Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seriously, I guess "Saira" is not arriving, :unsure:she wouldn't say only 25 610 words to MC when she gets aware about the situation
they would be muuuuuch more, so no Bollywood drama this Update :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If I'm wrong I drink for a week out of the Furry cup.....
peace;)
Saira's scheduled arrival is revealed in the update ;)

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.12 Release Schedule, and other news
You better not cry
You better not pout
Twelfth update is coming to town.

Now you can cry. There's a huge post coming too.

I am happy. Today I have finished absolutely all the work I can do on the update and all that's left is for the proofreaders to work their magic. They only have a 73-page document ahead of them.

I'm going to do something I haven't done for a long time: I'm going to publish the game tomorrow with only partial corrections. The first 34 pages are a few days old and I already have almost all the corrections integrated into the script. As soon as I have all of them, I will update the downloads with corrected text files. You won't need to download the whole game (except on Android), downloading the text files and overwriting the existing ones will be enough.

Why am I doing this? On Thursday I have a long work shift (although I'm working from home, I have to work) and on Friday afternoon I have a medical visit, so I could hardly integrate the corrections and publish the game on those days.

What's in the update?
  • 25,791 words in English (the largest so far, exceeding the initial release by 169 words. It took 6 months to make that release. This one "only" 32 days). Total: 311,950.
  • 24,259 words in Spanish (the largest so far, surpassing the initial release by 148 words). Total: 290,291.
  • 1,820 lines of dialogue (the largest so far, surpassing the initial publication by 30.) Total: 21,938.
  • 1,543 still images (the largest so far, surpassing v.0.10B by 284 images.) Total: 11,254.
  • 9 animations with 799 renders. Total 210 animations with 8,425 renders.
  • 2,342 renderings in total. Total: 19,679.
  • 3,016 lines of language-specific code (the largest so far, surpassing the initial release by 15.) Total: 38,254.
  • 412 lines of shared code. Due to an optimization of the shared code, this number has practically disappeared. I will stop tracking it.

What happens in the update?
As I already posted in the Table of Contents, a lot of things happen (no new information):
  • Lisa's nightmare
  • Kim wakeup
  • Debbie gets what you offered her in the airport (if you did)
  • Norah and some towels
  • Meemaw and a robe
  • Aunt Betty and a rolling pin
  • Getting lewd with Norah
  • NTR and GILF (not what you are thinking about)
  • Calling Alexia
  • Jamaal doing Jamaal-ish things
  • Edmund's story (pseudo-closure)
  • Aftermath of the morning events
  • Debbie shows you some underwear (also not what you are thinking about. Linked to her previous scene)
  • Daphne inverse corruption path (closure) / Daphne romance path
  • Aunt Betty once again
  • You got an email and a box
  • A new arrival
What is the release schedule?
  • Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior: September 20th
  • Norah's favorite: September 24th
  • Emma's Own: September 27th
  • Daphne's Teacher: September 30th
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: October 3rd
  • Scarlett's First Love: October 6th
  • Free release: October 9th
Anything else you should know?
Yes, this is the last update of My Dorm Part 1. V.0.13 will be released as a standalone game that will be able to import the game saves from v.0.12. You know I'm not superstitious, right? If I were I wouldn't make this change in update 13.
Why make this change now? Because the game is getting dangerously close to the 5GB limit for free Mega users and the 2GB installation limit on Android. Thus, v.0.13 will be comparatively smaller (in size) and Part 2 will grow from that base size.

And that's all folks

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

You better not cry
You better not pout
I am happy. Today I have finished absolutely all the work I can do on the update and all that's left is for the proofreaders to work their magic. They only have a 73-page document ahead of them.
I'm going to do something I haven't done for a long time: I'm going to publish the game tomorrow with only partial corrections. The first 34 pages are a few days old and I already have almost all the corrections integrated into the script. As soon as I have all of them, I will update the downloads with corrected text files. You won't need to download the whole game (except on Android), downloading the text files and overwriting the existing ones will be enough.
Why am I doing this? On Thursday I have a long work shift (although I'm working from home, I have to work) and on Friday afternoon I have a medical visit, so I could hardly integrate the corrections and publish the game on those days.
What's in the update?
  • 25,791 words in English (the largest so far, exceeding the initial release by 169 words. It took 6 months to make that release. This one "only" 32 days). Total: 311,950.
  • 24,259 words in Spanish (the largest so far, surpassing the initial release by 148 words). Total: 290,291.
  • 1,820 lines of dialogue (the largest so far, surpassing the initial publication by 30.) Total: 21,938.
  • 1,543 still images (the largest so far, surpassing v.0.10B by 284 images.) Total: 11,254.
  • 3,016 lines of language-specific code (the largest so far, surpassing the initial release by 15.) Total: 38,254.
  • 412 lines of shared code. Due to an optimization of the shared code, this number has practically disappeared. I will stop tracking it.

As I already posted in the Table of Contents, a lot of things happen (no new information):
  • Lisa's nightmare
  • Kim wakeup
  • Norah and some towels
  • Meemaw and a robe
  • Calling Alexia
  • Debbie shows you some underwear (also not what you are thinking about. Linked to her previous scene)
  • Aunt Betty once again
  • A new arrival
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor; October 3rd
Yes, this is the last update of My Dorm Part 1. V.0.13 will be released as a standalone game that will be able to import the game saves from v.0.12. You know I'm not superstitious, right? If I were I wouldn't make this change in update 13.
Why make this change now? Because the game is getting dangerously close to the 5GB limit for free Mega users and the 2GB installation limit on Android. Thus, v.0.13 will be comparatively smaller (in size) and Part 2 will grow from that base size.
And that's all folks
You beat me ;) !

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Even if it says so, some People will still come and complain about it because they saw the 3 letters and didn't continue reading is my prediction.
I know, and precisely those guys will be the ones who will enjoy the most that part of that scene (if they dare to play it).

Can't wait to read those comments... :KEK:
Especially when you know what those 3 and 4 letters really mean. We will laugh about those comments after the public release.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
NTR!!!

Finally Tropecita sees the light!!!!
Would getting Aunt Betty into the harem would be considered as cuckolding God? Isn't every nun married to the Big Boss?
That's the nearest My Dorm will go into the NTR (sexual tag/kink) realm. :ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
v.0.12 Release Schedule, and other news
You better not cry
You better not pout

What's in the update?

• Lisa's nightmare
  • Kim wakeup
  • Norah and some towels
  • Meemaw and a robe
  • Calling Alexia
  • Aunt Betty once again
  • A new arrival
  • Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: October 3rd
  • Free release: October 9th

And that's all folks
Way to go Tropecita, spamming what someone else posted :p I'm of course joking here

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes