Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And again not everybody is gonna have the spare money on the side to get a ssd. I personally have 2-3 working SSDs but I'm speaking about those that can't get one.
If you don't have 40 bucks to spend on something then going to work might be a good idea.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you don't have 40 bucks to spend on something then going to work might be a good idea.
Please Uthuriel stop just stop you never know what situation the other person can have .
I'm talking about severely disabled people who can't go to work or people who have an occupational accident and therefore can no longer go to work

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's not the dev sucking up to Mega, it's the dev sucking up to the people downloading his/hers VN..........as I said, many uses free Mega so a lot of dev's split their games at 5gb
i prefer "giving options" :D
For me it's faster to upload to Mega and download from Gofile or Pixeldrain. Premium on the three of them, my upload speed to Mega is around 25-30 MB/s but the download never goes beyond 60-65 MB/S. Gofile is shit for uploading (2.5 MB/s) but can flood my 1 Gbps line in download. The same applies to Pixeldrain.
So I mostly upload first to Mega when there is an update. I can publish the update one hour early and write a disclaimer that the Gofile links will arrive later.

the splitting is 1 why to get like are 20gb game to mega.
The orther why is for you or me to bypass the mega limit and yes you can bypass that limit even as free user you can bypass that limit if you know what you are doing.
Wait dit i read NTR please make it that you can avoid that.
If there are people who don't know how to install a patch, you can ask them to install VPNs or other systems to bypass Mega limit.

Don't worry about NTR. As I said in the changelog, it isn't what you think. Nothing Netorare/Netori/Netorase or even sexual related. It's a joke in the game.

I have a paid mega account. And circumventing the 5 GB limit as a free user is easy as fuck.

As I said.... there are other download options as well. Nobody has to use MEGA. There are a ton of other filehosters and there are torrents by rpdl.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't invest dev time into something like that. It's really unnecessary.
Fortunately, most (like 99%) of the work has been done by RiamMar the resident genius in My Dorm, so it won't affect (too much) v.0.12 development.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Please Uthuriel stop just stop you never know what situation the other person can have .
I'm talking about severely disabled people who can't go to work or people who have an occupational accident and therefore can no longer go to work
Dies From Cringe Meme GIF - Dies From Cringe Meme Cringe GIFs

That's not how any of this works but ok... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You dont need are vpn to bypass mega limit is are simple 1 symbole change in the link nothing more, ah ok as long its are NTR joke that is fine for me and as i dit say NTR is fine for me as long i can avoid it, the only thing i say no is if it comes to rape stuff(dream or talking about that is ok for me but no real scene with it). And as i can remember long time ago i thing around 10 years or something rapidshare was number 1 uploader and downloader.
The google index trick still works with rapidshare.
That's the same as saying to someone, buy Winrar , but not everyone knows that WinRAR never expires

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Or just working class Americans who are chronically under paid and have watched their essentials double or triple in price, due to greedflation.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes