Jul 8, 2020
They won't leave (totally) Newport. I researched real countries that allowed harems to know if they could make a fast trip, marry there, and return to Newport, and it's not possible. No country accepts 28+1 harems. Inventing an island like SL's would be a direct copy, so I got another idea that would work fine (at least it does in my mind)
Maybe moving to Colorado City and becoming Mormons would be the perfect solution to MC's polygamous dilemma.
He can marry them all.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames nope it showed like you describe it, when I opend it in a separate player, (what is like in real life a quick turnaround)
In game it was 1.5 sec max, so I don't know.
good thing I have something to "look into" (maybe I'll find my inocence too,while looking ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Ok it was a Codec issue how I suspected, I use the K lite Codec pack, and now I downloaded the last Update, and It works as expected in the Game ! Great !

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I was going to ask how MNF did it and just the quote system showed your edit. My first "wedding" was like the one you describe in MNF. Not legal, but enough for us.

It will depend on the paths taken.
There will be weddings done differently depending if the player decides on a monogamous or harem path. If his partner(s) are family or not (or the game is patched/unpatched).
For example a wedding in a Samantha monogamous playthrough doesn't have any mystery. A Martha (patched) playthrough is harder to do legally. A Martha+Emma? A full harem? All of these options are written in the epilogue, with some surprises around it.
With regard to weddings, I suppose the whole family could take a trip to Utah, USA... :sneaky:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That won't work for the Incest version though.

Also, while being more than the MNF multi marriage, it also kinda feels less.
That's why I'm doing 3 routes, 1st harem no preg/2nd same but with preg and 3rd just choosing 1 but going to do 4th because there's only 2 girls I like mc indian gf and Jamals sister...mmm chocolate :rolleyes: :rolleyes::love:

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As a German, I'll say how some Germans feel about weddings. For some of us, it's just pure prehistoricity. Or better said, just a piece of paper.And as mouch as i can see from some artikels incest weeding is not allowed in some regions of the usa and in some it is allowed not sure if that map is true, europe its komplett illegal that is why all vn games not allowed in germany(stream).Anway back to the topic i dint found the blinking in the game bad I liked it as it is.I hope that after some update i found out what with the second erika is
Incest weddings (sister, mother, daughter) aren't allowed in any state. Cohabitation or sex are legal in some, but they are the exception.

Selling an AVN in Germany (also in S.Korea and China) through Steam is tricky. The dev should remove any sexual scene (even the dialogue hinting at their existence) and commercialize it as My Dorm (for example). Not My Dorm SFW or My Dorm -18, as that would hint at the existence of an NSFW or a +18 version. Then, as a patch or a separate version, we can add the My Dorm NSFW or My Dorm+18 that will be available on the other markets. If the game gets enough publicity by other means, German (Chinese and Korean) players will be aware of the existence of a patch that would convert their SFW version into the NSFW one.

The second Erika (Eva) story will take a big leap forward in v.0.12

First Thanks for the game.

I love to see a game where choices matters and work this good, it must be one hell of a job to get it all to work this nice.

Only one thing that did annoy me The mother coming into your bed and taking of her bra even after you turn down the mother route, that did annoy me a bit since i am just not into mothers or big tits and she is/has both so i really could have done without her going topless in MCs bed it just feels waaaay off point.
I did read that shes a living char in the house and shes trying to suduce MC but when you already turned her down multiple times and closed her route, she shouldent really keep trying to seduce MC or even sleep in hes bed, no means no you know... at the very least MC could be a bit pissed about it but hes the one sayin sorry was also to soft and lame.

But its a minor annoyance and so far its the only thing i felt was off point.

And to who ever made the incest patch thank you to, that clone stuff and constant reminder of not being related with every single girl was driving me up the walls, but that patch did wonders and fixed all of that.
Thanks for your words and your review.
I think the choice system is the heart of any AVN, so I put a lot of care into it. Sometimes it's burdensome because there are a lot of them intermingling with other choices, but that's the fun of developing, right? ;)

As happens with Emma in the forest scene, where she ignores where you say you want to cum, I designed the game thinking about everyone having their own agenda. In Martha's case, you have been closing her route, but she has been falling in love with the MC without realizing it. Until the morning after you don't have a clear conversation with her about your relationship and how you "closed her path". That's the moment she realizes she has been acting inappropriately and stops doing it (also the real moment when she realizes she has fallen for the MC, but she will keep that for herself from then on).
The same happens with Scarlett, i.e., she has been in love with the MC like forever. Telling her you won't teach her how to kiss (closing her path) won't change their feelings.

The patch is official and the game is thought of with the patch/no-patch in mind. It's not an afterthought.
The original code has things like this:
Python:
            if Incest:
                mc "They were examples, [Mom]. But I find it funny that you were surprised by Kim and Kate but not my aunt, my sister, or my cousin. *Laugh*"
            else:
                mc "They were examples, [Mom]. But I find it curious that you were surprised by Kim and Kate but not who pass for my aunt, my sister, or my cousin. *Laugh*"
            scene c10s001_105Blink with dissolve
            if Incest:
                mom "I guess if you don't mind being with your mom... although I'd be a little surprised if you were with [emm] or [dap]. They're so innocent... "
            else:
                mom "I guess if you don't mind being with me... although I'd be a little surprised if you were with [emm] or [dap]. They're so innocent... "
The Incest variable checks if the patch is installed, so any sentence that makes reference to the family is written twice, one for the patched and one for the unpatched version. There are even some dialogues that only happen in one of the versions.

Woah, now I wonder how much time it took to make the doggystyle animation with Emma in front of the mirror. I wanted to mention, that if you plan something similar again be careful to not have too much/fast camera movement. That Emma animation was close to giving me vertigo, lol.
That's the biggest animation in the game so far (around 300 frames). It was made in pieces to optimize the rendering time, for example when the camera is moving through the floor Emma and the MC aren't there, so it took around 2 days to design it and "only" around 15h to render.

You're very brave.(y)
By the way, when rescuing a drowning person, one needs to be aware that a person may hug anything that can be hugged when panicked. Avoid being held by a drowning person.It is best not to have direct contact with the drowning person, such as using clothing as an intermediary. This is probably the purpose of stripping pants.
The guy she saved was unconscious, so not risk there. She removes her top because she remembers it's Emma's.

Maybe moving to Colorado City and becoming Mormons would be the perfect solution to MC's polygamous dilemma.
He can marry them all.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not anymore since 1900 (more or less) and even then, the incestuous relationships wouldn't be allowed.

TropecitaGames Have you looked at an AVN called "almost Dead"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying. Great work and I hope you continue to get better.
I haven't played any game since I started to develop My Dorm (my To Play list is always growing), but the wedding issue is already solved in the epilogue (written some months ago)

patch update soon?
The patch is a "download it once, apply it to every update" system. It's the same patch since the first release since it only changes a variable, and the game checks that variable to show the correct dialogue or scenes.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Ah thx dint know second erikas name sorry my mistake, i hope you fell bether and cant wait to play the update , and i hope you gona but the files into are rpa archive less folders.If you realease the game in steam ther is are cracked market for steam games that allow even are german to play the game uncut.
And could one that dit make the sig of this game please make are darker one for erika

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah thx dint know second erikas name sorry my mistake, i hope you fell bether and cant wait to play the update , and i hope you gona but the files into are rpa archive less folders.If you realease the game in steam ther is are cracked market for steam games that allow even are german to play the game uncut.
And could one that dit make the sig of this game please make are darker one for erika
Here you have the dark version for Erika's made by myukimo
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2185093_ERIKA_SOLO_1.gif

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes