Jul 17, 2020
You have later the choice If MC blackmails her (turn tables) or if she does him, both would lead to Fem/Male dom path, at the moment Trope didn't deepen this options as it seems he is focusing on the other girls and their respective paths.
But definitive answer will give you the "Master" himself how I know him.
so she blackmails MC (femdom) but later you can uno-reverse her to blackmail her (maledom), and i saw in thread that dev stated eventually dom routes can be changed to romance with a bdsm kink?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You have later the choice If MC blackmails her (turn tables) or if she does him, both would lead to Fem/Male dom path, at the moment Trope didn't deepen this options as it seems he is focusing on the other girls and their respective paths.
But definitive answer will give you the "Master" himself how I know him.
So, with one girl, you either dom her or get dommed? Is this regardless of whether you're on her path or not?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, with one girl, you either dom her or get dommed? Is this regardless of whether you're on her path or not?
Dark! :) I was a bit vage; Maddie has 2 Paths
  1. Romatic
  2. Dom/ Blackmail that leads to :
    • Femdom
    • Maledom
and of course if you reject her iIrc you have 2 oportunities there is nothing
One thing you can be sure is that Trope don't forces you to anything and gives you options for all, and you know it :LOL:;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so she blackmails MC (femdom) but later you can uno-reverse her to blackmail her (maledom), and i saw in thread that dev stated eventually dom routes can be changed to romance with a bdsm kink?
yes but I don't know how far he got on that path, it is still WIP as far as I'm aware

Reactions: Suprserpent

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
  1. Romatic
    • Femdom
    • Maledom
One thing you can be sure is that Trope don't forces you to anything and gives you options for all, and you know it :LOL:;)
And if you avoid doing the thing she can use to blackmail you, IIRC you still get the option to start romance with her or not, as well. Once on any of those paths, in your first lewd scene with her, Trop also gives you the option of seeing (without changing your path selection) the other ways the lewd scene could go depending which of the above routes you were on, so you can get a feel for what kind of content is on each of those paths.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
  1. Romatic
    • Femdom
    • Maledom
Well, stop trying to confuse me. :ROFLMAO: My brain stopped working a few hours ago and sleep isn't coming.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, stop trying to confuse me. :ROFLMAO: My brain stopped working a few hours ago and sleep isn't coming.
You can allways ask "Maddie" for help ;) :devilish: :devilish:
or I send you an audio where I sing you a lullaby......(and you faint because of my lovely voice) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I used to threaten my son : either you sleep or I sing ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: extremly effective....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can allways ask "Maddie" for help ;) :devilish: :devilish:
or I send you an audio where I sing you a lullaby......(and you faint because of my lovely voice) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I used to threaten my son : either you sleep or I sing ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: extremly effective....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm too damn old for lullabies and if two Unisoms and a 3finger shot of whiskey didn't put me out, your singing won't either. lol

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
On Maddie's routes:
If you don't peep on Martha, you can Romance her
If you peep on Martha she will try to blackmail you. You can:
* Accept her blackmail (Light femdom)
* Turn the blackmail on her (Light maledom)
* Call it a tie (Romance)
Both Dom routes can later be turned into romance, keeping the kinks learned during the dom route.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
On Maddie's routes:
If you don't peep on Martha, you can Romance her
If you peep on Martha she will try to blackmail you. You can:
* Accept her blackmail (Light femdom)
* Turn the blackmail on her (Light maledom)
* Call it a tie (Romance)
Both Dom routes can later be turned into romance, keeping the kinks learned during the dom route.
So basically, Maddie has five paths (or at least variations of scenes) alone? Damn.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
About the amount of work coming on you, or more about the content ?
Both.
The amount of work doesn't scare me too much, but how to organize it does.
When I decide on the content I want to show, I also should organize it to avoid misrepresenting data.
The easy way would be:
* Scene Romance: Write and render
* Scene FemDom: Write and render
* Scene MaleDom: Write and render
But that would create a lot of duplicate content, inflating artificially the number of words and renders because there would be duplicated content.
What I want to do is something like (it's an example, not real content)
1697186359952.png
Where Part1, 2, 3, and 4 are subscenes common to all paths and then have subscenes specific for every one of the paths (with small dialogue changes in the Romance depending on if the player got blackmailed or not). This way the word/render count is real with almost no duplicates, and I can show the important information that can be used later (if any) in the common Parts.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes