Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
game translated
My Dorm [v.0.11B.2]
english
game translated to PT_BR

program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

My Dorm [v.0.11B.2]
português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR

programa que uso BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I know I've asked this question before, but I just want to check.

Can I still add Maddie to the harem at a choice later in the game if I chose the femdom path?

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Can I still add Maddie to the harem at a choice later in the game if I chose the femdom path?
Yes!

Initially those options were incompatible, this has changed and now you can have a romantic relationship with her and add her to the Harem whatever route you choose.

Peace :)

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
Someone tell me, does it make sense to download a multimod as a help in choosing options or not? for example, in another game there it seemed that it was also not particularly important because of the obviousness of the options, but there was no need to strain your brain at all in choosing options

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Someone tell me, does it make sense to download a multimod as a help in choosing options or not? for example, in another game there it seemed that it was also not particularly important because of the obviousness of the options, but there was no need to strain your brain at all in choosing options
This particular game the multimod created by RiamMar has been included in the main game. The only thing you have to add is the family patch to be able to activate the family mode switch (which can be grabbed either on the OP or the one from the mod thread).

HOWEVER, if there are updates or fixes between official updates, they will probably be released by RiamMar in the mod thread rather than here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sorry I've been a bit off the last weekend (festive Monday in Catalonia) and making up for the lost time because of the medical visits. Yesterday I beat my own record of still renders posed in a single day: 221, but in order to do so, I had to be away from forums, discord, and the like.

that was the most sweetest thing i've ever seen in a game the mc learning how to say i love you in sign language just to say it to Scarlet TropecitaGames you're going to give moonbox a run for his money.
She still doesn't need it, but it's a declaration of intentions on the MC's part. He is not only saying "I love you". He is saying "No matter what difficulties there are. I will be here for you and we will overcome them together. No effort is too big if the result is to make you happy." Cheesy, I know. But I was in a cheesy mood when designing that scene months ago.

Realy then i am blind as fuck,
They look like hearts to me and I should really go to the eye doctor.
How are you doing TropecitaGames i hope it get's better.
Ok i dit take are look at the frames of the gif and yes that are hearts with matrix effect that is why it looks like spearheads with a broad blade
I'm doing well, thanks. The foot should be over hip height (uncomfortable to work), but besides that and having to inject my meds everyday (I will get 93 new navels) everything is good.

Finally had time to play the update, loved watching the girls slowly find out about each other and get competitive.

Loved the whole date with Scarlett it was very sweet.

The animations keep getting better with each update and your skills with renders is insane. The difference from the start of the game is like night and day.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks Snakeplisskin. How is parenting going? I hope the kid is allowing some sleep for you and your wife.

Bravo thus far...
Is aunt Betty up for smashing!!!
And will there be an opportunity to convert Kate??
Thanks!
Yes, Betty will become a LI
Kate has two paths:
a.- She becomes bisexual if you enabled Lesbian content (Globally or only for her threesomes). She actively decides to be faithful to the MC. This is the canon version.
b.- She discovers she isn't lesbian. She discovers she likes men more than she ever liked women. Not men in general. The MC. This is the non-canon version.

game translated
My Dorm [v.0.11B.2]
english
game translated to PT_BR
Pixeldrain
program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

My Dorm [v.0.11B.2]
português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR
Pixeldrain
programa que uso BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.
Thanks! I'll add it to the OP.

Maddie has three initial paths:
*Romance (harem)
*Light MaleDom
*Light FemDom
If you choose any of the Dom paths, you will have a choice down the road to keep the blackmail (and the Dom) or convert it into romance with the Dom kink. The Dom will become voluntary because both of them have learned to enjoy it.
If you keep the blackmail, she won't be part of the harem, in the sense she won't be part of the "family" and won't have X-somes, but you will continue your relationship with her.

The Walkthrough (I think it's what you are asking for) has been integrated into the game since the first release. It never needed a mod.
The MultiMod by RiamMar has two parts:
* Choices mod: Allows you to change choices taken earlier in the game. Right now it's integrated into the game since v.0.9
* Family mod: Same functionality as the official i-patch, but with the added value that you can change the patched/unpatched state during game execution and it's persistent if you use always the same folder. This one should be downloaded separately.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Marta still fucks with someone after the last time? I was still standing there and she drives me crazy. Thanks for the feedback
I must confess, I don't understand what you are asking. Either I need a LOT more coffee, or you need to explain yourself better.

Sorry. I usually can figure it out, but, your post as me spinning in place.

"Marta still fucks with someone after the last time?" - You are asking if she'll cuck you? Cheat on you? Or are you asking if she'll have sex with you again? I can't figure it out.

"I was still standing there and she drives me crazy." - This part is what as me stuck. You, the player, or You the MC ? Who was standing there? Where were they standing? Why ? She drives you crazy, is that good crazy or bad crazy? Crazy because you were standing there? Crazy because you were still? Or because you were still standing? This has me in knots, I can't understand what you are saying about whom.

No, I'm not trying to be funny, I really can't understand what you want, if you want anything or it's just a declaration, then you want feedback instead of answers. Fuck me, I can't say anything.

So, my feedback is, explain yourself better.

• Red Heart

Matt55555

Jul 7, 2022
I must confess, I don't understand what you are asking. Either I need a LOT more coffee, or you need to explain yourself better.

Sorry. I usually can figure it out, but, your post as me spinning in place.

"Marta still fucks with someone after the last time?" - You are asking if she'll cuck you? Cheat on you? Or are you asking if she'll have sex with you again? I can't figure it out.

"I was still standing there and she drives me crazy." - This part is what as me stuck. You, the player, or You the MC ? Who was standing there? Where were they standing? Why ? She drives you crazy, is that good crazy or bad crazy? Crazy because you were standing there? Crazy because you were still? Or because you were still standing? This has me in knots, I can't understand what you are saying about whom.

No, I'm not trying to be funny, I really can't understand what you want, if you want anything or it's just a declaration, then you want feedback instead of answers. Fuck me, I can't say anything.

So, my feedback is, explain yourself better.

I'm sorry, I probably didn't write well, I wanted to know since I haven't played for a while, if Marta had had sex with MC or someone else in the meantime. I hope I was clear. Thank you

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm sorry, I probably didn't write well, I wanted to know since I haven't played for a while, if Marta had had sex with MC or someone else in the meantime. I hope I was clear. Thank you
She had sex with the MC in 0.10B (three updates ago). She won't have sex with anyone other than the MC (besides threesomes with other LIs when the chance presents)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Can i ask you what gen you using @TropecitaGames , i only ask because some of them look like 3 or 8 gen
Every LI except for Daphne, Samantha, and sometimes Eileen is G8. Those three are 8.1. G9 wasn't in the market when I started developing My Dorm. It was released in mid-October 2022, when I was almost a year into developing.

Some non-essential models (the guys and the waitress in the Twins, the clientele in the cave restaurant, the old waiter in the italian restaurant, Eric the hunter in the forest, etc.) are G3.
In the next update I will even use 2 G1 models, but there's an explanation about it (and I won't spoil what it is)

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes i can see why you used gen 8 :cool: gen 9 is not as pop as gen 8, teen josi looks not bad to but i thing that is not for this kind of game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i love to see what is coming next.
And good work with the girls :cool:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes