Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Would getting Aunt Betty into the harem would be considered as cuckolding God? Isn't every nun married to the Big Boss?
That's the nearest My Dorm will go into the NTR (sexual tag/kink) realm. :ROFLMAO:
That would be netori and not netorare... but god can keep her... meemaw too... :HideThePain:

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That would be netori and not netorare... but god can keep her... meemaw too... :HideThePain:
Until recently Netori/Netorare/Netorase weren't differentiated as tags (Netori and Netorase aren't yet) on this site, so NTR covers all three of them.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why is it bad to come over 5gb? i dont play on android for me it is ok with games over 5gb and if not i can compress it down for my needs , but with todays standart harddrives(tb=terrabyte) , or is it because only of the mega limit you can split the game if it comes over 5 gb like 2x4 gb links on mega or 3 links if it comes to more as 8gb like 12gb.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why is it bad to come over 5gb? i dont play on android for me it is ok with games over 5gb and if not i can compress it down for my needs , but with todays standart harddrives(tb=terrabyte) , or is it because only of the mega limit you can split the game if it comes over 5 gb like 2x4 gb links on mega or 3 links if it comes to more as 8gb like 12gb.
Mostly the Mega thing since a lot of people use that host.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes that is why i dit say he can splitt the game into parts that is are why around the mega limit and ther even orther tricks to bypass the mega limit (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
Or some on can compress the game and upload it.

• Red Heart

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Mostly the Mega thing since a lot of people use that host.
I never understood that MEGA thing...
5 GB per day... so what?
Why would a dev suck up to MEGA?
There are a lot of other download options.

I understand splitting the game on android. The 2 GB limit for apk files is annoying.
Splitting the game on PC/MAC is just unnecessary.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
5 GB per day... so what?

I understand splitting the game on android. The 2 GB limit for apk files is annoying.
It's not the dev sucking up to Mega, it's the dev sucking up to the people downloading his/hers VN..........as I said, many uses free Mega so a lot of dev's split their games at 5gb

master861

Nov 4, 2022
5 GB per day... so what?

the splitting is 1 why to get like are 20gb game to mega.
The orther why is for you or me to bypass the mega limit and yes you can bypass that limit even as free user you can bypass that limit if you know what you are doing.
Wait dit i read NTR please make it that you can avoid that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
the splitting is 1 why to get like are 20gb game to mega.
The orther why is for you or me to bypass the mega limit and yes you can bypass that limit
I have a paid mega account. And circumventing the 5 GB limit as a free user is easy as fuck.
It's not the dev sucking up to Mega, it's the dev sucking up to the people downloading his/hers VN..........as I said, many uses free Mega so a lot of dev's split their games at 5gb
As I said.... there are other download options as well. Nobody has to use MEGA. There are a ton of other filehosters and there are torrents by rpdl.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't invest dev time into something like that. It's really unnecessary.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The problem is downloading, not uploading. I have a Mega premium account, so I count on yearly TB, but there are a lot of players who use Mega free and it's capped at 5GB/day so splitting it into 2-3 files wouldn't solve it.
Obviously there are VPNs and the like to avoid that limit, but not everyone can afford them or knows how to use them.

5 GB per day... so what?

Because Mega is reliable and I paid a yearly membership, so I have all that I need on just one site. I pay for three of my uploading servers (Mega, Gofile, and Pixeldrain), but most players pay for one or none. And Mega is popular. The more options you give to the players, the more players you will get.
The moment you split Android you need to split PC/Mac because doing otherwise would mean keeping two separate projects, and that is prone to commit mistakes down the road.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Still asking myself if it is possible for us endusers to remerge the parts ?
and I'm talking about a foolproof method for someone without deep knowledge or programming skills

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There's also the point that you have some People that have a Laptop with very little space on them. My Work Laptop is like that it "only" has 250 gb space. So if I wanted to play several AVNs on it I would have to look out for the size of the AVNs. My PC has enough space though.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes ther are orther hosters that is true but some orther hosters like pixel for free user dit make ther limit down to two gb(comon 2gb(n)).
And as i dit say if the game is 5 or more gb is no problem for me i still got 15tb left , if i play are game on android its no vn because i found it on pc more intressting to play games like vn

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There's also the point that you have some People that have a Laptop with very little space on them. My Work Laptop is like that it "only" has 250 gb space. So if I wanted to play several AVNs on it I would have to look out for the size of the AVNs. My PC has enough space though.
A 1TB SSD is like 40 bucks on amazon... having not enough space is just an excuse at this point...

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes and that is the point i mentiont with compressing the game and upload it.
if you compress it right you can get are 8gb game down to 2gb around.
are external 30tb is around 80 to 85 bugs that is cheap

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yes ther are orther hosters that is true but some orther hosters like pixel for free user dit make ther limit down to two gb(comon 2gb(n)).
And as i dit say if the game is 5 or more gb is no problem for me i still got 15tb left , if i play are game on android its no vn because i found it on pc more intressting to play games like vn
Yes, It's great that you have so much space left but not everybody is gonna have 15tb of space free. You should think about others too not only yourself.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes