SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IIRC who exactly was aboard the plane differs slightly depending on the ipatch.
After all this time, yeah I do remember this conversation now, and yeah I think this pretty much confirms it, I mean with what we found out last update, and with this convo, it lines up perfectly. We've had two sisters in the harem this whole time, nice! :D

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
RiamMar, I'm getting a traceback when trying to look at the mod menu:
Code:
  File "game/modules/decisions/screens/GeneralSettings.rpy", line 21, in <module>
    text mdc_tl ["en"][myDormVarLabel] style "MyDormMenuTextLabel"
KeyError: 'Lactation Content'
Updating game/modules/decisions/translations.rpy seems to fix it:
Code:
@@ -34,5 +34,6 @@
         # General Settings
         "Walkthrough" : "Walkthrough",
         "Pregnancy" : "Pregnancy",
-        "Lesbian Content" : "Lesbian Content"
+        "Lesbian Content" : "Lesbian Content",
+        "Lactation Content" : "Lactation"
     })

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Awesome update.

Lots of new information, but even more new questions.

On what we learned on the phone from our father; are we getting a new love interest who is our half sister, is one of our current girls secretly our sister? It would be pretty unfair to introduce her to her new family, and then have her be the only one not given the option of getting very close. And if we can date our new sister, how is all this being handled in the non patched story? Like as it stands, our sister and cousins are really clones of strangers etc. Would this just be a clone? But that wouldn't make any sense, because our dad supposedly doesn't know about all the clones and wouldn't have been stealing money to give one a normal life. and to go to college

Betty is becoming nearly as mysterious as the clones; first her ninja hiding skills and her willingness to enter combat, then her seeking to confirm her suspicions of all the incest going on and passively giving her support.

On our guardian angels; If they're actively spying on one of our girlfriends, either because she's our girlfriend or because she's friends with our cousins, how many of the other people in our orbit are being watched? Can't wait for them to reveal who they are and for them to be brought into the family, they're family, but it's kinda hard to fully trust them with all the cloak and dagger

A mechanic thing, after being told to make the fancy continuation save, you still have the normal end of update save advice. It's probably not a good idea to save after the fancy save?
About Betty: Her hiding skills are a combination of good luck, idiotic (and horny) Series G guys, and she has lived in conflict zones for some years. She's not a combat nun, but she's in the right place and the right time to use that rolling pin. Note that she doesn't use it against Eva. About her support to the family relationships, as she says, she came to interrogate, and ended up being interrogated. She's discovering the MC is not a kid anymore (tackling Eric (although she didn't see it, Norah explains everything she missed), how he took the reins "against" Meemaw at lunch) and the effect he is having in the girls she suspects he is in a relationship with.

On our Guardian Angels: It's hard to trust someone whose motivations are unknown, and that's a game I like to play with them right now. This has been their "first introduction" to the family, so the MC (and the player) should have some distrust towards them.
About the cameras in Scarlett's home, there is a chat between Amanda and Eva (the first time they show up together when they were called Mystery Girl 1 and 2 and we still didn't know their faces) about that.

About the Mechanic thing: Making the Part1-Part2 leap is scary as hell, so the most saves the better ;)

OH MY GOD!!! It's Scarlett isn't it?!! It has to be!! I'm almost positive I recall that the abusive man married to her mother is her stepfather not her father, she'd be the right age too. Scarlett being our sister avoid having to add a new girl to your already generous cast, and in universe it'd be an amazing and welcome surprise for Scarlett give how she was already like a sister to one of our cousins and a cousin to us. Now she'd literally be our sister, and a cousin (of sorts) to our cousins. And on top of everything else, it'd bring her on the same level as Daphne in terms of both committing incest with us. It's all perfect!!
It's a good guess. I said there will be 28 LIs and (besides the last 6 students) we already have met the first 22, so introducing a new LI wouldn't be possible. And having a half-sister introduced as the bank clerk (i.e.) wouldn't make any sense. Is it Scarlett? Look just below.

I'm torn on the half-sister theory, since I could have sworn Trop had already said that Scarlett's bio father would never be confirmed in-game, but that there would be hints to it.
I said Scarlett's bio father would never be confirmed in-game, you are right. IIRC it was an answer to someone who played the game unpatched. I still haven't decided if it will be revealed in the patched game, since I love the scene I have thought for the unpatched one.
The hints:
* "Well... no... she's [dap]'s age... and [eri]'s... and [emm]'s." Is Adding Erika and Emma an afterthought because his daughter is linked to Daphne in his mind?
* "Yes, this year's tuition is already paid. Paying the university with university money. *Giggle* Ironic, isn't it?" She starts college this year, in the NWU.
* "But next year she will be kicked out. I won't have money to pay for my girl's college. *Sob* She was going to be an awesome doctor." She will study to be a doctor, and someone told us in the "Truth or Dare" game she wanted to be one.
* "Yes, she's a little genius. Second in her class." We know Daphne was the first in her class, she even says that she was first "Just barely. Scarlett almost tied with me."
* And the last one, I like the English sentence "the writing is on the wall" (Cambridge: said to mean that there are clear signs that something will fail or no longer exist). In this case, we could say it's the "picturing is on the wall" about a father/son relationship:

I don't remember that, but I do remember Trop is already going insane with as large a cast as it is already. Adding a new character wouldn't make things any easier on them. And to be fair, no one else we know makes sense. So it's either a new girl, which it can't be, because I'm pretty sure Trop said how many girls there are going to be when talking about how many of the girls we can get pregnant, and the only ones we hadn't met were dorm girls. All the dorm girls are from out of state, meaning they're increasingly unlikely to be our sister. So it has to be a girl we already know, and Scarlett is the only one who makes sense and has bonus reasons too. Hopefully Trop has simply changed their mind about revealing her father. It'd be painfully annoying if it was only ever implied for Scarlett to be our sister but never confirmed and no one else ever confirmed either
The last non-student LI was introduced in the last scene and, as you said, the students coming to the dorm are from out of the state.

After the scene where Jack effortlessly beats the living daylights out of the MC and a policewoman has to save Erika from him while you just watch helplessly, I got the impression that this is actually an netorare game in disguise, and from what I can tell, you either let Jack cheat on Erika or get your ass beat with no difficulty at all. I mean, I can't really describe how utterly helpless your character is overtly shown to be. Apparently, there is a scene where you supposedly do better against Jack, but you still end up getting rescued by the same policewoman after Jack pulls a knife, who says in another scene that "If it were discovered that I was dating the victim, everything could get more complicated." The MC then says "Jack could get off on some technicality, or his lawyer could say that Alexia's report is not impartial..." It gives the strong impression that this is leading to some great blackmail angle from Jack where he totally dominates MC in a different way, probably making the MC a complete beta cuckold.

I got the feeling that the author wants this to ultimately be a netorare bait-and-switch, but saying it is not in order to get donations from people who don't want a netorare game. And now that there apparently is NTR (unclear what kind) in this game, I'm wondering what in truth this game is ultimately supposed to be.
I don't see things as you see them:
* Jack sucker-punched the MC in their first fight.
* The character isn't helpless, as it's shown in the next fight. He is naive and he's not a demi-god. He has flaws.
* It's Jack who is saved by Alexia in the second fight. Even being armed with a knife, he is losing the fight. Badly.
* What Alexia says is something law related, Conflict of Interest. And a narrative excuse for Betty to keep the secret.
There won't be any Netorare/Netorase in this game. I've said it multiple times. I don't like them as fetishes, and My Dorm is the game I would like to play.
If you play the update, you will discover that the "NTR" there is simply a joke, not kink related.

Damn TropecitaGames , I'm stuck looking at this image, can't / won't have the courage to *click* to go forth... What have you done man... you evil, evil monster... Every time she blinks I feel my heart flutter.

Now what... :(
It's because she has mesmerizing eyes or because she's a bit cross-eyed in that picture? ;)

As someone who played the update a few days ago, but didn't wanna give my prediction/theory of who the sister is, even as a spoiler, I definitely agree with you S1nsational.

I can't think of anyone else that would make any sense except for maybe Maddie, since we don't know who her parents are and she lives in the city and is around that age, but I'm 99% sure it's Scarlett.
Maddie doesn't fit the age, she's 8 years older than Daphne. She says she was born in 1997 when they were watching "The Fifth Element".

Didn't Scarlet say her dad was a pilot who died in a plane crash (Just like MC's dad and/or uncle supposedly did), but something (???) didn't add up? I seem to recall (vaguely) something like that.
As e6mill says below with screenshots, that was the first lie her mother told her. Then she discovered the pilots were a Nigerian and a Korean, and when she confronted her mother, she recognized her father was a married man.

TropecitaGames

oh the web your weaving .... your evil ..... i love it :love:
never expected what you done story wise

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Evil? Me? :eek::devilish::censored::ROFLMAO:

Is the decision menu kicking back an error with the update for anyone else?
RiamMar published a fix for it

IIRC who exactly was aboard the plane differs slightly depending on the ipatch.
Yes, in the patched version the people in the plane were Dominic (Norah and Martha's brother), Mike (Dad's brother and Norah's husband) and Daniel (Dad's brother)
In the unpatched one, it was Anna (MC's mother and Dad's wife), Dominic (Martha's then boyfriend), and Mike (Dad's brother and Norah's then boyfriend)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has the android version been updated yet?
I downloaded it half an hour ago and it was still the previous version.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Has the android version been updated yet?
I downloaded it half an hour ago and it was still the previous version.
From which server? I just checked it and the links are correct. If it weighs ~1,8 GB, it's 0.12

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Only downside to this update, I have to start over because the update made a new app rather than updating the old one. So my old saves are gone!!!

Oh well, it never hurts to enjoy everything all over again, just hope the rest of the future updates dinnae do that or it will become a slog havin to start over every time there's an update.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
IIRC it was an answer to someone who played the game unpatched. I still haven't decided if it will be revealed in the patched game, since I love the scene I have thought for the unpatched one.
Oh come on, what's the point of the patched version if you're not going to explicitly confirm it? Don't punish the rest of us just because of the censored version. knowing but not having it confirmed in canon would just be annoying and painful.
Just think of poor Scarlett, doesn't she deserve all the happiness of learning the truth?

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
* And the last one, I like the English sentence "the writing is on the wall" (Cambridge: said to mean that there are clear signs that something will fail or no longer exist). In this case, we could say it's the "picturing is on the wall" about a father/son relationship:[/ISPOILER]
Wow. I didn't even notice that ... and you doubled down on that clue too with the date "confession" Bravo.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh come on, what's the point of the unpatched version if you're not going to explicitly confirm it? Don't punish the rest of us just because of the censored version. knowing but not having it confirmed in canon would just be annoying and painful.
Just think of poor Scarlett, doesn't she deserve all the happiness of learning the truth?
That's kinda the point of a "patched" vs "unpatched." If something was confirmed, it would have to be something other than what's being hinted at. Since he's your dad in both versions, if there is a mentioned half-sister in the unpatched version, she could never be found (at least as far as the player could know).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's kinda the point of a "patched" vs "unpatched." If something was confirmed, it would have to be something other than what's being hinted at. Since he's your dad in both versions, if there is a mentioned half-sister in the unpatched version, she could never be found (at least as far as the player could know).
I meant, to say point of the patched version. Went back and fixed it. But to you point, I don't know what was said about a sister in the censored version, but I wouldn't have brought up a sister in that version were I the writer. Adding a sister in that version is basically adding in incest, patch or no patch. Everything would probably still point to Scarlett. Though Trop has stated he has a scene in mind for the censored version.

Logically or not, I want her explicitly found and brought into the fold in the incest version. Anything less, just feels like kinda needless teasing. Kinda like "everyone knows what Landlady and Housemate mean, so we don't need an incest patch, just change them in your head".

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I meant, to say point of the patched version. Went back and fixed it. But to you point, I don't know what was said about a sister in the censored version, but I wouldn't have brought up a sister in that version were I the writer. Adding a sister in that version is basically adding in incest, patch or no patch. Everything would probably still point to Scarlett. Though Trop has stated he has a scene in mind for the censored version.

Logically or not, I want her explicitly found and brought into the fold in the incest version. Anything less, just feels like kinda needless teasing. Kinda like "everyone knows what Landlady and Housemate mean, so we don't need an incest patch, just change them in your head".

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok ok, it is without question Scarlett, but all of us knowing, is completely different from MC and Scarlett knowing and Scarlett being brought into the family and being treated as such by all the others.

And maybe it's just me, but I feel not moving heaven and earth to find the sister would be very out of character for MC.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes