Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh come on, what's the point of the patched version if you're not going to explicitly confirm it? Don't punish the rest of us just because of the censored version. knowing but not having it confirmed in canon would just be annoying and painful.
Just think of poor Scarlett, doesn't she deserve all the happiness of learning the truth?
I just returned to work after my coffee break. A great idea assaulted me during it to keep the scene I had thought about and add confirmation, so yes, Scarlett's dad (whoever he is :ROFLMAO: ) will be confirmed in the patched version.

Wow. I didn't even notice that ... and you doubled down on that clue too with the date "confession" Bravo.

That's kinda the point of a "patched" vs "unpatched." If something was confirmed, it would have to be something other than what's being hinted at. Since he's your dad in both versions, if there is a mentioned half-sister in the unpatched version, she could never be found (at least as far as the player could know).
Exactly. There will be even stronger hints, but it won't be confirmed in the unpatched version.

I meant, to say point of the patched version. Went back and fixed it. But to you point, I don't know what was said about a sister in the censored version, but I wouldn't have brought up a sister in that version were I the writer. Adding a sister in that version is basically adding in incest, patch or no patch. Everything would probably still point to Scarlett. Though Trop has stated he has a scene in mind for the censored version.

Logically or not, I want her explicitly found and brought into the fold in the incest version. Anything less, just feels like kinda needless teasing. Kinda like "everyone knows what Landlady and Housemate mean, so we don't need an incest patch, just change them in your head".
Dad's call is almost equal in both versions (changing who he cheated on, Martha or Anna, always the MC's mom, and other small details). The MC knowing he has a half-sister doesn't add incest if he doesn't know who she is, right?

Since I plan for the "reveal scene" to be emotional on both (I had two scenes thought about, but I liked the unpatched one more), I decided to keep the unpatched "not-reveal" and add the "real reveal" in the patched one.
The "bringing her into the family fold" can be tricky. In the patched version she is (if the theories are right :censored:) the fruit of a night when Martha was cheated on. Having her there and everyone knowing can be a bad reminder for Martha. With the relationship Scarlett and Daphne already have, they are "stronger sisters" than any confirmation about them being half-cousins can do about that relationship. For Norah, she will be a niece (daughter of his brother-in-law) but not a double niece like Emma (daughter of his brother-in-law and her sister), but she won't be blood-related family of Martha, Meemaw, or Betty, for example.

Woah, Eileen's mom is a hottie. Time to make Eileen a big sister.
Kiara is the 22nd, so Eileen will have a sibling or two :D

Ok ok, it is without question Scarlett, but all of us knowing, is completely different from MC and Scarlett knowing and Scarlett being brought into the family and being treated as such by all the others.

And maybe it's just me, but I feel not moving heaven and earth to find the sister would be very out of character for MC.
Don't worry. He will do it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What error are you talking about?
yeah happening to me too, been testing issue on clean game or only with ipatch am using,
general settings crash, works fine on old content saves, but as soon as it switches to new one crash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
yeah happening to me too, been testing issue on clean game or only with ipatch am using,
general settings crash, works fine on old content saves, but as soon as it switches to new one crash
Ah, I see. Got it. Fixed that and something else.
Testing > Zipping > Uploading.
I'll post an update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just returned to work after my coffee break. A great idea assaulted me during it to keep the scene I had thought about and add confirmation, so yes, Scarlett's dad (whoever he is :ROFLMAO: ) will be confirmed in the patched version.
Good, delighted to hear it.

Dad's call is almost equal in both versions (changing who he cheated on, Martha or Anna, always the MC's mom, and other small details). The MC knowing he has a half-sister doesn't add incest if he doesn't know who she is, right?

Since I plan for the "reveal scene" to be emotional on both (I had two scenes thought about, but I liked the unpatched one more), I decided to keep the unpatched "not-reveal" and add the "real reveal" in the patched one.
The "bringing her into the family fold" can be tricky. In the patched version she is (if the theories are right :censored:) the fruit of a night when Martha was cheated on. Having her there and everyone knowing can be a bad reminder for Martha. With the relationship Scarlett and Daphne already have, they are "stronger sisters" than any confirmation about them being half-cousins can do about that relationship. For Norah, she will be a niece (daughter of his brother-in-law) but not a double niece like Emma (daughter of his brother-in-law and her sister), but she won't be blood-related family of Martha, Meemaw, or Betty, for example.
I know you're probably joking about the not adding incest if he doesn't know who it is, but I feel compelled to answer anyway that it's still incest. Just incest roulette

I never said it would be simple, just that I wanted it. Martha doesn't strike me as the kind of person who'd take that knowledge out on Scarlett. It's not her fault, and she'd know any mistreatment would annoy us/MC and so would try to avoid it. Scarlett and Daphne can stay "sisters", I still think them both being known to be related to MC would add a nice extra layer to their relationship, especially when "you'll never have the incest dynamic we have" was a sticking point between them previously. Being a half niece or full niece is kinda redundant, why would Norah treat one any differently than the other? It's pretty much the same as with Martha, treat Scarlett how they know MC would want them to be treated. Actually, that kinda just goes for everyone. They don't have to act like they themselves are related to her, but they can't refuse to acknowledge and accept that we are related to her. Like as close as she already was to the family, she was still treated as an outsider, a friend of the family, not family. She is family now, and deserves to be treated as such.

And as i recall, Norah or was it Martha, gave some big speech about how it's not only blood that defines family, and that was in the incest version, it'd be disgusting hypocrisy to say all that then turn around and shun or treat our new sister any less than she deserves for things outside of her control.

Don't worry. He will do it.
Good.

Also, I'm really really sorry if I'm being combative or aggressive about any of this. I'm not trying to be.

• Red Heart

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Error's gone now, Thanks!
But damn you're fast!......... Hope no woman said that to you ever
You sneaky little bugger… Downloading fix before thread is updated? Without my permission? :ROFLMAO:

Is the decision menu kicking back an error with the update for anyone else?
Fixed two bugs. The "lactation bug" and a bug where Martha couldn't be renamed with the mod anymore.

See download info about Patched/Unpatched version here, to download the correct file for your game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You sneaky little bugger… Downloading fix before thread is updated? Without my permission? :ROFLMAO:

Fixed two bugs. The "lactation bug" and a bug where Martha couldn't be renamed with the mod anymore.

See download info about Patched/Unpatched version here, to download the correct file for your game.
yeah have already grabbed the "MyDorm-MultiMod-Decisions-v0.12.0-fix01" version before, did fixed the issue and patch am still using general one from ops

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
good story, ish, will poss get better now some intrigue is there, great looking girls/women ( esp the mom, who is gorgeous ), good renders, keep up the good work, appreciate yr work, thanks 7/10 ( thats high IMO btw ), would def recommend.

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Regardin the identity of the half-sister there's no really a mystery, because the devs (voluntarily or not) put too much hints at the start of the story.

(DO NOT unspoil what follow if you don't want to know the identity)

First some reminders from the last version (0.12)

Then for those who don't remember the story some hints from earlier in the story:

So finaly the identity of the half-sister can only be (except if TropecitaGames comme up with a very big twist):

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey Trop just wanted to say GoFile makes Problems for me. Both the Full Version and the Compressed Pc Version start the download and at the half it will fail don't know if somebody else has that problem.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Hey Trop just wanted to say GoFile makes Problems for me. Both the Full Version and the Compressed Pc Version start the download and at the half it will fail don't know if somebody else has that problem.
I don't remember which site I used, but the DL did stop once. Firefox resumed it NP and it unzipped OK tho. :shrug:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
TropecitaGames
Might be my fix :eek:

Edit:
Pretty sure it's my fix. Will fix the fix, update the files and add a separate fix-fix-only here.

Edit 2:
Mod updated to …-fix02
Here's a .

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes