xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not mistakes.
It just doesn't seem to flow as well as it did for previous updates. I got the impression that it seemed like the grammar level regressed a little. I'm not grammar expert myself and I don't know the differences in the official levels so I'd guesstimate one? Maybe two levels?
sorry I can't figure out what you mean by gramar level ?

Reactions: Trope95

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
sorry I can't figure out what you mean by gramar level ?
an example would be it seemed like it went from teenage/adult level conversation to entry level puberty or lower level grammar.
Except that's not a perfect example of what I felt from the script. So maybe I suck at explaining things so no wonder you don't get what I mean by gramar level

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
an example would be it seemed like it went from teenage/adult level conversation to entry level puberty or lower level grammar.
Except that's not a perfect example of what I felt from the script. So maybe I suck at explaining things so no wonder you don't get what I mean by gramar level
thank's a lot, It cleared it up, what you mean is called when Interpreting / Translating "register" and yes, It had a register drop, In the scene where MC is talking to Emma, Trope explained it in one of his posts on the foregoing pages, l it raised in the scene of the Date when MC is talking to Scarlett, when she relaxed after having intercourse with the MC, if you pay atention in movies, series, this is used to characterize the personality of the character,

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
thank's a lot, It cleared it up, what you mean is called when Interpreting / Translating "register" and yes, It had a register drop, In the scene where MC is talking to Emma, Trope explained it in one of his posts on the foregoing pages, l it raised in the scene of the Date when MC is talking to Scarlett, when she relaxed after having intercourse with the MC, if you pay atention in movies, series, this is used to characterize the personality of the character,
Yeah. Not quite.
I mentioned the update. Not the scene

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not mistakes.
It just doesn't seem to flow as well as it did for previous updates. I got the impression that it seemed like the grammar level regressed a little. I'm not grammar expert myself and I don't know the differences in the official levels so I'd guesstimate one? Maybe two levels?
I understand what you say, but don't understand why this happened. It's been done by the same writer and translator (me) and the same proofreaders. Perhaps I was less inspired while writing.

So as of this newest update how many of the girls can the MC currently impregnate?
10 out of 12 possible relationships (only Maddie and Daphne can't be knocked up right now)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah. Not quite.
I mentioned the update. Not the scene
yes, I was talking about the whole update, I took those scenes as an example, Or the scene where mc is in the cafe with alexia and they chitchat and wonder about stupidity, How Trope said, in the post above, the dialoges were not so deep in this one,
Is the same in the Spanish version, (since that is my native Language I detect it more easy)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
TropecitaGames Got a question does your badge show up when people support you on Patreon,like the 3 I'm supporting? Just saying cause it's a good way to spread your wings for more people to hop on the train. And now changing subject read a couple post and heard you having a rough time, life is more important no need for you to be here everyday,just pop up once in awhile to keep us updated. Cuidate tu salud es mas importante.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames Got a question does your badge show up when people support you on Patreon,like the 3 I'm supporting? Just saying cause it's a good way to spread your wings for more people to hop on the train. And now changing subject read a couple post and heard you having a rough time, life is more important no need for you to be here everyday,just pop up once in awhile to keep us updated. Cuidate tu salud es mas importante.
No, it doesn't show, unfortunately. I opened a ticket to f95 support some time ago and they told me that was a buggy feature and fixing it was very low on the list of priorities.

About the rough time (now under control once I started with the meds), since I will be pseudo-locked at home for the next weeks, is there a better way to spend them than here and developing the game? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, yeah, I know I also should work for my company, but that's a lot more boring ;)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Updated the tags to add anal sex and sex toys.

Please Mr. Leaker, if you leak the game, at least do it well, and don't give me more work than necessary to fix your mess.

Advice for you (read it as if your kindergarten teacher said it to you)
* Learn to copy a fucking changelog. It's easy. You only need to select the correct text, copy it, and paste it where it belongs. It can be divided into several posts.

* Add all the fucking links. You taking advantage of a free trial in one platform (Patreon) where not all the links are shared (Android pre-patched) doesn't mean they don't exist. If you want to leak it, do it correctly and pay 1 fucking Euro in Subscribestar so you can leak all the versions.

* Play the fucking update to learn the new tags. Yes, there can be new tags in an update, and you probably would have found them if you had played the game. But what can I expect from someone who doesn't know how to copy/paste a fucking changelog?

I acknowledge it's your job to leak games, but please, do it correctly and don't give the devs more work than when they do it directly.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I understand what you say, but don't understand why this happened. It's been done by the same writer and translator (me) and the same proofreaders. Perhaps I was less inspired while writing.
I'm human to mate. I'm always willing to admit this might just be me instead of my earlier assumption of "I don't think I'm the only one who noticed/feels this way."

• Red Heart

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Just finished the update and enjoyed the progression, though some animations felt unnecessary. A get what the attempt was with the blinking animations but truly feel they did not improve anything. When it comes to the one animation with the mirror, I think the problem comes in the transition across the floor as there is a moment when it is not a tilt of the MC's head but a zooming in on the mirror. Also, it is a little rushed in the transition either more frames to smooth it out or maybe try skipping some of the across the floor images and cut more directly to the mirror with a quick fade like MC blinked.

Story aspect is really good, and renders are all pretty well done. I just think being a little more economic with the animations and saving them for motion intensive scenes like the kissing one or actual sex would be a good idea. Blinking may make it less static but it's a AVN and static is to be expected. Just MHO but rather have more scenes overall then a few more animations where all that happens is a hair or eye movements.

• Red Heart

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Everyone is optional.
If you say it because of her looks there is an option to change it.
If you say it because of her sexual tendencies, there is an option about it also.
This alone, shows how this title is far superior to many other harem titles created so far. The fact that the player has these types of choices, is just phenomenal to me. Thanks again for these types of content choices.

Also, I was wondering if Scarlet will ever get a newer hairstyle from her shaggy dog look? For me, it looks like Scarlet is letting herself go with that hairstyle. All she needs is to start wearing sweatpants, and maybe have the other girls start complaining she's not showering, to complete her look.

At least for me, Scarlet looked so much better with her hair up and out of her eyes and face. I hope this will be considered in the future, as I remember when her hair was briefly changed for a group outing, but was then reverted back to the hair in the eyes style after the event. Best Regards.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just finished the update and enjoyed the progression, though some animations felt unnecessary. A get what the attempt was with the blinking animations but truly feel they did not improve anything. When it comes to the one animation with the mirror, I think the problem comes in the transition across the floor as there is a moment when it is not a tilt of the MC's head but a zooming in on the mirror. Also, it is a little rushed in the transition either more frames to smooth it out or maybe try skipping some of the across the floor images and cut more directly to the mirror with a quick fade like MC blinked.

Story aspect is really good, and renders are all pretty well done. I just think being a little more economic with the animations and saving them for motion intensive scenes like the kissing one or actual sex would be a good idea. Blinking may make it less static but it's a AVN and static is to be expected. Just MHO but rather have more scenes overall then a few more animations where all that happens is a hair or eye movements.
About the blinking, the characters have always blinked. In the first 10 updates they did it when they said more than one sentence. After 0.9A, they blinked whenever they were alone on the screen regardless of how many sentences they said.
I made a poll in June about it on Patreon/SS with three choices. Revert to previous style (blinking when there was more than a sentence), Remove the blinking completely, or Keep the "new" blinking style:
115 out of 134 voted to keep the new blinking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even consider the blinking animations right now, it's three renders per blink instead of a static one, so posing-time-wise it's negligible and rendering-time-wise it triplicates the rendering time, but my bottleneck is in the posing time, as I have enough brute rendering force to do the rendering of static images at night. Some days I can't pose enough images to fill the sleeping time with renders.
Removing them wouldn't mean new scenes, only more static existing ones.

About the mirror animation, making the MC blink midway would have been a great idea!

This alone, shows how this title is far superior to many other harem titles created so far. The fact that the player has these types of choices, is just phenomenal to me. Thanks again for these types of content choices.

Also, I was wondering if Scarlet will ever get a newer hairstyle from her shaggy dog look? For me, it looks like Scarlet is letting herself go with that hairstyle. All she needs is to start wearing sweatpants, and maybe have the other girls start complaining she's not showering, to complete her look.

At least for me, Scarlet looked so much better with her hair up and out of her eyes and face. I hope this will be considered in the future, as I remember when her hair was briefly changed for a group outing, but was then reverted back to the hair in the eyes style after the event. Best Regards.
Thanks, MrBenny.
Scarlett has returned to her night-out hairstyle for the date.
Call her a bit superstitious, but she makes reference to that night and that first (shitty) kiss. She also wears the same hairstyle (a bit shorter) and the same jewelry as that night. Imagine what she will do after the date! She will keep the night-out hairstyle forever!

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
They have been doing it since the first release when they had more than a sentence to say. Since 0.10A (4 updates ago) they do it every time there is only a character on screen looking at the camera.
I did another poll on Patreon/SS over this topic. Keeping the blinking won by landslide.
Blinking animations are a nice touch for sure, but my point was that they aren't doing that. I deliberately wrote "slowly closing their eyes all the time" because that's what they actually do. The average duration of a blink is 100ms which is 10x faster than your 1s animation and the frequency is roughly every 7 seconds. Yours happen at least twice if not three times as often.

Maybe I'm too nitpicky but to me it reads like people that are desperately trying not to fall asleep while they talk, or even worse, have some sort of nervous tick because they do it so often.

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Blinking animations are a nice touch for sure, but my point was that they aren't doing that. I deliberately wrote "slowly closing their eyes all the time" because that's what they actually do. The average duration of a blink is 100ms which is 10x faster than your 1s animation and the frequency is roughly every 7 seconds. Yours happen at least twice if not three times as often.

Maybe I'm too nitpicky but to me it reads like people that are desperately trying not to fall asleep while they talk, or even worse, have some sort of nervous tick because they do it so often.
And here I am not even noticing it at all.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

You are right about the "blinks" taking longer than in real life, but my shows different numbers.
* The average real blink is between 100ms and 400ms. And it has a frequency of 3-4 seconds.
* My Dorm blinks are 1,100 ms (2.75-11 times slower) followed by 3 idle seconds, so they happen every 4.1 seconds.
Since Ren'py default transition lasts for 0.25 seconds and the blink animation is:
Open eyes (3 seconds) - Midway (0.3s) - Closed (0.5s) - Midway (0.3s) - Open - Repeat
It's hard to accelerate it without weird effects. I tried a lot of combinations. Even reducing the Closed stage to 0.3s gave it a strange look.

I'm not justifying myself. I'm explaining why the "slow blinking" was a design choice.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Updated the tags to add anal sex and sex toys.

Please Mr. Leaker, if you leak the game, at least do it well, and don't give me more work than necessary to fix your mess.

Advice for you (read it as if your kindergarten teacher said it to you)
* Learn to copy a fucking changelog. It's easy. You only need to select the correct text, copy it, and paste it where it belongs. It can be divided into several posts.

* Add all the fucking links. You taking advantage of a free trial in one platform (Patreon) where not all the links are shared (Android pre-patched) doesn't mean they don't exist. If you want to leak it, do it correctly and pay 1 fucking Euro in Subscribestar so you can leak all the versions.

* Play the fucking update to learn the new tags. Yes, there can be new tags in an update, and you probably would have found them if you had played the game. But what can I expect from someone who doesn't know how to copy/paste a fucking changelog?

I acknowledge it's your job to leak games, but please, do it correctly and don't give the devs more work than when they do it directly.
TropecitaGames mandame un pm tengo una solution, send me a pm I got a solution.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes