FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thank you for your direct response. In a lot of these kinds of games, MCs who are "naive" and "not a demi-god" against male antagonists who easily beat them up can end up getting proper revenge, but they can also end up NTRed hard. It can also be that the MC is a bit of an oblivious beta that reminds me of the more naive moments of Ned Stark from Game of Thrones.
Every time someone mentions the thoroughly debunked (even by it's authors) stupid paper about alphas and betas, a poor wolf cub dies of shame.

It's very appealing to those that would very much like to find a reason to affirm themselves as superior, even when that wish alone marks them as inferior due to the need of external affirmation, it simply isn't true.

So, every time someone brings it up, they are saying 2 things, that they want a comfortable lie instead of a thorny truth, and, that they feel a need to be seen as strong due to their feelings of inadequacy.

Or... they are the victims of a very dysfunctional society that needs it's members to feel in constant fight or flight stance so they never realize how fucked up that society is.

However you look at it, it is a sign of low intelligence and high aggressiveness, usually associated with chemical and hormonal imbalances.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FatGiant ; thank's that was a breaking info for me I always took it as these guy's were talking about the Alpha, Beta , sigma and Omega personality traits from behavioral psycology :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and never understood what they meant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now it is clear

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
FatGiant ; thank's that was a breaking info for me I always took it as these guy's were talking about the Alpha, Beta , sigma and Omega personality traits from behavioral psycology :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and never understood what they meant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: now it is clear
From what i remember of behavioral psychology, even they don't sign up for alpha, beta etc... thinking. That whole way of thinking is pretty much just toxicity, that has been debunked in pretty much every context. Also usually, whenever someone uses the whole alpha male - beta male thought, usually they think they are the alpha male...

Reactions: Dragon59

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Every time someone mentions the thoroughly debunked (even by it's authors) stupid paper about alphas and betas, a poor wolf cub dies of shame.

It's very appealing to those that would very much like to find a reason to affirm themselves as superior, even when that wish alone marks them as inferior due to the need of external affirmation, it simply isn't true.

So, every time someone brings it up, they are saying 2 things, that they want a comfortable lie instead of a thorny truth, and, that they feel a need to be seen as strong due to their feelings of inadequacy.

Or... they are the victims of a very dysfunctional society that needs it's members to feel in constant fight or flight stance so they never realize how fucked up that society is.

However you look at it, it is a sign of low intelligence and high aggressiveness, usually associated with chemical and hormonal imbalances.

Peace :)
Usually same people are also very intolerant of LGBTQ-people, since those are somehow a threat for them and their fragile masculinity.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
From what i remember of behavioral psychology, even they don't sign up for alpha, beta etc... thinking. That whole way of thinking is pretty much just toxicity, that has been debunked in pretty much every context. Also usually, whenever someone uses the whole alpha male - beta male thought, usually they think they are the alpha male...
Well; I was being nice, but yeah you remember correctly ! also the way of thinking is more like pathological lacking of selfesteem.
Anyway this User was afortunatly open and voiced his preocupations, not like others which start with rejections and false afirmations.
Remeber male peraonaility types is just horoscope for dudes.
Yes, totally agreed in this context, of course they are!.
Reaction to post.:love:
I was talking about defined personality types of psycology, which have a different purpose they are used for clinical and study purposes.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I said there will be 28 LIs and (besides the last 6 students) we already have met the first 22
Oh you cheeky sly bastard. ;)
28, you say? Then I look forward to meeting #28, as I see only 27 have the pregnancy ("XxxxxxPregnant" where Xxxxxx is the woman's name) variable declared and set True or False as of this release.
In my game, that's 10 bred and, apparently, 18 to go rather than 17. Gotta knock them ALL up! :KEK:

Reactions: kcaldw

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Oh you cheeky sly bastard. ;)
28, you say? Then I look forward to meeting #28, as I see only 27 have the pregnancy ("XxxxxxPregnant" where Xxxxxx is the woman's name) variable declared and set True or False as of this release.
In my game, that's 10 bred and, apparently, 18 to go rather than 17. Gotta knock them ALL up! :KEK:
The One you can't get pregnant is meemaw as she doesn't have a womb.

Jul 17, 2020
in clothes shop with (mom) is the option that has maddie blackmail route meaning maddie blackmails mc or that mc blackmails maddie

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
in clothes shop with (mom) is the option that has maddie blackmail route meaning maddie blackmails mc or that mc blackmails maddie
You have later the choice If MC blackmails her (turn tables) or if she does him, both would lead to Fem/Male dom path, at the moment Trope didn't deepen this options as it seems he is focusing on the other girls and their respective paths.
But definitive answer will give you the "Master" himself how I know him.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes