Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; than I'll check if I have the latest video Drivers , that scene was clearly under 2.4 sec in my playtroughs , probably a timecode issue (had it with other games aswell before)
thanks for the clearing !
Edit: I'll blame Hornyy for my raised coffee consumption, each time he posts that Pic I set up a new Coffee jar (Bodum so real swedish) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You can check the original file on \game\images\c11\c11s015_640vid.webm so you can check if the real length and what you see on screen coincides.

If the City doesn't have enough Power then the State and if the State doesn't do then just let one of them become President. They should have enough Power, no? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A Marks POTUS is for the 3rd generation of MC's incestuous (or not, depending on the patch) kids.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The just thought of the obvious solution.

We take over the militarily trained clone conspiracy and use it to change the laws and or simply take over the government, it's in the clones interests too as they're going to be part of the incest harem getting married to us

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You can check the original file on \game\images\c11\c11s015_640vid.webm so you can check if the real length and what you see on screen coincides.

A Marks POTUS is for the 3rd generation of MC's incestuous (or not, depending on the patch) kids.
Then just let one of the 28 Women become the Senator that's in charge of Newport so She can change the laws :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean a POTUS needs to have had someone in the Senate, right?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Inventing an island like SL's would be a direct copy, so I got another idea that would work fine (at least it does in my mind)
Also, American media is constantly inventing European countries all the time, that's not unique to SL, it's about time people start inventing American states etc just to use in their stories for whatever reason or need.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
TropecitaGames ; than I'll check if I have the latest video Drivers , that scene was clearly under 2.4 sec in my playtroughs , probably a timecode issue (had it with other games aswell before)
thanks for the clearing !
Edit: I'll blame Hornyy for my raised coffee consumption, each time he posts that Pic I set up a new Coffee jar (Bodum so real swedish) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, Bodum is Danish but I get your point ;) (I use Bodum to make my cold brew coffee as well ;) ).

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames nope it showed like you describe it, when I opend it in a separate player, (what is like in real life a quick turnaround)
In game it was 1.5 sec max, so I don't know.
good thing I have something to "look into" (maybe I'll find my inocence too,while looking ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Also, American media is constantly inventing European countries all the time, that's not unique to SL, it's about time people start inventing American states etc just to use in their stories for whatever reason or need.
Have you never heard of New Alabamyork? It's the state where incest is legal and the schools are filled with mutant and inbred kids. :ROFLMAO:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
As a German, I'll say how some Germans feel about weddings. For some of us, it's just pure prehistoricity. Or better said, just a piece of paper.And as mouch as i can see from some artikels incest weeding is not allowed in some regions of the usa and in some it is allowed not sure if that map is true, europe its komplett illegal that is why all vn games not allowed in germany(stream).Anway back to the topic i dint found the blinking in the game bad I liked it as it is.I hope that after some update i found out what with the second erika is

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
As a German, I'll say how some Germans feel about weddings. For some of us, it's just pure prehistoricity. Or better said, just a piece of paper.And as mouch as i can see from some artikels incest weeding is not allowed in some regions of the usa and in some it is allowed not sure if that map is true, europe its komplett illegal that is why all vn games not allowed in germany(stream).Anway back to the topic i dint found the blinking in the game bad I liked it as it is.I hope that after some update i found out what with the second erika is
Don't forget...

In Deutschland sind viele Spiele verboten oder auf dem Index, die dort eigentlich nichts zu suchen haben.
Die Zensoren sind hart am Werk. Ich rede hier aber von normalen Spilen. Die USK ist ein Dreckverein der den deutschen Konsument einschränkt, obwohl er dafür sorgen sollte das Kinder nicht mit unpassensed Medien in Kontakt kommen.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
First Thanks for the game.

I love to see a game where choices matters and work this good, it must be one hell of a job to get it all to work this nice.

Only one thing that did annoy me The mother coming into your bed and taking of her bra even after you turn down the mother route, that did annoy me a bit since i am just not into mothers or big tits and she is/has both so i really could have done without her going topless in MCs bed it just feels waaaay off point.
I did read that shes a living char in the house and shes trying to suduce MC but when you already turned her down multiple times and closed her route, she shouldent really keep trying to seduce MC or even sleep in hes bed, no means no you know... at the very least MC could be a bit pissed about it but hes the one sayin sorry was also to soft and lame.

But its a minor annoyance and so far its the only thing i felt was off point.

And to who ever made the incest patch thank you to, that clone stuff and constant reminder of not being related with every single girl was driving me up the walls, but that patch did wonders and fixed all of that.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Don't forget...

In Deutschland sind viele Spiele verboten oder auf dem Index, die dort eigentlich nichts zu suchen haben.
Die Zensoren sind hart am Werk. Ich rede hier aber von normalen Spilen. Die USK ist ein Dreckverein der den deutschen Konsument einschränkt, obwohl er dafür sorgen sollte das Kinder nicht mit unpassensed Medien in Kontakt kommen.
yes and I bet you this game will never reach the German market.
Yes, because there was probably some scene in the game that didn't suit someone,
but allowing movies like the human centipede(yes that movie is allowed in germany, it's even from Germany

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
It's a big image (1920x4230) done at full quality to get the most of the details, so sometimes it takes up to 1h30 to render.
Scarlett's presentation, with she rotating while animating the dress and her arms, legs, and facial expression is a 71 frame video of roughly 2.4 seconds. Around 4 minutes of rendering time per frame (there are a lot of lights in that apartment) 4h45. And I didn't get it right on the first try. Doubling the time to adapt to the standard 5 seconds would mean ~9h of rendering time (each try). Also, the dress wouldn't "fly" so much in a slower rotation, losing part of the '50s effect.
Woah, now I wonder how much time it took to make the doggystyle animation with Emma in front of the mirror. I wanted to mention, that if you plan something similar again be careful to not have too much/fast camera movement. That Emma animation was close to giving me vertigo, lol.

Jul 8, 2020
Clothes get heavy with water and shoes ain't good for swimming, that's why you usually see people taking them off before jumping in to save someone. Not all people reactions are the same. In Spain walking threw park with GF heard a sound like a branch breaking when I turned saw it was gonna fall on an elderly sitting on bench didn't even think twice ran over and covered the man with my body....the cop that was near even got mad at me...maybe it was stupid of me but I always been same, doing things without thinking, good thing the branch fell very close and only got hit a little nothing to worry about.
You're very brave.(y)
By the way, when rescuing a drowning person, one needs to be aware that a person may hug anything that can be hugged when panicked. Avoid being held by a drowning person.It is best not to have direct contact with the drowning person, such as using clothing as an intermediary. This is probably the purpose of stripping pants.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes