MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I must confess, I don't understand what you are asking. Either I need a LOT more coffee, or you need to explain yourself better.

Sorry. I usually can figure it out, but, your post as me spinning in place.

"Marta still fucks with someone after the last time?" - You are asking if she'll cuck you? Cheat on you? Or are you asking if she'll have sex with you again? I can't figure it out.

"I was still standing there and she drives me crazy." - This part is what as me stuck. You, the player, or You the MC ? Who was standing there? Where were they standing? Why ? She drives you crazy, is that good crazy or bad crazy? Crazy because you were standing there? Crazy because you were still? Or because you were still standing? This has me in knots, I can't understand what you are saying about whom.

No, I'm not trying to be funny, I really can't understand what you want, if you want anything or it's just a declaration, then you want feedback instead of answers. Fuck me, I can't say anything.

So, my feedback is, explain yourself better.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yes i can see why you used gen 8 :cool: gen 9 is not as pop as gen 8, teen josi looks not bad to but i thing that is not for this kind of game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i love to see what is coming next.
And good work with the girls :cool:
It's not about popularity, it's about disponibility. Since I designed the girls before G9 was out, I had to do it with what was available then. Once the MC was designed with G8, even the new girls designed after G9 was available (the last batch of students) should be G8/8.1 or most of the poses/animations I bought wouldn't fit correctly even with converters.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's not about popularity, it's about disponibility. Since I designed the girls before G9 was out, I had to do it with what was available then. Once the MC was designed with G8, even the new girls designed after G9 was available (the last batch of students) should be G8/8.1 or most of the poses/animations I bought wouldn't fit correctly even with converters.
That's a word I had to look up ... even the definition called it an old word.

Being a bit pedantic, but the more up-to-date English word would be availability, while a more precise term for the sentence is probably compatibility (at least in reference to MC).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Being a bit pedantic, but the more up-to-date English word would be availability, while a more precise term for the sentence is probably compatibility (at least in reference to MC).
Yeah I like me some words and even I've never seen that one.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Yeah I like me some words and even I've never seen that one.
Although technically it's a correct word, the Wiktionary gives a more plausible explanation:
1694534448207.png
They forgot to add "when the non-native speaker is finishing his shift and is in a hurry to go with his wife to drink something" ;) :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Although technically it's a correct word, the Wiktionary gives a more plausible explanation:
View attachment 2924086
They forgot to add "when the non-native speaker is finishing his shift and is in a hurry to go with his wife to drink something" ;) :ROFLMAO:
Yea, that's the same page I found ... I didn't want to be THAT rude ;)

(also, why are you still here if you're out drinking with your wife?)

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
View attachment 2924086
TropecitaGames ; I sugest that you use this one ; you can choose the Language, It is from the IT department of the TU Munich, and it is well maintained and updated, and has the intervention of the Linguistic University Munich, they sync with RAE (Real Academia Española) and Oxford I use it for German English / German Spanish the Spanish English is newer,

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 2924086
Damn wiktionary using both barrels.

Edited to add.

The foibles of translation are always interesting to see. Before reading AVNs I almost never saw 'moreover' but some language when translated to English uses that a ton.

Another really common one, that triggers the fuck out of me, is 'how it [looks, feels, smells, etc] like'. How and like don't go together. It's 'what' that people want.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Another really common one, that triggers the fuck out of me, is 'how it [looks, feels, smells, etc] like'. How and like don't go together. It's 'what' that people want.
hey bud, I'm having some trouble to get the messege specially what you wanted to express, in the underlined sentece.
don't understand what you want to express with it?
just as a test, (experiment) with google translator. type (copy paste) this spanish sentence into the translator.
".....de que forma eso, se siente como...... ;)

• Haha

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
hey bud, I'm having some trouble to get the messege specially what you wanted to express, in the underlined sentece.
just as a test, (experiment) with google translator. type (copy paste) this spanish sentence into the translator.
Damn you google!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
IDK how to say it as a grammar rule, but "how it feels like" should properly be either just "how it feels" or "what it feels like." But like Korben Dallas I speak both English AND bad English, so no worries on my account. :sneaky:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
IDK how to say it as a grammar rule, but "how it feels like" should properly be either just "how it feels" or "what it feels like." But like Korben Dallas I speak both English AND bad English, so no worries on my account. :sneaky:
I'm by no means a grammar expert, and I'm a die hard linguistic descriptivest, but yeah that's one of those mixups that is instantly noticed by native speakers, and in my case (despite being very pro if I understood you then mission accomplished) tilts the fuck out of me.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yea, that's the same page I found ... I didn't want to be THAT rude ;)

(also, why are you still here if you're out drinking with your wife?)
I was here because my wife used the most feared sentence: "I will be ready in 5 minutes". I fall for it every time.

Damn wiktionary using both barrels.

Edited to add.

The foibles of translation are always interesting to see. Before reading AVNs I almost never saw 'moreover' but some language when translated to English uses that a ton.

There are a lot of expressions like that one that sound good to non-native (the "how it feels like" sounds great to most Romance-language speakers) but it's a red flag for native ones. When I translate to English, which is my third or fourth language, I usually re-read the sentences before publishing/sending/posting, and I correct a lot of mistakes done while writing it (in the last sentence I wrote "that is my" instead of "which is my", f.e.). A lot more mistakes go unnoticed by me, that's why there are two native proofreaders currently hating me while reading the first 60% of v.0.12. :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah that's why you make the reservation (if you made one) let's say 9 pm or 9:30pm and say your wife the reservation is 8pm or 8:30 pm :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I always just make a forceful statement like "I'll be in the car waiting." Thinking that will hurry her up. So, I end up listening to some music for about 15 minutes. :ROFLMAO:
It was the bar (reminder, in Spain there is no difference between a cafe and a bar) just crossing the street, so no reservation and no car. :whistle:
If I tell her I'll wait in the bar, I would drink a couple of beers before she arrives :D .

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It was the bar (reminder, in Spain there is no difference between a cafe and a bar) just crossing the street, so no reservation and no car. :whistle:
If I tell her I'll wait in the bar, I would drink a couple of beers before she arrives :D .
Well, if you live that close to the place you're going, I'd tell her to just meet me there and go have a few myself while I wait. But, I can drink several in 15 mins. :p

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes