sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
The shittiest update so far. For me, the game ended when Eric came into the house. After that, CTRL button down to the end. He's a shit I don't want to see. Too much trauma from BB. So if there are a lot of Eric's in the story, then I can delete the game, as at that point the story doesn't matter anymore.
i keep seeing your posts and they all are basically the same, when another dude appears you squeal like a pig and start saying that the game is dead or that you will quit, how can you be so insecure LOL
what happens when you leave your home and see another male walking the street? do you cover and start crying or do you run back to your house and hide under the bed till the bad man is gone?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Tropecita how are the cooking process going with the steam release, did they approved you yet? last time we spoke here you told me after couple of updates to finish season 1, and the end message for latest version is a good omen i think <3
Edit: when everything goes smoothly over at steam hopefully and the version is ready please add achievements and later once you reach the certain threshold of sales (which shouldn't be a problem) also trading cards (fingers crossed)
2nd Edit: forgot to tell you you're after my own heart, not only for the pregnancy stuff but also the soon to be introduced Lactation content :love:
can't wait to Ascend to milk lovers heaven so the great whore will suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Did you have a bad case of diarrhea while playing this? If so, then I can understand. If not, well, you should say things nicer. Having diarrhea of the mouth, isn't cool.
i keep seeing your posts and they all are basically the same, when another dude appears you squeal like a pig and start saying that the game is dead or that you will quit, how can you be so insecure LOL
what happens when you leave your home and see another male walking the street? do you cover and start crying or do you run back to your house and hide under the bed till the bad man is gone?
There's a reason that poster is on the list. Y'all are talking to an unhinged wall, for your own sanity I'd pull chocks.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well You do You but this is copied straight from the OP

so whatever trauma you have from whatever BB is (I expect it's a ntr game) it won't happen here but like I said in the beginning You do You
I think you're wrong. You can't rate an update as the shittiest if you haven't played more than half of it. I ask you politely to remove that part of your comment or at least reword it.
I'll be honest, I wasn't going to immediately add him to The List™ at first (despite the obvious obnoxious tone and intent of his message). The more I scrolled, though, the more I realized I should have just listened to my initial instincts.

But, I mean, seriously. Look at his avatar. Dude is asking everyone to turn him off.

Reactions: MarsUltor

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can't help but feel sad.

Meemaw, had uterine cancer. She had surgery. Her uterus was completely removed.

There is no miracle to make her pregnant again.

That doesn't mean that she can't have as many creampies as she wants, doesn't it? And the MC is willing to do it, if not now, maybe in the future.

Peace :)
I know that you are right (about her uterus), but not gonna lie, i hope that you are wrong and something (for example cloning an uterus for her) make her get pregnant...

Reactions: Trope95 and EJW

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know that you are right (about her uterus), but not gonna lie, i hope that you are wrong and something (for example cloning an uterus for her) make her get pregnant...
That would not be out of the question considering the background themes of the game, but unless Trope changes his mind, Meemaw will not be increasing her drop count.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The shittiest update so far. For me, the game ended when Eric came into the house. After that, CTRL button down to the end. He's a shit I don't want to see. Too much trauma from BB. So if there are a lot of Eric's in the story, then I can delete the game, as at that point the story doesn't matter anymore.
He got his face smashed in with a rolling pin, teeth went flying everywhere...it was great.

Reactions: Trope95

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I think you're wrong. You can't rate an update as the shittiest if you haven't played more than half of it. I ask you politely to remove that part of your comment or at least reword it.
I haven't played BB. But I've been told about Eric. Eric was there (same looks and same name) because someone suggested he was the most hated character in any AVN. I thought having a little vendetta would be good. He won't show up a lot after this update. He has a totally different role in this than in BB, and he ends up on the receiving end.
I like to think about models like they are actors. Having an actor in a movie as the villain won't prevent me from watching more of his films.
- Yes, I can say that this was the shittiest update. I love this game, but that shit completely ruined this update. And I didn't even have the enthusiasm to finish watching this update. As I said before: I don't want to see all the fucking shit. If that shit comes on the screen, I'll skip the update every time. The same thing happened earlier when that shit walked on the beach, so CTRL on the bottom to finish the update. Not for nothing is that character considered the shittiest character. It's also one of the reasons why game developers usually avoid using that fucking character in their games. That's a legend that everyone hates.

- I don't care if it had a different style in this game, but that character is just so hated that it ruins the game, at least for the update. If that shit comes back several more times in this game, I might even consider putting this game on ignore just because of that shit. It would be okay if there was another character instead of that fucking shit. There wouldn't be that hate in that case. And I'm hardly the only one who thinks this way. But I might be the loudest.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Tropecita how are the cooking process going with the steam release, did they approved you yet? last time we spoke here you told me after couple of updates to finish season 1, and the end message for latest version is a good omen i think <3
Edit: when everything goes smoothly over at steam hopefully and the version is ready please add achievements and later once you reach the certain threshold of sales (which shouldn't be a problem) also trading cards (fingers crossed)
2nd Edit: forgot to tell you you're after my own heart, not only for the pregnancy stuff but also the soon to be introduced Lactation content :love:
can't wait to Ascend to milk lovers heaven so the great whore will suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more
Steam release is on the backlog for now. My priority and Riam's right now is 0.13. When we have it up and running, Riam wants to apply the new interface (and other things) to Part 1, so when that is done I will modify the current v.0.12 to do a v.0.12 Steam Version if it doesn't interfere too much with the normal development. With a bit of luck at the end of the year or start of the next one, it will be ready.

Part of her story revolves around the inability to get pregnant, so no pregnancy for her.
:cry:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
- Yes, I can say that this was the shittiest update. I love this game, but that shit completely ruined this update. And I didn't even have the enthusiasm to finish watching this update. As I said before: I don't want to see all the fucking shit. If that shit comes on the screen, I'll skip the update every time. The same thing happened earlier when that shit walked on the beach, so CTRL on the bottom to finish the update. Not for nothing is that character considered the shittiest character. It's also one of the reasons why game developers usually avoid using that fucking character in their games. That's a legend that everyone hates.

- I don't care if it had a different style in this game, but that character is just so hated that it ruins the game, at least for the update. If that shit comes back several more times in this game, I might even consider putting this game on ignore just because of that shit. It would be okay if there was another character instead of that fucking shit. There wouldn't be that hate in that case. And I'm hardly the only one who thinks this way. But I might be the loudest.
I'm gonna try to say this as nice as possible, even though I really don't want to. There's a special group of people on this website I've noticed, quite a few but still a vocal minority. People who complain about any little thing they don't like, are constantly facepalming posts that suggest something even slightly out of line of their view of the game, or threads that have even a hint of content or kinks that they aren't a fan of, no matter if optional or not. They are truly a nuisance to this site and the devs/users who use it, that it actually annoys me, especially with how often I see this bullshit.

Yes I'm talking about you, you're one of those people, I've seen you across many threads, face palming, harassing devs, or arguing with users about the most idiotic stuff possible. If a guy that isn't the MC is seen on a preview, I instantly see your kind up in arms asking if there is NTR, or if there's optional kinks in games... OPTIONAL mind you, I still see people getting their panties in a twist, as if there being forced to play the game in the first place, even though they aren't. Regardless my point is, if you entitled pest don't get it exactly how YOU want it, it actually makes the dev crap or the the game unplayable in your kinds eyes.

Just because there's a Easter egg of a character, (who isn't even the same character, just the same model and name), is placed in a game, that happens to be hated, "OMG SHIT UPDATE, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE". This is actually how you and others think, and it's honestly quite worrisome, you might need to seek a professional, and I'm not even being ironic in this case. Anyways, most devs aren't gonna bend a knee to your ridiculous demands, and if you can't handle it, then just move on and go find your generic harem game that has a world where you're the only male that exists, and the girls fall for you in 0.5 seconds of seeing you and there's literally no depth in character development or anything else that actually makes a story/game good.

Alright that's really all I had to say, I just wanna say don't listen to these doofuses TropecitaGames I see them all the time, and while annoying, they're just that, annoying and entitled, and expect every dev to give them exactly what they want. I for one enjoyed that update, and have enjoyed the game as a whole pretty thoroughly and will continue to do so, even if a side character that has had almost no screen time, happens to be a nod to a hated character from another game, my ego and masculinity isn't so fragile that I need to hold down the control key cause he's on screen. :D

Anyways, have a good day everyone, I won't say anymore on the matter, I just love calling out idiotic stuff from time to time. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm gonna try to say this as nice as possible, even though I really don't want to. There's a special group of people on this website I've noticed, quite a few but still a vocal minority. People who complain about any little thing they don't like, are constantly facepalming posts that suggest something even slightly out of line of their view of the game, or threads that have even a hint of content or kinks that they aren't a fan of, no matter if optional or not. They are truly a nuisance to this site and the devs/users who use it, that it actually annoys me, especially with how often I see this bullshit.

Yes I'm talking about you, you're one of those people, I've seen you across many threads, face palming, harassing devs, or arguing with users about the most idiotic stuff possible. If a guy that isn't the MC is seen on a preview, I instantly see your kind up in arms asking if there is NTR, or if there's optional kinks in games... OPTIONAL mind you, I still see people getting their panties in a twist, as if there being forced to play the game in the first place, even though they aren't. Regardless my point is, if you entitled pest don't get it exactly how YOU want it, it actually makes the dev crap or the the game unplayable in your kinds eyes.

Just because there's a Easter egg of a character, (who isn't even the same character, just the same model and name), is placed in a game, that happens to be hated, "OMG SHIT UPDATE, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE". This is actually how you and others think, and it's honestly quite worrisome, you might need to seek a professional, and I'm not even being ironic in this case. Anyways, most devs aren't gonna bend a knee to your ridiculous demands, and if you can't handle it, then just move on and go find your generic harem game that has a world where you're the only male that exists, and the girls fall for you in 0.5 seconds of seeing you and there's literally no depth in character development or anything else that actually makes a story/game good.

Alright that's really all I had to say, I just wanna say don't listen to these doofuses TropecitaGames I see them all the time, and while annoying, they're just that, annoying and entitled, and expect every dev to give them exactly what they want. I for one enjoyed that update, and have enjoyed the game as a whole pretty thoroughly and will continue to do see, even if a side character that has had almost no screen time, happens to be a nod to a hated character from another game, my ego and masculinity isn't so fragile that I need to hold down the control key cause he's on screen. :D

Anyways, have a good day everyone, I won't say anymore on the matter, I just love calling out idiotic stuff from time to time. :ROFLMAO:
YeeHaw Billy Crystal City Slickers.gif

Don't forget to face-palm and ignore ;)
(or just ignore, that works too).

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Yes, you can say this was the shittiest update. I can say yours is the shittiest comment in a long time on this thread.

I won't talk about you to avoid hurting your sensibility, so I will talk about another player whose nick starts with Herkku and ends with Peukku (not necessarily a player in this forum). I won't write his nick to avoid him being trashed (too much), so I will refer to him as Y.O.U. (Yapping, Offensive, Unpleasant), and will use the second-person verbal forms because I don't know what pronouns a similar being can use.

I don't care if Y.O.U. put this game on your ignore list. I don't care if Y.O.U. watch a movie and end up under your bed crying because of an actor who traumatized Y.O.U. shows up. I don't care about Y.O.U. at all.
Y.O.U. can press CTRL as much as you want. If Y.O.U. had intelligence over that of an amoeba perhaps Y.O.U. would know that pressing Tab is more effective. But that is too much wishing, right?
What I won't accept is that someone like Y.O.U. calls my work shitty without even playing it because Y.O.U. have a mental problem. Since I'm a nice guy I recommend Y.O.U. to visit a psychologist. That kind of trauma should be treated by a professional and a good one can help Y.O.U.
Y.O.U. also have a memory problem (perhaps a neurosurgeon is better for Y.O.U., and I'm not talking about lobotomy here. That would be better for society). Eric didn't show up on any beach.
Y.O.U. also talk freely about "everyone hates". Y.O.U. have a problem projecting Y.O.U.r mental problems onto other people. I haven't played BB, I don't hate that model (or any other). So not everyone. Or are Y.O.U. saying that he/she/it can read the minds of every player in the world? A psychiatrist would be also a good option for Y.O.U.
And Y.O.U. end up saying "Y.O.U. are hardly the only one". A moment ago it was everyone. Please, can Y.O.U. be consistent? Or are Y.O.U. once again projecting Y.O.U.r insecurities onto other people?

Now that we have talked about Y.O.U., I will talk about you. I don't care if you (or anyone) put this game on your ignore list. I don't care if you do a 1 star review now. I don't care how much you cry everytime you see Eric in a game. I don't care about anything about you. If I wasn't someone who deems himself as a nice guy, you would end up (start) my own ignore list. But you don't deserve the effort.

Btw... Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric. Now you can cry once again.

Can you see it? Everyone can say whatever they want.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, you can say this was the shittiest update. I can say yours is the shittiest comment in a long time on this thread.

I won't talk about you to avoid hurting your sensibility, so I will talk about another player whose nick starts with Herkku and ends with Peukku (not necessarily a player in this forum). I won't write his nick to avoid him being trashed (too much), so I will refer to him as Y.O.U. (Yapping, Offensive, Unpleasant), and will use the second-person verbal forms because I don't know what pronouns a similar being can use.

I don't care if Y.O.U. put this game on your ignore list. I don't care if Y.O.U. watch a movie and end up under your bed crying because of an actor who traumatized Y.O.U. shows up. I don't care about Y.O.U. at all.
Y.O.U. can press CTRL as much as you want. If Y.O.U. had intelligence over that of an amoeba perhaps Y.O.U. would know that pressing Tab is more effective. But that is too much wishing, right?
What I won't accept is that someone like Y.O.U. calls my work shitty without even playing it because Y.O.U. have a mental problem. Since I'm a nice guy I recommend Y.O.U. to visit a psychologist. That kind of trauma should be treated by a professional and a good one can help Y.O.U.
Y.O.U. also have a memory problem (perhaps a neurosurgeon is better for Y.O.U., and I'm not talking about lobotomy here. That would be better for society). Eric didn't show up on any beach.
Y.O.U. also talk freely about "everyone hates". Y.O.U. have a problem projecting Y.O.U.r mental problems onto other people. I haven't played BB, I don't hate that model (or any other). So not everyone. Or are Y.O.U. saying that he/she/it can read the minds of every player in the world? A psychiatrist would be also a good option for Y.O.U.
And Y.O.U. end up saying "Y.O.U. are hardly the only one". A moment ago it was everyone. Please, can Y.O.U. be consistent? Or are Y.O.U. once again projecting Y.O.U.r insecurities onto other people?

Now that we have talked about Y.O.U., I will talk about you. I don't care if you (or anyone) put this game on your ignore list. I don't care if you do a 1 star review now. I don't care how much you cry everytime you see Eric in a game. I don't care about anything about you. If I wasn't someone who deems himself as a nice guy, you would end up (start) my own ignore list. But you don't deserve the effort.

Btw... Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric. Now you can cry once again.

Can you see it? Everyone can say whatever they want.
head pat (9).gif
it was great scene, i like it, specially the ending. those teeths tho might issue, better dont be walking barefoot for a while :D

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
WTF is wrong with you guys... the update was good... IMHO not as good as the one before but definitely good.

I don't get the spergery over using the old Eric model... so what... it was literally an NTR joke...
I know some of you only laugh in their basement but seriously... some of you fuckers should go outside sometime and touch some grass...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes