master861

Nov 4, 2022
I Can only say loved that game and as i read on patreon ,
I hope you feel better soon , and please keep up this great work but as writen on pateron and her take you time(
Your health should always come first, but your wife will probably tell you that too).
A missed that i found it nice that you can chose preg(creampie) non preg creampie.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I certainly hope you will be able to avoid any relationships with the 4 students that moved in - there are more than enough and better relationships in the original story. Did not need to add the Lisa topless jumping into water to save someone either - makes no sense that someone would waste time to strip to jump into the water to save someone

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I certainly hope you will be able to avoid any relationships with the 4 students that moved in - there are more than enough and better relationships in the original story. Did not need to add the Lisa topless jumping into water to save someone either - makes no sense that someone would waste time to strip to jump into the water to save someone
What no all the moved students hot as fuck , and i thing Lisa is this typ of girl that need are dom/sub(Lisa be the sub) realtionship

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Clothes get heavy with water and shoes ain't good for swimming, that's why you usually see people taking them off before jumping in to save someone. Not all people reactions are the same. In Spain walking threw park with GF heard a sound like a branch breaking when I turned saw it was gonna fall on an elderly sitting on bench didn't even think twice ran over and covered the man with my body....the cop that was near even got mad at me...maybe it was stupid of me but I always been same, doing things without thinking, good thing the branch fell very close and only got hit a little nothing to worry about.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I Can only say loved that game and as i read on patreon ,
I hope you feel better soon , and please keep up this great work but as writen on pateron and her take you time(
Your health should always come first, but your wife will probably tell you that too).
A missed that i found it nice that you can chose preg(creampie) non preg creampie.
Yeah my 1st run is harem with no preg. My 2nd going to knock'em all and 3rd is just choosing 1 but gonna have to wait till I finish game still have to see who's coming I'm at part when meemaw arrives with betty,well a little further when mc/mom go for drink to club again.

Reactions: Trope95

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ah ok that part i can only say i would even hook up the lesbian student she has are nice face same for debbie(dam hot cute face), and for me it seems like that she dint see the frist time are dick like that.
And to erika holy shit(or fake erika) not sure if that is true or not

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Relationships in this game are ALL optional. Go with whom you want, the ones you refuse, well, I don't know what happens, never refused anyone, but I imagine they stay in the game as friends or something like that.

Lisa jumped topless, because the top wasn't hers, she borrowed it from Emma, so her intention was clearly to not potentially ruin a top that wasn't hers. What makes a bit less sense is something you didn't pick up on, she took the time to take off the top, but, NOT her cell phone. So, she's a considerate airhead... well, we already knew that, didn't we?

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, you can, and you even can not to get involved with anyone of the girls, someone did make this test not long ago.
Concering Lisas "disgusting" bare breast, there is no render, and she took of the top because she is aware of someone elses property (the top she borrowed from one of the girls) so she don't wanted to ruin it, also she ploted with Alexia to not be in the spotlight.
but all this you won't know if you choose not to eavedrop after she come home.
Edit:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, shit. I hit a game breaking problem in Baldur's Gate 3 of my own creation and don't feel like going Wayback Machine(I don't save very often and I have auto save turned off) to redo it right now. So, time to play this.

• Red Heart

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Well, shit. I hit a game breaking problem in Baldur's Gate 3 of my own creation and don't feel like going Wayback Machine(I don't save very often and I have auto save turned off) to redo it right now. So, time to play this.
The electrical infrastructure where I live is pretty dodgy, so playing without autosave feels like asking for a power outage

• Haha

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
why do you have auto save turned off? It saved me sometimes in various Games

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes