BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, we all have to prepare ourselves mentally for all the drama to come with this game...

I mean last time a VN I was following did a split there were pages of people having mental breakdowns over their own lack of reading comprehension... I also agree with the half sister theory.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm torn on the half-sister theory, since I could have sworn Trop had already said that Scarlett's bio father would never be confirmed in-game, but that there would be hints to it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm torn on the half-sister theory, since I could have sworn Trop had already said that Scarlett's bio father would never be confirmed in-game, but that there would be hints to it.
I don't remember that, but I do remember Trop is already going insane with as large a cast as it is already. Adding a new character wouldn't make things any easier on them. And to be fair, no one else we know makes sense. So it's either a new girl, which it can't be, because I'm pretty sure Trop said how many girls there are going to be when talking about how many of the girls we can get pregnant, and the only ones we hadn't met were dorm girls. All the dorm girls are from out of state, meaning they're increasingly unlikely to be our sister. So it has to be a girl we already know, and Scarlett is the only one who makes sense and has bonus reasons too. Hopefully Trop has simply changed their mind about revealing her father. It'd be painfully annoying if it was only ever implied for Scarlett to be our sister but never confirmed and no one else ever confirmed either

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the scene where Jack effortlessly beats the living daylights out of the MC and a policewoman has to save Erika from him while you just watch helplessly, I got the impression that this is actually an netorare game in disguise, and from what I can tell, you either let Jack cheat on Erika or get your ass beat with no difficulty at all. I mean, I can't really describe how utterly helpless your character is overtly shown to be. Apparently, there is a scene where you supposedly do better against Jack, but you still end up getting rescued by the same policewoman after Jack pulls a knife, who says in another scene that "If it were discovered that I was dating the victim, everything could get more complicated." The MC then says "Jack could get off on some technicality, or his lawyer could say that Alexia's report is not impartial..." It gives the strong impression that this is leading to some great blackmail angle from Jack where he totally dominates MC in a different way, probably making the MC a complete beta cuckold.

I got the feeling that the author wants this to ultimately be a netorare bait-and-switch, but saying it is not in order to get donations from people who don't want a netorare game. And now that there apparently is NTR (unclear what kind) in this game, I'm wondering what in truth this game is ultimately supposed to be.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As someone who played the update a few days ago, but didn't wanna give my prediction/theory of who the sister is, even as a spoiler, I definitely agree with you S1nsational.

I can't think of anyone else that would make any sense except for maybe Maddie, since we don't know who her parents are and she lives in the city and is around that age, but I'm 99% sure it's Scarlett. Well apparently she's older than I thought :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
After the scene where Jack effortlessly beats the living daylights out of the MC and a policewoman has to save Erika from him while you just watch helplessly, I got the impression that this is actually an netorare game in disguise, and from what I can tell, you either let Jack cheat on Erika or get your ass beat with no difficulty at all. I mean, I can't really describe how utterly helpless your character is overtly shown to be. Apparently, there is a scene where you supposedly do better against Jack, but you still end up getting rescued by the same policewoman after Jack pulls a knife, who says in another scene that "If it were discovered that I was dating the victim, everything could get more complicated." The MC then says "Jack could get off on some technicality, or his lawyer could say that Alexia's report is not impartial..." It gives the strong impression that this is leading to some great blackmail angle from Jack where he totally dominates MC in a different way, probably making the MC a complete beta cuckold.

I got the feeling that the author wants this to ultimately be a netorare bait-and-switch, but saying it is not in order to get donations from people who don't want a netorare game. And now that there apparently is NTR (unclear what kind) in this game, I'm wondering what in truth this game is ultimately supposed to be.
You "forgot" the Sarcasm modifier.

Wait... it is sarcasm, isn't it? It is, right?

You can't possibly be that :: insert offensive epithet that denotes your profound doubt of this user cognitive capacity :: right?

Your post MUST be Sarcasm or Satire. It can't possibly be anything else.

Peace :D

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Didn't Scarlet say her dad was a pilot who died in a plane crash (Just like MC's dad and/or uncle supposedly did), but something (???) didn't add up? I seem to recall (vaguely) something like that.
My memory isn't the greatest so I tend to forget details like that, but if she did say that, then it's possible she was told that as a lie so that she doesn't go searching for him or whatever the case may be.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

So if your cousin is cheated by her at that time Boyfriend, and you turn your back or decide to intervene and get suckerpunched it is NTR and when you got ambushed and Stabbed it is NTR ?
Is it that what you are implying ?
and this game is a netorare and switch, (would apreciate that you use the english definition since the Japanese word is used very subjective) I will take it as that you only are speking out of fear.
Look I can asure you that there is not such Intention nor any situation where a LI gets stolen from you in anyform.
In anycase what is it what you are asking? sorry I'm a bit dense can you be clearer ?

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

There's nothing bait and switching about this game at all. There's no NTR at all in this game and never will.
I'm no fan of NTR by any means, but why do you who are so terrified of it, always want and expect MCs to all be hyper masculine demigods who can and will dominate and beat up and guy single handed? There's more to life than being a good fighter, and the vast majority of guys aren't trained fighters, hobby or otherwise.

You're jumping at shadows, and looking for reason to have NTR added. You're basically begging for it to be added.

Well, it's not in it, and it's never going to be. We're never going to be cheated on.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That poor 3-letter scared man(?) didn't like my answer to him and put me on ignore. Should I be worried? He didn't seem to be intelligent enough to be dangerous, but...

I didn't even start to dress him down, I was just warming up. Dang it...

Peace :(

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone know if there is a gallery hidden somewhere? or a mod? or someone doing something? I feel like this game needs a gallery in there somewhere

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hello guys
any gallery mod?
Anyone know if there is a gallery hidden somewhere? or a mod? or someone doing something? I feel like this game needs a gallery in there somewhere
Good morning lovely people.

There's currently no replay gallery and we thought about introducing one in Part 1, but it would have meant introducing some stuff/rewriting some code.
I'm currently working on the functional side of Part 2, while TropecitaGames and QC find all the bugs I add for "the additional fun part of development". I want to give Trop a few days to get accustomed to the new "how to do stuff" I forced upon him and will then have a talk with him about which scenes should be replayable.
The important replay feature would probably be for the lewd stuff and will be introduced first with the profiles or a version after.
The other "replay feature" I'd like to add, I would have to think more and harder about, since they wouldn't neccesarely be trivial.

Current roadmap for me:
v0.13: Profiles
  • Character overview/selection
  • Facts about selected character
  • Some images representing the progress with the character
  • moving the decisions/renaming etc. from my mod into the characters profile page
Ideally, it would look like:

Dropbox: Select character
Tabs:
  • Bio
    • General info about the character
    • Relationship status etc.
    • Progress images
    • Renaming of certain characters
  • Choices
    • Essentially the decisions mod
  • Gallery
    • Scene overview for selected character
    • unlock all / reset to unlocked through playthrough
Sneak peeks will be available when I get back to it.

Everything work in progress and subject to change. Yada yada… you guys know the usual drill and the strings we devs pull to not be nailed to the cross because we wrote about something we plan to do.

Will have some more appointments with the doctors this week and some other business to take care of. So Tropecita will be save from me, for the first part of the week at least :LOL:.

Sneak peek maybe end of week or next week? No promises. :D

Edit:
Sipping my first few drops of coffee today, not going to check grammar or stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes