Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We need a battle between the Spaniard Moms with Flip-Flops and the Asian Moms with Flip-Flops to see who is more deadlier with it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hands down: Mexican grandmas.
These women will hunt you down, pull you from hiding and literally beat the stupid outta you. You'll find yourself telling your mom and dad: "You're not my abuela! You can't tell me what to do."

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Might be my fix :eek:

Edit:
Pretty sure it's my fix. Will fix the fix, update the files and add a separate fix-fix-only here.

Edit 2:
Mod updated to …-fix02
Here's a link to the fix-only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fix works again, Thanks! Have you ever thought about changing profession to a permanent job as a fixer? I dare say it suits you!:KEK:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

Fix works again, Thanks! Have you ever thought about changing profession to a permanent job as a fixer? I dare say it suits you!:KEK:
Sooo, that screenshot with Betty was before the patch?

Well, at least I would produce my own work. Never out of work!
Not sure I could make a living with that in the long run though. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Well, at least I would produce my own work. Never out of work!
Not sure I could make a living with that in the long run though. :ROFLMAO:
There's an ancient joke about a guy who was so simple that the town where he lived took pity and gave him the job of polishing the cannon out in front of the courthouse. So he does this for years and one day announces he's quitting - because he's been saving up until he could afford his own cannon and wants to go into business for himself...

Sep 3, 2020
I just returned to work after my coffee break. A great idea assaulted me during it to keep the scene I had thought about and add confirmation, so yes, Scarlett's dad (whoever he is :ROFLMAO: ) will be confirmed in the patched version.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes