Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Personally I like watching my wife get ready, free show and there's no rules against being handsy.
I get that. WHEN she's dressing, of course. But when she's just doing her makeup, her hair or putting on jewelry, it's time to make a stand. lol But also when I get handsy with her, it then becomes my fault that she's running late. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Personally I like watching my wife get ready, free show and there's no rules against being handsy.
If I get handsy when we already are late, she will tell me "Stop or we will arrive late!"
... *Trop's brain melting*
... *Trop's brain recomposing*
"My love, we are already late"
"Obviously, you got handsy"
... *Trop searching if murder is still a crime*

I get that. WHEN she's dressing, of course. But when she's just doing her makeup, her hair or putting on jewelry, it's time to make a stand. lol But also when I get handsy with her, it then becomes my fault that she's running late. :ROFLMAO:
A marriage is a union of two people: One always is right. The other one is the husband.

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Sorry I've been a bit off the last weekend (festive Monday in Catalonia) and making up for the lost time because of the medical visits. Yesterday I beat my own record of still renders posed in a single day: 221, but in order to do so, I had to be away from forums, discord, and the like.

She still doesn't need it, but it's a declaration of intentions on the MC's part. He is not only saying "I love you". He is saying "No matter what difficulties there are. I will be here for you and we will overcome them together. No effort is too big if the result is to make you happy." Cheesy, I know. But I was in a cheesy mood when designing that scene months ago.

I'm doing well, thanks. The foot should be over hip height (uncomfortable to work), but besides that and having to inject my meds everyday (I will get 93 new navels) everything is good.

Thanks Snakeplisskin. How is parenting going? I hope the kid is allowing some sleep for you and your wife.

Thanks!
Yes, Betty will become a LI
Kate has two paths:
a.- She becomes bisexual if you enabled Lesbian content (Globally or only for her threesomes). She actively decides to be faithful to the MC. This is the canon version.
b.- She discovers she isn't lesbian. She discovers she likes men more than she ever liked women. Not men in general. The MC. This is the non-canon version.

Thanks! I'll add it to the OP.

Maddie has three initial paths:
*Romance (harem)
*Light MaleDom
*Light FemDom
If you choose any of the Dom paths, you will have a choice down the road to keep the blackmail (and the Dom) or convert it into romance with the Dom kink. The Dom will become voluntary because both of them have learned to enjoy it.
If you keep the blackmail, she won't be part of the harem, in the sense she won't be part of the "family" and won't have X-somes, but you will continue your relationship with her.

The Walkthrough (I think it's what you are asking for) has been integrated into the game since the first release. It never needed a mod.
The MultiMod by RiamMar has two parts:
* Choices mod: Allows you to change choices taken earlier in the game. Right now it's integrated into the game since v.0.9
* Family mod: Same functionality as the official i-patch, but with the added value that you can change the patched/unpatched state during game execution and it's persistent if you use always the same folder. This one should be downloaded separately.
I took 5 weeks off, and i stayed up at night so my wife could sleep. She would take over in the morning, worked really well.

I have been back at work for a week noqw been a little tough sleep wise but its going great otherwise.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If I get handsy when we already are late, she will tell me "Stop or we will arrive late!"
... *Trop searching if murder still is a crime*

A marriage is a union of two people: One always is right. The other one is the husband.
Well, this is true. I'm not married anymore, divorced. But technically I'm in a common law type now. Been with my childhood best friend for over 10 years. But she's always right, as she tells me and if she's wrong about something, then it's my fault, because I must've confused her. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
... *Trop searching if murder still is a crime*

Is she basque? / ¿Es vasca tu señora? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
If wifey ain't happy, ain't nobody happy; if hubby ain't happy, ain't nobody cares!

(I'm not sure if our resident Spaniards and other ESL folks will completely understand this... it's basically "Rural Western U.S. Vernacular English", which is as much a part of the humor as the actual meaning)

truien

Mar 17, 2020
This has been a fantastic game so far. Dare I say, one of the best I've ever played.

If I had one criticism it would be that the girl's blushing is very overdone. I don't know anyone IRL whose whole face turns red and the blush goes up past their eyeballs. The color used is unrealistic too. I think this can be toned down and then things would be perfect.

• Red Heart

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
just finished up to current ending. whew, shits a ride. definitely loking forward to the next installment.

the shall we say, "alternate" characters, definitely threw me for a loop but im interested in seeing where that side plot leads.

but boy howdy, do i sure as hell hope the two newest characters that arrived by plane arent a forced plot point if you catch my drift. id much rather not go that route. i know it "fits" the theme/story or whatever, but i am not down for that lol

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This has been a fantastic game so far. Dare I say, one of the best I've ever played.

If I had one criticism it would be that the girl's blushing is very overdone. I don't know anyone IRL whose whole face turns red and the blush goes up past their eyeballs. The color used is unrealistic too. I think this can be toned down and then things would be perfect.
Thanks, Truien
I tested some assets for blushing at different moments and neither of them made me happy. Solution? Girls don't blush anymore :D
Since my PhotoShop skills are on the same level as my knowledge about the reproductive cycle of the artichoke, I should do everything inside Daz, and I'm depending on what assets I can buy.

ngl bro, make Emma's first kiss the mc, not some random dude a few years ago. Thatd be peak,
Remember during the Truth and Dare game she picks on Daphne because the redhead hasn't kissed any guys yet. She was very proud of her first kiss, thinking she had vital experiences her cousin hadn't dreamt of.

just finished up to current ending. whew, shits a ride. definitely loking forward to the next installment.

the shall we say, "alternate" characters, definitely threw me for a loop but im interested in seeing where that side plot leads.

but boy howdy, do i sure as hell hope the two newest characters that arrived by plane arent a forced plot point if you catch my drift. id much rather not go that route. i know it "fits" the theme/story or whatever, but i am not down for that lol
Every relationship (not the characters) is optional.
If you don't like Martha, Erika, Samantha, or Aunt Betty, besides having normal conversations with them (and perhaps some nudity in some cases) you won't be forced into a relationship with them.
But not liking Meemaw doesn't mean she will move out of the house. She will be there, she will talk with you, and you will hear about her health issues. You won't have sex with her or enter a relationship with her if you don't want to, but you will continue seeing her.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Remember during the Truth and Dare game she picks on Daphne because the redhead hasn't kissed any guys yet. She was very proud of her first kiss, thinking she had vital experiences her cousin hadn't dreamt of.
Yeah... that's still kinda shitty... MC being her first kiss would be much much better...
There are way better ways to handle that...

Reactions: EJW and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah... that's still kinda shitty... MC being her first kiss would be much much better...
There are way better ways to handle that...
The concept of "better" is totally subjective.
It won't fit her (initial) personality to be idle waiting for the MC to return while Erika has had two boyfriends, with whom she never got past the kissing phase. It doesn't even make sense for her to wait for the MC to return, as she is unaware of her feelings towards him until everyone but she kisses him at the Twins.
We already have, among the first characters, two girls for whom the first kiss is with the MC (Daphne and Scarlett). Adding Emma would break Emma-Daphne's dynamics, since she thinks of herself as a more experienced "woman".

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The concept of "better" is totally subjective.
It won't fit her (initial) personality to be idle waiting for the MC to return while Erika has had two boyfriends, with whom she never got past the kissing phase. It doesn't even make sense for her to wait for the MC to return, as she is unaware of her feelings towards him until everyone but she kisses him at the Twins.
We already have, among the first characters, two girls for whom the first kiss is with the MC (Daphne and Scarlett). Adding Emma would break Emma-Daphne's dynamics, since she thinks of herself as a more experienced "woman".
I mean I understand that.

The thing is...

You gain a throwaway line about a dude that nobody cares about, has barley any relevancy to the story and isn't in the game.

You lose the romantic first kiss scene with Emma and the MC.

Just saying...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I mean I understand that.

The thing is...

You gain a throwaway line about a dude that nobody cares about, has barley any relevancy to the story and isn't in the game.

You lose the romantic first kiss scene with Emma and the MC.

Just saying...
I get what you say, but the first kiss between the MC and Emma was 15 (or 12, or 13 depending on how it's counted) updates ago, when no one knew if it was Emma's first. It wasn't meant to be romantic. It was meant to be something done without thinking, imposing it on the other.

What kiss will they remember as their first kiss? When Emma kissed him on the first Friday back from the club? When the MC kissed her the first Sunday (in her room or in the Jacuzzi)? The first kiss consented to by both of them?

Although Daphne and Scarlett had practiced kissing once or twice, for them the first meaningful kiss was at Twins. At least until the first lesson. Then it became that kiss. Later they discovered that the first real kiss was the one on the day they cleared everything up and it was their first real kiss as MC's couple. Daphne still hasn't figured it out on the reversed corruption route.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Every relationship (not the characters) is optional.
If you don't like Martha, Erika, Samantha, or Aunt Betty, besides having normal conversations with them (and perhaps some nudity in some cases) you won't be forced into a relationship with them.
But not liking Meemaw doesn't mean she will move out of the house. She will be there, she will talk with you, and you will hear about her health issues. You won't have sex with her or enter a relationship with her if you don't want to, but you will continue seeing her.
more or less what i was getting at. good to know, thanks

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.12 Table of contents
As the update is almost ready, with only about 200-250 renders, some rewriting/translating, and the music/sound area to be done, I'm able to tell you what will happen in the update, or at least the scene names to not spoil too much:
  • Lisa's nightmare
  • Kim wakeup
  • Debbie gets what you offered her in the airport (if you did)
  • Norah and some towels
  • Meemaw and a robe
  • Aunt Betty and a rolling pin
  • Getting lewd with Norah
  • NTR and GILF (not what you are thinking about)
  • Calling Alexia
  • Jamaal doing Jamaal-ish things
  • Edmund's story (pseudo-closure)
  • Aftermath of the morning event
  • Debbie shows you some underwear (also not what you are thinking about. Linked to her previous scene)
  • Daphne inverse corruption path (closure) / Daphne romance path
  • Aunt Betty once again
  • You got an email and a box
  • A new arrival
As you can see, it is an update packed with content. It will be (almost surely) the bigger update text-wise and the 2nd-3rd one render-wise.
I hope to have it ready sometime next week. I told you I would try for my health issues to not impact the update too much. I've almost accomplished it (I'm only about 10-15 working hours behind schedule). I will publish the real schedule when I wrap the update up.
Now it's your moment to bite your nails in impatience .

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes