master861

Nov 4, 2022
that aren't hearts, that are spearheads with a broad blade, / Das sind keine Herzen es sind Speerspitzen mit einem breitem Blatt!
Realy then i am blind as fuck,
They look like hearts to me and I should really go to the eye doctor.
How are you doing TropecitaGames i hope it get's better.
Ok i dit take are look at the frames of the gif and yes that are hearts with matrix effect that is why it looks like spearheads with a broad blade

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
master861; was my fault, sorry normally I put some emojis in my jokes / sarcastic coments, yes there are hearts,
Entschuldigug, mein fehler; normalerweise schmücke ich meine scherzhaften, sarkastischen komentare mit irgenwelchen Emojis, ja! es sind Herzen!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
the current version of the game is translated into German by anyone
Welch schrecklicher Gedanke...
*What horrible thought... I'm alone and afraid... they are coming closer... I can hear them... send help...*

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Welch schrecklicher Gedanke...
*Cough* *cough* this is still a english forum best to provide a translation like xapican does *Cough* *cough*
*Cough* *cough* dies ist immer noch ein hauptsächlicher englischer Forum am besten eine Übersetzung anbieten wie xapican es tut*Cough* *cough*:p ;)

just wanted to joke a bit after a long day at work

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Finally had time to play the update, loved watching the girls slowly find out about each other and get competitive.

Loved the whole date with Scarlett it was very sweet.

The animations keep getting better with each update and your skills with renders is insane. The difference from the start of the game is like night and day.

Keep up the great work.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
*Cough* *cough* this is still a english forum best to provide a translation like xapican does *Cough* *cough*
*Cough* *cough* dies ist immer noch ein hauptsächlicher englischer Forum am besten eine Übersetzung anbieten wie xapican es tut*Cough* *cough*:p ;)

just wanted to joke a bit after a long day at work
You like setting up a penalty don't you ? ok then ...."Schleimi!" .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and Uthuriel doesn't count he is perverted in any language anyway...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Paule778 Nein, Schubi hat einfach nicht die Zeit gehabt, bis jetzt kannst ja mal in seinem Deutschprachigen thread nachfragen unter dem link den dir Seine Allmächtige Satoukeit vorgeschalgen hat. / No Schubi hasn't had the time yet to do so, you can allways ask in his germanspeaking thread under the link what their Almighty Satouness suggested. ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You like setting up a penalty don't you ? ok then ...."Schleimi!" .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and Uthuriel doesn't count he is perverted in any language anyway...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Paule778 Nein, Schubi hat einfach nicht die Zeit gehabt, bis jetzt kannst ja mal in seinem Deutschprachigen thread nachfragen unter dem link den dir Seine Allmächtige Satoukeit vorgeschalgen hat. / No Schubi hasn't had the time yet to do so, you can allways ask in his germanspeaking thread under the link what their Almighty Satouness suggested. ;)
Not Me Im Innocent Cute Innocent GIF - Not Me Im Innocent Not Me Im Innocent GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes