Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh wow, ok. That makes sense. Sorry for speaking without knowing all the facts
No need to be sorry ;)
You know I always have been transparent about everything I do around the game, so feel free to ask anything.

I really like the change to Emma.
With the new hair she looks way way better.
The scene with her though... a bit nauseating... :KEK:
Also not a huge fan of her yelling that she wants a son.

Daughters are always better... :sneaky:

Maybe something that should be left ambiguous...
Nauseating in what sense?
The change between son/daughter in dialogue is a way to show Emma's wavering personality. Before sex she wants a daughter (to dress her in pink), but during sex she wants a son because she only can think about dick in that moment. She has won some maturity, but she continues being Emma.

Great update.

The scene with Scarlett, especially what happened at the end was just beautiful.
Thanks, Uthuriel!
She needed her special moment. Until now she almost has been in Daphne's shadow, like they were a pack. Those scenes served to make her an individual LI who shines by herself.
For me, the sex scene is the less important one character-developing-wise, the dialogue during the date, and before/after sex is more important.
Awesome update trop, finished it yesterday but forgot to post :whistle:

The main thing I wanna say about the update is that... Scarlett must be protected :love:

That whole section with her was great, especially at the end.
Thanks, SlapE!
I wanted a not-so-perfect date to show her in a different light from the other dates the MC has had.
The chat on the couch shows her as someone whose plans have been surpassed by reality.
She set up the date to look like the '50s and '60s sitcoms she watched. Although it hasn't appeared in dialogue, she is a fan of "I Love Lucy", "Bewitched", and those types of shows. All the paraphernalia was designed with her as the perfect housewife from those shows cooking for her husband. Her plan went to hell because of an incorrect choice of cheese.
The date (before going to the bedroom) revolves around her willingness to please her man, and the plug only confirms it. That goes on the line of the Truth or Dare game
And the last part of the scene just shows her that she doesn't need to look perfect to be loved by the MC. She already is (perfect and loved).

Well
Thanks for the updates and the works
Series like this, even though it doesn't have Gallery section yet its great
With story like this, you forgot to fap
Not Blueballing but when the story were pretty good
You just forgot about fapping
Even theres a AVN that has Gallery and has Unlock features too, but when the story itself were already good
You forgot to check the gallery itself
Keep up the good work

Love you
Thanks, Glapperr!
I've always said My Dorm is more about the story and the characters' feelings than the sex scenes (although I love them). Call me cheesy :ROFLMAO:
The gallery will be a feature for Season 2, and once implemented there, it will be migrated to Season 1.

ty for having compressed in the OP. tired of getting spoilers in all the threads lately hunting for it because of the silly change.

also: my save was at the previous last screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, trying to load it would cause error and game would start from the very beginning (yes, I use the multimod but it does it vanilla too). luckuly the most recent autosave loads fine though.
You don't need to install the multimod. It's already integrated into the game (except for the family module) because RiamMar is a so nice guy!
I don't understand why you got the error. I tested it on 3 computers before releasing and I didn't got any error message.

Still a fun game.
I still like it.

But the need for editing has increased. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so.
When you talk about editing, do you mean proofreading? There are two native speakers proofreading every update before the release. Have you found any mistakes?

I disagree on the changes to Emma, it's made her face look longer and it's disconcerting to me but I agree on your second statement 100%.

The new look reminds me of the myriad pseudo-Asian games where you have three routes but only two of them get any real content. (deliberately vague here so as not to add those tags to any searches in this thread)
Emma's hairstyle changes (like Scarlett's) are there to show how she is maturing. I loved her first hairstyle, but it was childish, as she was.
After the night at the Twins (and getting praised by the MC for the change) she makes up her mind and acknowledges to herself her feelings about the MC, so she keeps that hairstyle (same as Scarlett returning to her "first kiss hairstyle" for the date).
After finally getting laid and somewhat becoming (for herself) the Hen-Queen of the chicken coop, she needed a new hairstyle and a new makeup

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey dudes! Anybody having problem on the Android port? I always download and setup from the pre-patched link to update it but in this version when I setup a new 'My Dorm' icon appears and my saves are not there. This is the first time happening.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
a great update . also Scarlett is so darn cute in this , i think this is the first update to really make her shine.
Thanks, Abbas!
As I said in the previous post, Scarlett needed her moment to step out of Daphne's shadow. Until now they have behaved like a pack. Her lying to Daphne to cancel the DnD game and having the chance to have the MC for herself is her moment to shine. Not all goes as planned by her, but she has enough limelight in this update to stop being Daphne's sidekick.

A good update... can't wait for all my babies momma's to be popping a big tummy. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Tokenugget!
It will take a while to develop the big bellies, but they will be there

Hey dudes! Anybody having problem on the Android port? I always download and setup from the pre-patched link to update it but in this version when I setup a new 'My Dorm' icon appears and my saves are not there. This is the first time happening.
I don't get why this happens to some players from time to time and others never experience that problem. I'm an Android illiterate (besides browsing the internet and sending emails) so I can't help with the issue. I'm sorry.

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
I don't get why this happens to some players from time to time and others never experience that problem. I'm an Android illiterate (besides browsing the internet and sending emails) so I can't help with the issue. I'm sorry.
Android apps are signed with a private key. To ensure that app updates are trustworthy, every private key has an associated public certificate that devices and services use to verify that the app update is from the same source. Devices only accept updates when its signature matches the installed app’s signature.

I'm guessing the signature for 11B2 doesn't match the one you've been using for versions up to now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I disagree on the changes to Emma, it's made her face look longer and it's disconcerting to me but I agree on your second statement 100%.

The new look reminds me of the myriad pseudo-Asian games where you have three routes but only two of them get any real content. (deliberately vague here so as not to add those tags to any searches in this thread)
Agree to disagree then.

I normally look through the image folder to get an overview of what's in an update and when I spotted her there my fist thought was that Tropica added another hottie without telling.

When I actually played and realized it's Emma my mind was blown.

I really liked her before but now she is easily in the top 10 of my sexy sister department.
Nauseating in what sense?
The camera movement during the scene with the mirror...
The camera goes up and down... and up and down... and up and down... :KEK:

I get what you tried to do but I think you overdid it a bit.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016

Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the new hair. I feel like her old haircut gave her a more unique look that made her stand out more from all the character models we see in these games.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I wanted a not-so-perfect date to show her in a different light from the other dates the MC has had.
The chat on the couch shows her as someone whose plans have been surpassed by reality.
She set up the date to look like the '50s and '60s sitcoms she watched. Although it hasn't appeared in dialogue, she is a fan of "I Love Lucy", "Bewitched", and those types of shows. All the paraphernalia was designed with her as the perfect housewife from those shows cooking for her husband. Her plan went to hell because of an incorrect choice of cheese.
The date (before going to the bedroom) revolves around her willingness to please her man, and the plug only confirms it. That goes on the line of the Truth or Dare game
And the last part of the scene just shows her that she doesn't need to look perfect to be loved by the MC. She already is (perfect and loved).
I haven't gotten to that scene yet, but it sounds like in a weird way the date went perfectly for her. The plot to most episodes of both of those shows is usually something along the lines of Character A plans event for/with Character B, B shows up but due to interference from other characters or A's clumsiness/incompetence things are not going well, B "suffers" through the comedy of errors and is charmed either because of or despite how badly everything went. I'm sure the idea of characters that were cute because they were a hot mess existed before I Love Lucy, but it seems like that show was the thing that really elevated that character trope into public consciousness. A lot of shows with similar story structures of "couple overcomes zany situation (almost) every week" were more about the circumstances being like the antagonist the characters had to overcome, but in I Love Lucy the story was almost always Lucy's hairbrained scheme got her (or her and Ethel) into something more than she bargained for and her and Ricky would laugh about it together at the end of the episode after it had inevitably blown up in her face. All that to say in a roundabout way that Scarlett will probably look back on that experience and it'll feel like an episode of one of her favourite TV shows

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Android apps are signed with a private key. To ensure that app updates are trustworthy, every private key has an associated public certificate that devices and services use to verify that the app update is from the same source. Devices only accept updates when its signature matches the installed app’s signature.

I'm guessing the signature for 11B2 doesn't match the one you've been using for versions up to now.
The problem here is that I didn't change anything and a lot of people have played it without any problem. I do the compilation the same way every time. It's 5 clicks on Renpy and always the same ones. If it failed for everyone I would understand I was messing with something, but it only fails for some people.

The camera movement during the scene with the mirror...
The camera goes up and down... and up and down... and up and down... :KEK:

I get what you tried to do but I think you overdid it a bit.
Since it's a looping animation, It should repeat every now and then. I'm sorry about the effect disturbing you.

Hi TropecitaGames, is there any femdom scenes currently in the game or is it a future thing?
There are two light femdom scenes with one of the girls. She has three routes femdom/maledom/romance.

Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the new hair. I feel like her old haircut gave her a more unique look that made her stand out more from all the character models we see in these games.
I did a poll on Patreon/SS and it was a close call (55/45 adding both polls) against keeping the old hairstyle.

this game really need a gallery.:coffee:
It will have one when Season 2 arrives (not in the first moment, but some updates later), and then retroactively added to Season 1.

It's gonna come in part 2. you just need to wait for it
WhatSatouSaid.png

why are all the characters suddenly slowly closing their eyes all the time? I find that really distracting.
They have been doing it since the first release when they had more than a sentence to say. Since 0.10A (4 updates ago) they do it every time there is only a character on screen looking at the camera.
I did another poll on Patreon/SS over this topic. Keeping the blinking won by landslide.

You think that's bad? I once lost my glasses... couldn't find them at all... looked everywhere...
You know where I found them? On my nose... :KEK:
I've lost a lot of sunglasses until I touched my forehead!

I haven't gotten to that scene yet, but it sounds like in a weird way the date went perfectly for her. The plot to most episodes of both of those shows is usually something along the lines of Character A plans event for/with Character B, B shows up but due to interference from other characters or A's clumsiness/incompetence things are not going well, B "suffers" through the comedy of errors and is charmed either because of or despite how badly everything went. I'm sure the idea of characters that were cute because they were a hot mess existed before I Love Lucy, but it seems like that show was the thing that really elevated that character trope into public consciousness. A lot of shows with similar story structures of "couple overcomes zany situation (almost) every week" were more about the circumstances being like the antagonist the characters had to overcome, but in I Love Lucy the story was almost always Lucy's hairbrained scheme got her (or her and Ethel) into something more than she bargained for and her and Ricky would laugh about it together at the end of the episode after it had inevitably blown up in her face. All that to say in a roundabout way that Scarlett will probably look back on that experience and it'll feel like an episode of one of her favourite TV shows
Well, I won't spoil it, but that was the initial idea, although the execution changed it a bit.

dear TropecitaGames,
Sorry to hear that your leg is sick. :(Blood clots in the legs are probably due to sedentary work. It is best to pay attention to the adjustment of sitting posture and working time. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing.

Please take a good rest and cooperate with your doctor for treatment. We look forward to your recovery.:)
Thanks, Solarics,
I just injected my heparin 2 minutes ago. I'm the most interested person in not dying :ROFLMAO: so I am following strictly the doc's instructions. Also, the second most interested person in me not dying, my wife, is behaving like a beautiful Jiminy Cricket reminding me about taking my rest time and walking around the house every now and then.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks, Solarics,
I just injected my heparin 2 minutes ago. I'm the most interested person in not dying :ROFLMAO: so I am following strictly the doc's instructions. Also, the second most interested person in me not dying, my wife, is behaving like a beautiful Jiminy Cricket reminding me about taking my rest time and walking around the house every now and then.
So your Wife is riding on your Shoulder à la Jiminy Cricket?
Hmmm Interresting. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes