself
Keep up the good work

Love you

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, TropecitaGames ; you keep topping yourself what a "barbaric" (gorgerous) update! ;) :ROFLMAO: loved every single minute of it!
Really you improved a lot with the renders and the camara perspectives, the unfolding story, breaking your own records
standing ovations from my side!
Kudos!

• Red Heart

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
ty for having compressed in the OP. tired of getting spoilers in all the threads lately hunting for it because of the silly change.

also: my save was at the previous last screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, trying to load it would cause error and game would start from the very beginning (yes, I use the multimod but it does it vanilla too). luckuly the most recent autosave loads fine though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
trying to load it would cause error and game would start from the very beginning (yes, I use the multimod but it does it vanilla too). luckuly the most recent autosave loads fine though.
strange, no problems from that point on, (used Bobs Update patch) not even needed to down the taboo patch

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I really like the change to Emma.
With the new hair she looks way way better.
Daughters are always better... :sneaky:
I disagree on the changes to Emma, it's made her face look longer and it's disconcerting to me but I agree on your second statement 100%.

The new look reminds me of the myriad pseudo-Asian games where you have three routes but only two of them get any real content. (deliberately vague here so as not to add those tags to any searches in this thread)

Reactions: Orlox and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes