ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about the argumentation in the conversation, and even more precisely about the arguments given by Aunt Betty in the conversation with MC. Aunt Betty compared Grandma's illness to MC's fart. Moreover, she made a comparison in situations that cannot be compared - namely in a restaurant. if the grandmother also found herself naked in a restaurant in front of the waiters - then yes, then the situation could be examined. and so - Aunt Betty's argument is incorrect. The incident with my grandmother happened at home, with her family. and MC farting would also be normal within the family circle. MC, knowing about his illness, simply would NOT go to the restaurant (unless, of course, he is a fan of deliberately “delighting” the people around him with his “sudden greetings” from the depths of his intestines hehe). and even those robbers - they broke into the house without an invitation, so robbers cannot be accepted on the same basis as salespeople in clothing stores. robbers should be compared rather to a fire, which forces people to flee from a burning house “with what they have” (sometimes even naked)

I am sure that Aunt Betty herself, from the height of her life experience, would hardly begin to compare the incomparable; she would rather compare the attempt at kidnapping with a fire in an attempt to thereby clarify the reasoning of the grandmother herself.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Good, delighted to hear it.

I know you're probably joking about the not adding incest if he doesn't know who it is, but I feel compelled to answer anyway that it's still incest. Just incest roulette

I never said it would be simple, just that I wanted it. Martha doesn't strike me as the kind of person who'd take that knowledge out on Scarlett. It's not her fault, and she'd know any mistreatment would annoy us/MC and so would try to avoid it. Scarlett and Daphne can stay "sisters", I still think them both being known to be related to MC would add a nice extra layer to their relationship, especially when "you'll never have the incest dynamic we have" was a sticking point between them previously. Being a half niece or full niece is kinda redundant, why would Norah treat one any differently than the other? It's pretty much the same as with Martha, treat Scarlett how they know MC would want them to be treated. Actually, that kinda just goes for everyone. They don't have to act like they themselves are related to her, but they can't refuse to acknowledge and accept that we are related to her. Like as close as she already was to the family, she was still treated as an outsider, a friend of the family, not family. She is family now, and deserves to be treated as such.

And as i recall, Norah or was it Martha, gave some big speech about how it's not only blood that defines family, and that was in the incest version, it'd be disgusting hypocrisy to say all that then turn around and shun or treat our new sister any less than she deserves for things outside of her control.

Good.

Also, I'm really really sorry if I'm being combative or aggressive about any of this. I'm not trying to be.
The joke about not being incest is that they already had a date, when Scarlett's literally said :
1696874503618.png
Martha wouldn't blame Scarlett in any circumstance. She's not the culprit there. And she wouldn't, not because of what might anger the MC/Player, but because she is an understanding person and everyone loves Scarlett. Finding out who she is (or who she might be) isn't going to change those feelings for her, but having the permanent reminder in front of her isn't going to do Martha any good.
The big speech about family not being related to blood is Martha's, during the chat with Betty about Meemaw's condition. She will stick to it.

Regardin the identity of the half-sister there's no really a mystery, because the devs (voluntarily or not) put too much hints at the start of the story.

(DO NOT unspoil what follow if you don't want to know the identity)

First some reminders from the last version (0.12)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then for those who don't remember the story some hints from earlier in the story:

So finaly the identity of the half-sister can only be (except if TropecitaGames comme up with a very big twist):

It was totally voluntary. Or inversely voluntary. I looked at all the clues that could be used by Edmund to point in Scarlett's direction without saying her name.

Guess the spaniards call the Flip Flop and the Espanderille zapatilla, not shure if on the Penisula they use chancleta o alpargata like here on the continent
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyway nooo con la chacla Nooo Meemaw ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Chancla, chancleta, alpargata, zapatilla... a feared weapon deserves a lot of names

We need a battle between the Spaniard Moms with Flip-Flops and the Asian Moms with Flip-Flops to see who is more deadlier with it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any Grandma with Flip-Flops. They attack at a distance before the mothers can close up. They are like the Flip-Flop artillery.

FULL compress version
Yes.

So, the companies names are NTR and GILF. Yeah, you could tell this game was made by a fan of these games on F95 Zone. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
Not a fan of NTR, but a fan of AVNs and laughing.

She's the only one who can make that kind of joke about MC's past weight. Because she was in the same boat. And they both have abandoned that boat (or eaten it, they never talked about that).

So let me guess: Eileen's mother and Scarlett's mother are going to be added to the harem. And Scarlett is the "half-sister".
Only one of them.

about the argumentation in the conversation, and even more precisely about the arguments given by Aunt Betty in the conversation with MC. Aunt Betty compared Grandma's illness to MC's fart. Moreover, she made a comparison in situations that cannot be compared - namely in a restaurant. if the grandmother also found herself naked in a restaurant in front of the waiters - then yes, then the situation could be examined. and so - Aunt Betty's argument is incorrect. The incident with my grandmother happened at home, with her family. and MC farting would also be normal within the family circle. MC, knowing about his illness, simply would NOT go to the restaurant (unless, of course, he is a fan of deliberately “delighting” the people around him with his “sudden greetings” from the depths of his intestines hehe). and even those robbers - they broke into the house without an invitation, so robbers cannot be accepted on the same basis as salespeople in clothing stores. robbers should be compared rather to a fire, which forces people to flee from a burning house “with what they have” (sometimes even naked)

I am sure that Aunt Betty herself, from the height of her life experience, would hardly begin to compare the incomparable; she would rather compare the attempt at kidnapping with a fire in an attempt to thereby clarify the reasoning of the grandmother herself.
Betty compares aerophagia with galactorrhea to make the MC understand the uncomfortableness of it. I think the comparison is correct, since it's not having control over your fluids. Meemaw hadn't a leak in front of the kidnappers (not robbers). I think you should re-read those scenes. Betty almost doesn't talk about Eric and his guys during that conversation. They aren't important because she's talking about how Meemaw feels about her womanness, and she wouldn't feel that way if her grandson hadn't been there.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; you out did yourself, and also Riam with this Update! deserved both standing Ovations!
Oh and a question "ChapucitaGames" that was self irony right? por "Chapuzero" ? I couldn't hold my Cubata as I played it yesterday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or is Chapuzero only a River Plate slang expresion?
Chapuzero is over here someone who is not a skilled worker, and does a desasrous job

• Haha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the kidnappers (not robbers)
from my point of view they are the same thing. Moreover, what did these kidnappers want? rob a family, take away their shares in the enterprise by force. it was an attempt to raid the company. that is, in fact it was an attempt at robbery. so in this situation we can equate kidnappers and robbers.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; you out did yourself, and also Riam with this Update! deserved both standing Ovations!
Oh and a question "ChapucitaGames" that was self irony right? por "Chapuzero" ? I couldn't hold my Cubata as I played it yesterday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or is Chapuzero only a River Plate slang expresion?
Chapuzero is over here someone who is not a skilled worker, and does a desasrous job
Thanks, Xapican,
Chapucero is also from Spain, but the dev of My Residence is Clichecita, like in Cliche-cita/Trope-cita, because a Trope is a Cliché, right?

I know I know..
hey bro I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to be honest do you think I was fat:oops:
I can't give an answer to that. is like if you asked me if I think you have green eyes. I have no idea.

from my point of view they are the same thing. Moreover, what did these kidnappers want? rob a family, take away their shares in the enterprise by force. it was an attempt to raid the company. that is, in fact it was an attempt at robbery. so in this situation we can equate kidnappers and robbers.
Every kidnapper in history wanted something in return. In this case instead of a ransom in cash they wanted shares of a company. With your definition, why the "kidnapper" word exists?

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, Xapican,
Chapucero is also from Spain, but the dev of My Residence is Clichecita, like in Cliche-cita/Trope-cita, because a Trope is a Cliché, right?

I can't give an answer to that. is like if you asked me if I think you have green eyes. I have no idea.
I can't believe this is the first time you missed an obvious joke I was talking about me as in the MC

from the game do you think I was fat
:cautious:

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, Xapican,
:unsure::unsure:Maybe I should reduce the Rum propotion towards Cola..:rolleyes:....for next update.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh Trope is Cliche ? :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I may sound like a broken record at this point but damn, i love how much control we have, the models, some parts of the story i'm not complete fan but i understand why is there and some i really love, for example, in the last update the mc learning the sign language for scarlett, this update with meemaw (i hope that for some miracle she get pregnant), another thing that may look simple but i love that the mc can go more than one round with the girls.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Every kidnapper in history wanted something
YES!
The violent seizure of the acquired is the main thing. And in what form it is carried out - with a knife by the throat (robbery) or the threat of sticking the knife into the throat of the child (kidnapping) - it is not important. It is important that the purpose of all this is one - a thing A should migrate from pocket B to pocket C.
or I again misunderstood something? =)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I may sound like a broken record at this point but damn, i love how much control we have, the models, some parts of the story i'm not complete fan but i understand why is there and some i really love, for example, in the last update the mc learning the sign language for scarlett, this update with meemaw (i hope that for some miracle she get pregnant), another thing that may look simple but i love that the mc can go more than one round with the girls.
I can't help but feel sad.

Meemaw, had uterine cancer. She had surgery. Her uterus was completely removed.

There is no miracle to make her pregnant again.

That doesn't mean that she can't have as many creampies as she wants, doesn't it? And the MC is willing to do it, if not now, maybe in the future.

Peace :)

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
The shittiest update so far. For me, the game ended when Eric came into the house. After that, CTRL button down to the end. He's a shit I don't want to see. Too much trauma from BB. So if there are a lot of Eric's in the story, then I can delete the game, as at that point the story doesn't matter anymore.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The shittiest update so far. For me, the game ended when Eric came into the house. After that, CTRL button down to the end. He's a shit I don't want to see. Too much trauma from BB. So if there are a lot of Eric's in the story, then I can delete the game, as at that point the story doesn't matter anymore.
Well You do You but this is copied straight from the OP
Tags that won't ever appear: MMF (or any variant with more than one M), Sharing (with another male), NTR(Netorare), Scat, Rape, Bestiality, Futa/Trans,
so whatever trauma you have from whatever BB is (I expect it's a ntr game) it won't happen here but like I said in the beginning You do You

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can't believe this is the first time you missed an obvious joke I was talking about me as in the MC

from the game do you think I was fat
:cautious:
The MC was fat, so your younger one was fat, yes :D
Not a bad thing. Norah was also fat. I'm fat. Kate is chubby. Megan is ... mmmm :sneaky:

Thanks, AlexTorch,
Until now the MC has gone three rounds with Martha. The long night was reserved for her since she is special to me. With Norah and Samantha, he has gone 1 1/2 (blowjob until the end and vaginal).
There will be more of it.

This is currently my favorite VN Period.
Thanks, Max!

I think you're wrong. You can't rate an update as the shittiest if you haven't played more than half of it. I ask you politely to remove that part of your comment or at least reword it.
I haven't played BB. But I've been told about Eric. Eric was there (same looks and same name) because someone suggested he was the most hated character in any AVN. I thought having a little vendetta would be good. He won't show up a lot after this update. He has a totally different role in this than in BB, and he ends up on the receiving end.
I like to think about models like they are actors. Having an actor in a movie as the villain won't prevent me from watching more of his films.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes